What's new

India offers 20 mln dollars in new flood aid to Pakistan

Comon folks....Not a single Pakistani Member appreciating this effort???? sometimes we should thank each other as well....it will not hurt at all....the usual fighting will carry on....GOI have definitely done above and beyond here....

- Initially offered $5 million in Aid
- Pak kept dilly dallying and finally accepted
- India went ahead even though acceptance from Pakistan was conditional i.e. route it via UN
- As promised India increased the amount to $25 million which is more then many rich nations have done...

Don't you guys think this is something to appreciate???

@mods, it's soooo confusing with two threads on the same topic with almost the same titles.

Please merge the two threads. Thanks.

guys can anyone clarify me that..Did india take any foreign aid in 2004 Tsunamis's...
if it has taken please give me a source..
thank u

guys can anyone clarify me that..Did india take any foreign aid in 2004 Tsunamis's...
if it has taken please give me a source..
thank u

India declared that she didnt need aid and none was taken.Although foreign NGOs may have helped outside the government

There is no doubt India is trying to help flood affected ppl in Pakistan without any politics, Its a great step from GOI. Its really a shame for those leaders in Pak who wana play politics on such event with such aid.

There is no doubt India is trying to help flood affected ppl in Pakistan without any politics, Its a great step from GOI. Its really a shame for those leaders in Pak who wana play politics on such event with such aid.
Who said Humour is hard....

Back
Top Bottom