What's new

India must take a ‘free Tibet’ stand

We will wait for this dragon to break itself in a few years ! ...

Noooo... still a few more years???

George Chan predicted the collapse to happen 10-20 years ago, and I bought tons of foods/beers waiting to celebrate. Now all these foods/beers are rotten, and China becomes even richer and stronger.

Can I still manage to live to the day? I confess that I am jogging and running… every day to keep myself fit for the day. Organic foods, vitamins, Yoga, Meditation, treadmill, bench press, … you name it.

Please don’t dash my hope, my only hope in this life!

Desperately Yours.

What is this?? I pick a nice article and put it over here.. and the thread becomes a free for all??? :mad:
I dont see the point to get emotional.. If China cant agree to Indian Claim of AP, its quite logical for India to repay in kind!!

As much as the author of the article misinterpreted what 'Free Tibet' means, due to which his entire argument is flawed, so did a lot of the posters here, to jingo-fap about their glorious countries. 'Free Tibet' according to the Tibetan Government in Exile, is a Tibet/Xizang with real autonomy, not a sovereign state. It's where the people are able to practice organized religion, where their ethnic minority is protected by Beijing against cultural erosion from the Hans (by limiting land acquisition to the locals and the PRC government). You don't have to thread-crap every discussion that has something to do with India.

Why am i worried about Indian kids being sexually abused ?

Anybody with a sane mind in the world will show concern, only

those child molesters will find it offensive and unnecessary to raise

voices against such low life criminal acts.

Better deal with the FACTS, India has a big problem, we are talking

about children being 40% of India's population, 65% abused here.

Asia Sentinel - Hidden Darkness: Child Sexual Abuse in India

So India must take a "Free sexually abused children" from evil stand

instead of meaningless so called free tibet stand. :smitten:

:pakistan::china:

Have you ever worried about why there is no voice for the common people in "Peoples" Republic of China?? You can also find these kind of cruelties in China too..Your government is just trying to hide these thing under the carpet and shows some shiny building and roads.You know there is a large section of abandoned children in China ..God knows where they will end up..Have some concern about them..

You can make fun of us because our govt allow independent survey of the reality and try to face it and work out solutions..not like your govt and you who is keeping a blind eye over it..

So when you come to bash our country have a cool head and think about the basic problems in your country too and think hard why your government do any thing about it other than covering it up

This nonsense thread needs to be closed. Tibet is a province of PRC whether some retards like it or not.

Originally written by Seiko:

Have you ever worried about why there is no voice for the common people in "Peoples" Republic of China?? You can also find these kind of cruelties in China too..Your government is just trying to hide these thing under the carpet and shows some shiny building and roads.You know there is a large section of abandoned children in China ..God knows where they will end up..Have some concern about them..

You can make fun of us because our govt allow independent survey of the reality and try to face it and work out solutions..not like your govt and you who is keeping a blind eye over it..

So when you come to bash our country have a cool head and think about the basic problems in your country too and think hard why your government do any thing about it other than covering it up

Well we've got evidence of it happening in India. Where's your side of the evidence?

Last edited:
Being a Chinese with communist for letting your government to assist Sri Lanka in killing thousands of people brutally, assisting African dictators to kill thousands and molest millions of kids just for gaining resources . First try to stop your government from doing all these . Oh! Sorry I don't think slaves get that chance !

You mean to say Chinese kids are the safest in the world ?

Do not worry about our kids,we can take care of them, and btw what about your Human development Index,
Whats your ranking in WHO - health systems ?
Whats your ranking on population below 1$ ?

Your country has a lot more than to worry about than India. More over above all what does Indian poverty got to do with India taking free Tibet stand ?

what about your Human development Index:WAY higher than India's

Whats your ranking in WHO - health systems ? MUCH MUCH higher than India's

Whats your ranking on population below 1$ ? UNMEASURABLE WHEN COMPARED TO India

look, I hope this images can help ignorant people like you out:

6df763dfaeee11289745f358eafd2dca.jpg

Umm, what about Indian children's healthcare again? THEY'RE NAKED FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

That's enough for now, hey "psugumar," you seem to advocate for sexual abuse in India, please don't tell me you're a child banger.

Hey, a joke, A JOKE, why do Indians have so such brown skin?

