What's new

INDIA Neglected Julia Gillard ?

Idiotis posts such as this particular gem makes me wonder if India even deserves a moment in the sun.

We can use all the help and goodwill we can possibly get. Before you try and act superior please remember that this country has the largest number of dirt poor humans in the entire goddamn world.

A little bit of humility won't hurt.

little bit attitude also won't hurt , it was same Australia which refused uranium, now they wants to ship uranium desperately .

Idiotis posts such as this particular gem makes me wonder if India even deserves a moment in the sun.

We can use all the help and goodwill we can possibly get. Before you try and act superior please remember that this country has the largest number of dirt poor humans in the entire goddamn world.

A little bit of humility won't hurt.

Don't tumble every time for every foreign national , try to stand with pride for some time it won't hurt .

Put it simple, India needs Australia more than Australia needs India.
Who said so an Egyptian living in America or an Pakistani living in Pakistan who are blinded with hatred toward India.....So tell me Mr Scholar what do you know about India and Australia...

Don't tumble every time for every foreign national , try to stand with pride for some time it won't hurt .

This isn't pride. This is arrogance. Something very feeble and a side effect of an even severe inferiority complex.

Put it simple, India needs Australia more than Australia needs India.

Actually its the other way around. Australia needs India more than India needs Australia. The sole purpose of engaging countries and being friendly with them is to do business with them. Australian trade with India is in their favor, so they need us more.

As for the OP, what you talkin about?

We all watched Julia Gillard facepalm and laughed our ***** off :rofl:

This isn't pride. This is arrogance. Something very feeble and a side effect of an even severe inferiority complex.

No need for humility. We dont need to be humble to anyone. We can be professional, engage them properly, treat them properly and do business with them properly but we should always do deals for our own benefit. We should also realize where we have the advantage and use it accordingly. And we should never be kiss *****.

Who said so an Egyptian living in America or an Pakistani living in Pakistan who are blinded with hatred toward India.....So tell me Mr Scholar what do you know about India and Australia...

He was just a troll, no reply from him yet.

It's attitude not arrogance, some times some good effects are heavy on Side effect.

Same thing we did with USA "F-18" fighter by kicking them out from race. It keeps secure your independent image and increase little bit respect.

it's not about tumbling at Gandhi's grave , Indian Newspaper wasn't much curious on visit of PM of one country , News papers like Times of India ,Hindu,express didn't give much importance to her visit in coverage ,(they were much focused on Kejriwal , Khurshid etc,)

Firstly, what does the dailys not covering her visit as desired have to do with the award to Sachin ?

Next, the papers have so many scams to cover which impact their sales & besides the Nuke deal not major agreement was signed.

That in no way means the lady was slighted .

Firstly, what does the dailys not covering her visit as desired have to do with the award to Sachin ?

Next, the papers have so many scams to cover which impact their sales & besides the Nuke deal not major agreement was signed.

That in no way means the lady was slighted .

whatever !

At the end of they she didn't get importance that one should get as PM of country , SCAM is 24/7 TV program in INDA isn't it ?

whatever !

At the end of they she didn't get importance that one should get as PM of country , SCAM is 24/7 TV program in INDA isn't it ?

Ok,

So this is the primary grouse.

Actually, she was interviewed by a number of channels - it shall be aired soon.

Ok,

So this is the primary grouse.

Actually, she was interviewed by a number of channels - it shall be aired soon.

when after moth of visit ? Low TRP program always get late night or late time telecast , it was more about print media which considered as respectable as compare to TV CH.

whatever !

do you see the problem now ? Corruption in our institutions are so bad that we cannot even allocate space in the paper for a very important foreign dignitary. If that isnt pathetic enough for you, i dont know what will be.

when after moth of visit ? Low TRP program always get late night or late time telecast , it was more about print media which considered as respectable as compare to TV CH.

Chalo.. forget it.

She achieved what she wanted, India got what it wanted.

She left a better friend of India than she was when she landed.

All's well that ends well.

happy endings..

do you see the problem now ? Corruption in our institutions are so bad that we cannot even allocate space in the paper for a very important foreign dignitary. If that isnt pathetic enough for you, i dont know what will be.

that is what i said Scam and Corruption are not important they are all time there , but important people get importance always doesn't matter what scam on radar .:cool:

She did get a lot of attention when she facepalmed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom