What's new

India named among 20 most dangerous places to visit

haha.People are very angry and people find Pakistan to project their anger everytime.wow!

hey hey Chanakya listen!
i am not going into a kind of irrational discussion with you on it.this topic has been discussed many times before.
so like x_man said.leave it..

Here is a link..
//Can't post link

ROFLMAO at "Char halal ho gaye jenab (four have been killed),". The only Pakistanis who actually use the word "Janab" are the ones depicted in Indian movies.

i always wanted to visit India.Indian sarees and food always attracted my attention.now since the terror is unpredictable...not just in India in Pakistan as well.i have to think a hundred times before i step out
You can get sarees in Pakistan. And trust me, Indian food is quite revolting. Its not how they show it on TV with all the exotic flavours and spices and all. At best it can be described as a flavourless version of Pakistani food with more vegetables (Hell, they even put cashew nuts and sugar in chicken curry for crying out loud).

i always wanted to visit India.Indian sarees and food always attracted my attention.now since the terror is unpredictable...not just in India in Pakistan as well.i have to think a hundred times before i step out:cry:

Always welcome bro!!

i always wanted to visit India.Indian sarees and food always attracted my attention.now since the terror is unpredictable...not just in India in Pakistan as well.i have to think a hundred times before i step out:cry:
Seriously!! the situation is far from bad. Also you need not fear for being a Paksitani at all.
I have known one who came here during last summer.
You are invited.
-ruby
chennai.

the top 19 places in Pakistan contolled by NON STATE ppl??

stop troling were is pakistan in this thread? a real shame .

topic is India named among 20 most dangerous places to visit

Funny, wasn't there a report from the Indian government advising their citizens NOT to travel to Pakistan because it would be unsafe and unstable?

Of course they will blame Pakistan, because India has never seen violence in its 60 years of being in peaceful Hindu rule.

1984 Punjab, 2002 Gujarat, Assam, occupied Kashmir, Christian areas in eastern India, west Bengal are all very peaceful places where you would take your wife and kids for a merry little picnic. And then those mean Muslims turned India into a violent place overnight. A tragedy, I am in tears.

Seriously, how is India making this list now? Past violence has been child play compared to Mumbai.

India's special thanks goes to the director(Pakistan) of this whole mess for Achieving this milestone...... and you should also thank to our Brave Politicians and Bureaucrats

and what about the hindu radicals that go around killing every minority they see?
and the indian army killing innocent kashmiris at sight?
or the indian government constructing genocides against its minorities??
unka toh tum naam hi nahi logey :tsk:

I will visit India anytime.. But noway in Pak or Srilanka..
I know how to move around.. and its almost like BD..

Back
Top Bottom