What's new

India: Meet the 'Internet Hindus'

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOX news is a great source for anything about Muslims... :tup:

You know you can just google the news if you really doubt fox news' veracity? The news was widely reported, not a fox news propoganda.

That Bangladeshi posted that photo of hindu god dressed in god knows what . That is not how our gods are . You being a muslim should know .

The hatred towards hindus in general on this thread is appalling not just the gods .

How that is hatred suprises me.. Maybe he don't know Hindu emotions..

Nobody cares Internet Hindu. Your propaganda finds no refuge here. Bharat Rak shak might welcome you with open arms.

Kaka gal kar fey.

And nobody cares about what internet jihadis like you have to say as well :lol:

Gal to bohot sari hai karne ko lale , lekin kya karein senior member jo hain , gotta act like one.

The amount of hatred towards Hindus , hindu history and hindu gods on this thread has absolutely sickened me . These people are worse if not as bad as those internet hindus that gave me a hard time .Sick Sick Sick :sick:

Zabaan pe lagaam rakh , gaali humein bhi deni aati hain munnay .

Jaaney de yaar inke mooh mat lag. Keechad me patthar fekega to chinte tujhe hi lagenge. Chill Maar.

Lol Indians calling Pakistani's Internet Jihadist, what about if we start calling you guys Internet Hindutvas?

the aspects can be ascribed to pak and bd muslims or chini commies tooo.. but its just that their media is too 'nice' or too afraid to make these observations

Internet Hindus be sher only on the internet. :lol:

Anyways I'm out. If dogs need to bark, I wont be here to listen. Troll hard, for you have been exposed. Later guys.

the aspects can be ascribed to pak and bd muslims or chini commies tooo.. but its just that their media is too 'nice' or too afraid to make these observations

The article wasn't made by an Indian so I don't know what you're barking about :blah:

Lol Indians calling Pakistani's Internet Jihadist, what about if we start calling you guys Internet Hindutvas?
If u want to call us Internet Hindutva,u are most welcome
Hindutva is not at all a bad thing,its just ur perception how u view it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom