What's new

India needs to take stand against China.

In India, people elect the politicians and if people build public pressure on the politicians, they will have to do what people want. Those Indians who always blame the politicians, should be asked if they themselves have done enough to encourage the politicians to take military actions against China. Indians should go to the parliament, make processions holding banners. These are the steps which will encourage the politicians to come out of the hesitation and take a bold stand.
Really? What happened after all that 'public pressure' and song and dance by Arvind Kejriwal and his hoards for the Lakpal bill? It was thrown out by the politicians without batting an eye! So what are you talking about when you say 'public pressure'?

You're living in a fantasy world, my friend. Democracy in India is, 'for the politicians, of the politicians and by the politicians'! You and I don't count. Period!

Now you'll say don't vote for them. Ok, but there are 200 million uneducated who form the vote bank for this scum. Try telling them!

Really? What happened after all that 'public pressure' and song and dance by Arvind Kejriwal and his hoards for the Lakpal bill? It was thrown out by the politicians without batting an eye! So what are you talking about when you say 'public pressure'?

You're living in a fantasy world, my friend. Democracy in India is, 'for the politicians, of the politicians and by the politicians'! You and I don't count. Period!

Now you'll say don't vote for them. Ok, but there are 200 million uneducated who form the vote bank for this scum. Try telling them!

Arvind Kejriwal issue was not directly related to national security. There was nothing Kejriwal could do to exploit nationalistic sentiments of even the politicians as he had no external entity to show in the context of national security. You need to figure it out what public can eat and what not. You need to know where politicians cannot ignore the public outcry no matter how much they want.

Plus, Kejriwal didn't have the backing of the army. Here we would receive army's backing which matters. Surely the politicians don't want to be facing either mutiny or an Arab Spring. Therefore, they will have to agree as soon as army gives full support to the people's demand for a military showdown with China. And army will give.

??
( * )
^^^^^^ A pic of smoke coming out of Chinese A**!!

??
( * )
^^^^^^ A pic of smoke coming out of Chinese A**!!

You're smoking too much dope! It's not good for your health!

Therefore, they will have to agree as soon as army gives full support to the people's demand for a military showdown with China. And army will give.

Are you testing the new leader in China? It's not a very good idea. India won't be able to handle the push. Don't ask for what you cannot handle.

"I would suggest that India should send its light squadron to the region and hold its main fleet obviously in reserve," Ved Nanda, Professor of International Law at the prestigious Denver University said.

Will Mr. Nanda be sending his son(s) and daughter(s) to fight in this light squadron?

Back
Top Bottom