What's new

India Offered Eurofighter Blueprint in Contract Bid, London-based Sunday Times Says

YaaY Mig-35

mig35w3ld1.jpg

Then we dont need EF anymore .. see even i have blue prints of EF.. Why waste money..

And believe me .. i will provide these for free.. seriously.

How dare u insult a Rafale fan.. if u repeat i will report ur post..typical Indian mentality.

:p:P

Thanks benny for your kindly suppor

@ jha . . Just wait and watch how Rafale fly's in IAF color

:bunny::bunny:

Yes.. i too wish that fighter remain as a friend.. maybe an overseas friend.. while this guy becomes a partner. ;);)

[

:partay::partay:

lotsa wisdom going for Eurofighter........ Gripen/Rafale can only tilt one country to align its policy in line with India. Moreover Gripen is US dependant.......and Sweden arms Pakistan with sophisticated weapons.French too may offer Pakistan the Rafale anyday(if they can pay for it from aid money). US companies should be totally kept out. Experience with Russia is also not good these days. But EF should tone down the price buy a considerable margin. Contradictions anyone?

The Three biggest Things NOT COVERED BY ANY OTHER FIGHTR..

1. REAL FULL ToT from a SINGLE COUNTRY. France can willingly and surely do that ..its has all parts from France Alone.

2. It has a Huge Political advantage, France is a potential weapons seller to Pak. Plus unlike UK , France has independent foreign policy so after Russia we can have a solid Friend in UNSC.

3. Above all, its the Closest to what IAF wants.. Remember we want a good A2G fighter and IAF loves the Mirages....

Typhoon is awesome... But Rafale is better suited.

I will support Rafele if

1. Gives us full TOT(no compromise, even source codes of AESA radars.)

2. Lesser priced than EF.

3. Continue to support India as they supported in 1998 (nuclear blasts)

4. Stop selling Pakistan top notch sub marines(No offense Pak bros)

5. Technical help for Kaveri engine.

6. Full support with critical technologies for AMCA 5th Gen. fighter (Even co production)

7. Last, but not the least, slash the rate of Mirage upgrade cost by half. This is the most important and irritating point to me.

Rgds,

Euro fighter is one the most beautiful and potent aircrafts out there even without the integration of AESA.

India should definitely go for this airplane without a further thought..

I mean come on ! its about time! gonna be 2011 soon!

so it will be easy for pakistan AF to get the hold of french aviation tech and electronic ware fare equipment and Rafael............ Nice try:rofl::rofl:

The Three biggest Things NOT COVERED BY ANY OTHER FIGHTR..

1. REAL FULL ToT from a SINGLE COUNTRY. France can willingly and surely do that ..its has all parts from France Alone.

2. It has a Huge Political advantage, France is a potential weapons seller to Pak. Plus unlike UK , France has independent foreign policy so after Russia we can have a solid Friend in UNSC.

3. Above all, its the Closest to what IAF wants.. Remember we want a good A2G fighter and IAF loves the Mirages....

Typhoon is awesome... But Rafale is better suited.

Didn't Eurofighter offered India a partnership in the project?...besides IMO, Typhoon is the best amongst all available contenders.

Guys Guys, it dosen't matter which one suits IAF more, its all a political call.

Its difficult to beat off the US pressure over here.

Didn't Eurofighter offered India a partnership in the project?...besides IMO, Typhoon is the best amongst all available contenders.

not quite....Typhoon is the least capable in A2G roles, and that is a prime consideration for IAF.

But Typhoon doesn't have an operational AESA radar.
Also EF partners require funding for further development of the plane.

But Typhoon doesn't have an operational AESA radar.
Also EF partners require funding for further development of the plane.

None except F-18 and F-16 has operational radar. But EFT is the latest fighter among all six contenders, its completely new. It takes the best of UK, Germany, Italy and Spain. It has better future than anyone else.....

Rafale: No one other than Brazil bought it. The number produced is less. Costly.
F-18: Old aircraft but combat proven. Have doubt for how many years they will continue production after F-35 inducted.
F-16: Most of the production lines are closed. No future.
Mig-35: Good aircraft but same case like F-18, its time will soon be over.
Gripen NG: New aircraft but not in the category of Rafale or EFT. Lots of dependencies on other countries.

Last edited:
Rafale: No one other than Brazil bought it. The number produced is less

By your logic sir many marvelous planes such as Su-47-BERKUT,F-22 RAPTOR,TEJAS etc. are of no use.

Sweden’s defence minister is expected in December, to prop up Swedish firm SAAB’s bid with its Gripen fighter aircraft. French President Nicholas Sarkozy and Russian President Dimitry Medvedev are also slated to visit India in the same month

OMG its gonna be a hell of a circus in December..

All the Santa Clauses are coming to India with their gift boxes during Christmas time :lol:

you missed the Chinese santa :cheers:

If the following news is correct, then Dassault Rafale and the Eurofighter Typhoon have entered the final stages; however, with so many hoaxes flying around regarding MMRCA contact, it is hard to believe

New fighters for Indian Air Force

7 Aug 2010, 1910 hrs IST, AGENCIES

After exhaustive trials of six fighter jets, Indian Air Force (IAF) has made its choice clear to the Government on the kind of fighter jets needed. Frontrunners for the force are French fighter Dassault Rafale and the Eurofighter Typhoon built by the European consortium. Bernhard Gerwert, Chief, EADS, says “If you are taking into account the portfolio of EADS we can bring the bridge between civil aviation and military aviation.” But the Americans and Russians have lost out. Boeing’s F18 no longer a frontrunner and Sweden’s Gripen too falling off the Indian radar.

Despite MiG 35s big thunder, its engine failing to impress while the F-16, according to the IAF has no future. Another reason favouring Rafale and Eurofighter is political. Thomas Matussek, German Ambassador, “We regard India as a strategic security partner and this is why we do not insist on an end user monitoring agreement period.” So when the mother of all defence deals is signed for the 126 Multi-Role Combat Aircraft either Rafale or the Eurofighter will fly away with the Rs 42,000 crore deal.

By your logic sir many marvelous planes such as Su-47-BERKUT,F-22 RAPTOR,TEJAS etc. are of no use.

SU-47 Berkut: It is a fifth generation tech-demonstrator. I think only one produced so far. It was never meant for mass production.

F-22 Raptor: US is not selling it to anyone.

Tejas: India buying large number of Tejas, also not available for export.

But so far French AF and Navy ordered only 180 Rafale and another 36 by Brazil. EFT has 559 orders so far from six countries ie UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, Austria, Saudi Arabia while Japan, India ;) and Greece are expected to place order soon as well as many other countries.

Back
Top Bottom