A) Because they can't afford toilet paper to wipe their backsides after they take a DUMP!
LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOL

Good day people!

Originally written by Seiko:

Well we've got evidence of it happening in India. Where's your side of the evidence?

THE WORLD - A grim tale of child abuse in China - A woman is to undergo surgery to remove some of the 26 needles stuck in her body when she was an infant. - Los Angeles Times

Here is some of the extract :

Female infanticide is common practice in cultures that prize boys. China's strict one-child policy has exacerbated the age-old prejudice by making the male heir an even more precious commodity. Lopsided sex selection through such means as abortions has skewed the gender ratio; it now stands at about 119 boys to 100 girls. In industrialized countries the balance is closer to 107 to 100.

China's family planning restrictions have also led to a surge in child trafficking. On Friday, Chinese police rescued 40 kidnapped infants purchased in relatively impoverished southwestern China and bound for potential buyers on the country's more prosperous east coast.

Thousands of baby girls are abandoned every year. Some are left on the street or even in the trash.

Luo's case is not the first in which children have been pierced with metal objects. This year, state media reported the case of a 40-year-old woman who had suffered from headaches all her life. It turned out she had a 4-inch needle stuck in her head. Relatives said she had been born out of wedlock and passed from friend to friend as an infant. By the time she came home to stay with her mother she had developed a habit of sobbing hysterically that no one could explain.

Here more link

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4559105.stm
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2006-12/21/content_764084.htm
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2004-06/19/content_340790.htm

THE WORLD - A grim tale of child abuse in China - A woman is to undergo surgery to remove some of the 26 needles stuck in her body when she was an infant. - Los Angeles Times

Here is some of the extract :

Female infanticide is common practice in cultures that prize boys. China's strict one-child policy has exacerbated the age-old prejudice by making the male heir an even more precious commodity. Lopsided sex selection through such means as abortions has skewed the gender ratio; it now stands at about 119 boys to 100 girls. In industrialized countries the balance is closer to 107 to 100.

China's family planning restrictions have also led to a surge in child trafficking. On Friday, Chinese police rescued 40 kidnapped infants purchased in relatively impoverished southwestern China and bound for potential buyers on the country's more prosperous east coast.

Thousands of baby girls are abandoned every year. Some are left on the street or even in the trash.

Luo's case is not the first in which children have been pierced with metal objects. This year, state media reported the case of a 40-year-old woman who had suffered from headaches all her life. It turned out she had a 4-inch needle stuck in her head. Relatives said she had been born out of wedlock and passed from friend to friend as an infant. By the time she came home to stay with her mother she had developed a habit of sobbing hysterically that no one could explain.

Here more link

BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | Chinese child abuse 'widespread'
Child abuse on the rise in Guangdong
Tolerance of child abuse 'hidden crisis'

2 problems with your argument there:

1) It says child abuse "growing in Guangzhou." That's one city, and the problem arising. What about India? It affects the WHOLE nation and consists of ~1/4-1/3 of its population. THAT'S A HUGE ORDEAL!

2) The article comes from Hong Kong, which is not governed by PRC. Hence, it remains out of the argument.

what about your Human development Index:WAY higher than India's

Whats your ranking in WHO - health systems ? MUCH MUCH higher than India's

Whats your ranking on population below 1$ ? UNMEASURABLE WHEN COMPARED TO India

look, I hope this images can help ignorant people like you out:

6df763dfaeee11289745f358eafd2dca.jpg

Umm, what about Indian children's healthcare again? THEY'RE NAKED FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

That's enough for now, hey "psugumar," you seem to advocate for sexual abuse in India, please don't tell me you're a child banger.

Hey, a joke, A JOKE, why do Indians have so such brown skin?

A) Because they can't afford toilet paper to wipe their backsides after they take a DUMP!
LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOL

Good day people!

Wow nice racist joke...it really shows your true colour...And about the toilet paper well we don't use it.. we use water instead,,whats wrong in it?? water or tissue paper both are doing the work neatly right?? so whats the big deal about it??If you still having doubts feel free to watch my a$$...

You think poverty and suicide are only in India..i will give you a link but its of 2007 but its shows some good reality about your country too.. read it and realize that your country is not all milk and honeyy as your government says to you

POOR PEOPLE AND SUICIDES IN CHINA - China | Facts and Details

As i told some time before every country has its own share of problems..its not wise to make fun of other countries when your country itself doesn't over come it..

well i can already for see the replys for it..more poverty of India,more toilet issues..etc etc etc

1) It says child abuse "growing in Guangzhou." That's one city, and the problem arising. What about India? It affects the WHOLE nation and consists of ~1/4-1/3 of its population. THAT'S A HUGE ORDEAL!

2) The article comes from Hong Kong, which is not governed by PRC. Hence, it remains out of the argument.

1)Buddy that is in one link..what about the rest of it???

2) You said it buddy..do you think any news like this will be ever published in a newspaper in your country???China government will try to cover all these up because they don't want its own country people to know the truth about the country..you only get the half baked story ..Its all not truth buddy..I must admit they did a good job in covering things up..

lockh33d brother, I finally realizing we are fighting a losing battle,

Why, because we are dealing with some child molesters or children

being abused before, think about it, over 65% children being sexually

abused, what does that tell you, Indians love children !

Further prove my point= India also rank no 1 in the world in child

prostitution.
Official: More than 1M child prostitutes in India - CNN.com :smitten::pakistan::china:

Can you tell me how it remains out side the argument..it clearly states the child issues in China..or you believe only the government said to you??You told me to provide you evidence and i give you ample evidence for my claims..Here some more links..fortunately these kids were rescused..

Child Slaves in China Freed: Poor People Lured to Brick Kilns in Provinces of China | Suite101.com

some extracts :

Some children as young as 12 have been kidnapped and forced to work in slave like conditions. Doors are bolted shut, windows barred and many of their beds are made of simple bricks. They are being beaten and whipped if they are too tired to work or try to escape. Vicious dogs are guarding the brick factories to ensure people cannot escape. 13 children have been reported to have died from overwork and abuse in Shanxi. Most of them are teenagers or younger and look starved and exhausted

I am not saying that China didnt do any thing to its people but she still has to go a long way..India too

lockh33d brother, I finally realizing we are fighting a losing battle,

Why, because we are dealing with some child molesters or children

being abused before, think about it, over 65% children being sexually

abused, what does that tell you, Indians love children !

Further prove my point= India also rank no 1 in the world in child

prostitution.
Official: More than 1M child prostitutes in India - CNN.com :smitten::pakistan::china:

Ohh come on man.. you cant answer about the children in your country..You are posting the same link again and again..whats the purpose of it? Yes there are some issues in India..I am asking that is this happening same in China too??Thanks to you government we dont get the actual figure..

You know your government is denying the basic rights of your own people..they are not even allowed to criticize the government..so now tell me how many population in your country is abused on daily basis by denying their right to stand up for whats good for them??

Last edited:
That's what I call an enlightened exchange that strengthens dialogue and improves understanding. Dismal poverty, child labour, child prostitution, female infanticide, malnutrition, open defecation ...

How come no one brought up the "Camel Jockeys"? Foot-binding anyone (so what no one does it anymore)? Bride burning anyone (so what it is a crime)?

My solution to all those problems above is simple:

Free Tibet and free Nagaland (I am perfectly serious) - let's have a united Himalayan kingdom that straddles South and North Tibet (at least up to Lhassa) - and let them show two disgraceful so-called nations with a billion plus brown and yellow r@ts each (the language of you guys - not mine) how to properly feed and care for their own rodents before jetting out of holes to screech in cyberspace.

After that, let's move on to Xinjiang and Khalistan (this one is my favourite). I already have a post for the illustrious Dr. Singh after his retirement - whether he likes it or not.

The Star Charts from 50,000 BC will lead the way. :coffee:

Call me a convert - I see clearly now. For the good of people of Asia, China and India both need to go. Sooner the better.

2012 sounds about right. Of course, as the so-called "Good Person" from the Universal State of Advancement would like to have it: now is as good a time as any.

So make it happen kiddos. Asia's prosperity depends on your good work together - :mps::thinktank:

Leave pounding keyboards to cowards across the oceans like me. Y'all need to join the army pronto to be all you can be, and do all "Good Person's" deed.

Shut the computer down - time is a'wasting.

Back
Top Bottom