What's new

India must apologize to Sri Lanka

is the Kashmir issue off the UN agenda? that's what matters the most. . .

as for the CM Abdallah --exactly how much influence over Kashmiris does he have? How ironic (yet so funny) that his family resides in delhi :laugh:

why do the indians want to discuss Kashmir with Pakistan if it is non disputed territory?

Who the hell are you?
are you the indigenious product of so called pakistan. You are also imported product of middle east. Search your history buddy

as for the CM Abdallah --exactly how much influence over Kashmiris does he have? How ironic (yet so funny) that his family resides in delhi :laugh:

In your previous post you mentioned that Kashmiris can not be called Indians and now you're saying that Kashmir CM stays at Delhi. He stays in Delhi because he's an Indian and he can stay wherever he wants in India. Now beat that.

Who the hell are you?
are you the indigenious product of so called pakistan. You are also imported product of middle east. Search your history buddy

who are you directing that to exactly? :what:

In your previous post you mentioned that Kashmiris can not be called Indians

correct.....and that's merely a reflection of Kashmiri sentiment itself

kashmir-go-india-back-we-want-freedom.jpg

and now you're saying that Kashmir CM stays at Delhi. He stays in Delhi because he's an Indian and he can stay wherever he wants in India. Now beat that.

i wonder what a CM claiming to represent (occupied) Kashmir is doing in hindustan? Taking direct orders from the masters who are artificially keeping him in power and paying him to lie to Kashmiris.

gotcha...

i wonder who holds more influence over people on both sides of the LoC. Omar Abdallah, or people like Mirwaiz and Geelani. :whistle:

i wonder what a CM claiming to represent (occupied) Kashmir is doing in hindustan? Taking direct orders from the masters who are artificially keeping him in power and paying him to lie to Kashmiris.

gotcha...

i wonder who holds more influence over people on both sides of the LoC. Omar Abdallah, or people like Mirwaiz and Geelani. :whistle:

You're changing the topic sir.. you claimed that Kashmiris can't be called Indians and I proved you wrong. As simple as that. So please don't claim just for the namesake.

haha i think you lost your mind major. I said Ipl is all about buisness and if peoples are playing in Ipl its because of money. Ipl is not about quality of cricket..no passion and no commitment there and players just care about cash. If our singers are singing for india its because you need their talent and they need big audience as india is second most populated country who always mast in song, dance and fake things. They never went india without invitation. Again you dont realize that india is over populated country and thats why poverty is on much bigger scale. many topic already discussed that in india more peoples live under one dollar a day than in pakistan.MAJOR you need to look into mirror to find out the reality of india.I can borrow you a mirror if you cannot afford to get it :P
Yeah yeah.. don't get angry now.. I know you're frustrated.. if bollywood is not good then why your people are working here? If IPL is not good then why international players playing in it? And why your people played in the 1st season? I know you don't like IPL now because we kicked you out of it. And poverty? There's a different thread on PDF about poverty and you'll find enough links about your poverty which is 41% and ours is 30%. Accept the reality and don't talk like a loser. lol

search your history buddy search how many nations ruled on you and i feel someone is stepping over your tail lol
Who the hell are you?

gotcha...

As a Kashmiri, I agree with this.

I don't think any government will apology from a terrorist organization. SL government on heavy duty, de-mining areas, resettling Tamil civilians in their areas, improving other facilities to carry on their normal life, reducing the high security zones, protecting them from other violence spreading gangs who still trying to become normal, improving the education facilities, health care facilities ect East province enjoying the benefits of this already, alot of tourists are coming to those areas, people are back to their normal life. If you are a Tamil who left the country many years ago, just give a visit here see the changes which has happened/ happening. Talk with local communities of any ethnic and get some idea about the situation here. We already in a better position among South Asia even with LTTE, JVP and Tsunami conflicts. SL economy growth 9.1% last year, North province growth rate 14.2%. We have a feeling that we are moving to correct direction. Government is trying increase the support they are getting from the moderate Tamil diaspora, and support from the pro LTTE Tamil diaspora via KP.

wrong information, JVP isn't a part of current government.

I said that the government should apologize to the Tamil people and not to any other. Nice to hear that some development is happening but not enough. I am a regular visitor to Srilanka, every year. JVP was part of the government in Rajpaksha first term right?

Also no where, you have accepted that your Singala army had committed war crimes and rapes, If you think you are moderate enough you should accept that first.

Back
Top Bottom