What's new

India may resort to stapled visa to Tibetans

All indian millitary articles are written in a sense to divert reader attention into beliving it as threat to india or compromise of indian national intrest.. chinyaka principles!

Yes Indian media is for "Indian" national interest... not for the reading and analysis for the rest of the world.

but as i see ur national interest is in trouble. 11000 troops in pakistan making deep tunnels near not even Pakistanis are allowed to see except for some huge military personals next building a rail way stations and new bunkers near loc what next ur national interest is at stake and u can do nothing about about it you know why its because they r there from our permission and not urs and they will do what they want or what we want them to do :flame:

Pakistanis permitting Chinese not to permit them!! :D
BTW..i guess u missed out on some news. Deployment of Su-30MKI in tezpur, akash SAM, upgradation of airfields , Army to induct offensive corps along China border, upgrading infrastructure near LAC etc etc. As i said,India can and will thwart any attempt if our national intrest is put to risk :)

pakistan likes to play pawns to superpowers in geo-political chessboards. Bending over to US in 80's is the primary reason for this terrorism ill that pakistan faces now.

Bending over and gubo to chinese now will definately lead to some interesting (and not so good) scenarios for pakistan in future.

I think pakistan must try to focus on its growth rather than indulging in self suicidal and cheap geo-strategic games lke the ones of Aksai Chin and chinese P_O_K projects.

@offtopic:

PS:- Ghosh P_O_K is starred in unbaised PDF?

Our response at the strategic level cannot remain confined to the suspension of military exchanges. It has to go beyond that. We had recognised Tibet as an integral part of China. y.

Still your idiot officials are saying they are mulling to issue stapled visas for Chinese Citizens. hmmmmmmmmmm that would be indeed beyond stupidity and the next in line might be "Issuing stapled visas for entire China"

Still your idiot officials are saying they are mulling to issue stapled visas for Chinese Citizens. hmmmmmmmmmm that would be indeed beyond stupidity and the next in line might be "Issuing stapled visas for entire China"

It means there will be a rollback of Indias Tibet policy.

The proposal will be put to Cabinet commitee on security by the MEA and final decision will be taken.

ahh you reading all your post suggests the stroke line that even a chinese fart is like perfume smell for you..why do you have t jump on china back for everything brandishing them as your big brothers who will fight for you on your behalf..suffer the consequences on your behalf...and what not....we know what china is capable of!!! unlike you who simply satisfy your overinflated nationalistic pride with theories at which we simply :lol:
we are ready for everything and anything which will come our ways..and we will do every thing and everything militarily and diplomatically to deter and give a cracking answer to any misadventure drill that in you brain.:devil:
Why can not solve the border issue between China and India, and China has solved almost all the land border issue, simply because some unrealistic views of India. The Indian government may not make a decision because of the Indians unrealistic. Not make a decision, but delayed. I only said some of the facts, know the reality is the basis for negotiations. I look forward to a peaceful resolution of territorial issues, otherwise I would not so much.

Last edited:
Why can not solve the border issue between China and India, and China has solved almost all the land border issue, simply because some unrealistic views of India. The Indian government may not make a decision because of the Indians unrealistic. Not make a decision, but delayed. I only said some of the facts, know the reality is the basis for negotiations.

Well, You expect a compromise from us, Is it wrong for Us to expect the same while negotiating?????? Tell Me sir??

Well, You expect a compromise from us, Is it wrong for Us to expect the same while negotiating?????? Tell Me sir??

There are many opportunities in history, India wasted. In fact, the Chinese government's idea now, I do not know, however, at least know the reality is a good start. Most of your threat, in fact, no big effect, you really do not need to bring.

There are many opportunities in history, India wasted. In fact, the Chinese government's idea now, I do not know, however, at least know the reality is a good start. Most of your threat, in fact, no big effect, you really do not need to bring.

What are those opportunities of Compromise India Missed? could u elaborate??

It means there will be a rollback of Indias Tibet policy.

The proposal will be put to Cabinet commitee on security by the MEA and final decision will be taken.

Ok that would be on a higher serious level. But how do you see it will be affective to what extent?

Besides what are the rough estimates how many Tibetan Chinese visit India every year

1) never going to happen
2) incredibly immature "oh yeah..." attitude

Whether it is going to happen or not is something I think you should leave best on time.

One of the key aspects of democracy in India is the ability of the government to initiate public engagement and that is something every political party cares for. Given the political landscape of India no political party will be willing to put its stakes by not "listening" to the people who have elected them to be governed. That along with the aspect that democracy (unlike a single-party, autocratic, pseudo-communist run country of which your nation is a prime example) is evolving in nature and surely in the days to come when we have more young people joinign politics we can taste some success at the integration front.

And please excuse us of the high handed approach that you have displayed in this forum. That is detrimental if you are aspiring for an upwards of USD 14 trillion GDP size in the next two decades.

Do not forget that India is the natural home of hundreds of thousands of your own people (read tibetans) who are not particularly enamored by this situation.

Tibet and Xinjiang are two of the softest underbellies of PRC, do not forget that and vulnerable too to say the least:toast_sign:

India never reconised tibet to be full part of china, thats why they support dalai lama.

thats a good enough reason to provide staple visa.

Back
Top Bottom