What's new

India openly declared that Chinese J14 is the copy of HAL MCA !

MCA in india is only conceptual at present.

its also only a concept in CHINA as well.

The next 5th gen fighter will be FGFA PAK FA a indo russian joint project like JF17 THUNDER..

china will concentrate on J10 as mentioned last week by chinease until well into this decade

MCA in india is only conceptual at present.

its also only a concept in CHINA as well.

The next 5th gen fighter will be FGFA PAK FA a indo russian joint project like JF17 THUNDER..

China will concentrate on J10 as mentioned last week by chinease until well into this decade

For some reason this statement is hard to swallow. China refused to join FGFA/PAKFA fighter program of Russia and they are saying they will focus on 5th Generation after 4th generation program is over. China is the most resourceful country After USA and they have trillions of reserves to use.. and two emmerging threats in the form of USA and India. Even then China is saying it would wait and let India/Russia and USA develop its 5th generation fighter program. Ye baat kuch Hajam nahi hue.

05d43fe449dff02b5b8f3ced95d71194.jpg

How can people publish such stupid stuff.

Many Indians here regard this title as total BS. However, take this to BR forum and this article would be taken seriously. Trust me.

Many Indians here regard this title as total BS. However, take this to BR forum and this article would be taken seriously. Trust me.

The sole agenda you have here is to blame India, Indians their forums and everything related.
A negative attitude is when a person cannot see positive in anything.
Have some balance, never seen a single post from you which not anti Indian.
I read this somewhere "When you find a lot of people criticizing you, then understand you are growing". I am getting that feeling.

Hahahahahaha

LCA bana nahi, LCA part 2 ki copy bhi ban gaiiiii :D

ROFLMAO!!

Credit deprived DRDO.

HTML:
Hahahahahaha

LCA bana nahi, LCA part 2 ki copy bhi ban gaiiiii 

ROFLMAO!!

Credit deprived DRDO.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
really:hang2:peoples

but china does keep looking to steal technologies from around the world and is always on the lookout to steal something....we cant deny it..

though in this case it is doubtful as Indis doesnt have MCA as of now..

Hahahahahaha

LCA bana nahi, LCA part 2 ki copy bhi ban gaiiiii :D

ROFLMAO!!

Credit deprived DRDO.

Oww c'mon AA. You of all people gotta get their facts right.

LCA is operational and has over 1500 hrs of flight.
"LCA part 2"? You can do better.

BTW its MCA, a totally different concept and different airframe from LCA MkII. The article is total BS. Every one of my compatriots is calling this BS and yet some people accuse us of the contrary!

Cheap playing to the ignoramus galleries mate.

The sole agenda you have here is to blame India, Indians their forums and everything related.
A negative attitude is when a person cannot see positive in anything.
Have some balance, never seen a single post from you which not anti Indian.
I read this somewhere "When you find a lot of people criticizing you, then understand you are growing". I am getting that feeling.

I do not blame India as a country. Its a great country with great people and great food. I love Indian sweets.

In terms of this forum. I'm just responding to the statements being made. As the people that make the most outrageous statements come from India, I'm just respond to their posting. Please respond to postings and not attack the poster. Thanks for being civilized for a change in advance.h

Back
Top Bottom