What's new

india may cross LOC to attack Pakistan

Officer of Engineers said:
1) You would not know if they were carrying nukes are not.
2) You would not have known their targetting priorities (only that they're Indian).
3) You would not have known their firing procedures
4) You would not have known their nuclear procedures.

All you've known is that you've seen a bunch of missiles.

Thats it, you've all said it by urself, offcourse i am not a military personnel so they are not gonna tell or declare such sophisticated info anyone or someone who is just passing by.

I was just and only claiming that i have seen those missiles close to border of India, so use your own judgment what their target priorities are going to be.

IAF's capacity to conduct daily sorties includes one way sorties of MIGs.

Well, if it make the indians sleep a bit bettter, the let them do this. After all, they say this kind of crap almost every few months now, what was the last thing they said? Oh, we just "discatted pakistan half during our excerises". They think that we will help america with FATA whilt we are at war , Pure BS. USA won't let this war happen in the first place.A happy pakistan is needed to help america with it's war on terrorism thing, and a happy india is needed to take care of the chinese threat.

4 things here will stop the babu's wishful thinking right in its tracks....

a) Pakistani response (Would India be willing to accept escalations across the IB?..I doubt it especially because such strikes do not, cannot and will not guarantee success).

b) US pressure due to GWOT (Way too much already invested by the US to let something this big happen in the region)

c) Multinational investment in India (this may not be a big enough issue however in the past these companies have let the GoI know in no uncertain terms the problems that arise out of belligerency)

d) And again Pakistani response!!

I am actually glad that this is being discussed in the open...our guys need to be mindful about the potential of such adventurism...

They must be out of their ****ing minds if they think that their special forces have a chance of survival once dropped into Pakistan.....IAF does not have the kind of superiority that IDFAF has when operating over Lebanon....Pakistan can immediately increase the pressure within IOK in a matter of days should something like this happen and Pakistani units along the LoC have been preping for just such pre-emptive strikes ever since the Op Parakaram.

IAF sortie rate vs. PAF sortie rate is also misleading since it has always been similar in the past owing to larger IAF inventory and as such will not make that big of a difference......if anything, the current IDFAF operations have shown the stark limitations of a high tech air campaign (IAF high tech is a joke, as they do not even have enough PGM capability (inventory, stockpiles) right now to ensure that they could sustain a shock and awe kind of thing that they are assuming to undertake here. At most, if this were to happen, they may just gather some footage of 2-3 hits with PGMs to be used for the next decade to show IAF prowess...

For the Indians to get rid of this so called "infrastructure", they would have to put boots on the Pakistani territory and inshallahutallah, Pakistan will do to them worse than what the Hizbullah are doing to the IDF...

I mean there are umpteenth ways of countering this type of adventurism. The funny thing is the arrogance of the Indians in all this...they must be out of their retarded minds..

taken from: pakdef.info

sigatoka said:
Did you see what happened to Hiroshima and Nagasaki? If even 5 of India's major cities were hit, the effect would be catastrophic. The Indian economy would be shattered, and millions would be dead.

Also Pak. nuclear weapons are now tritium boosted, this increases yield above that of Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs.

I read somewhere that Pak. had around 60 nuclear bombs (is it true?).

I love how you talk about Major Indian cities being destroyed and its effect....

Major parts of India will be destroyed, but unfortunetely, There will be no pakistan around to see the destruction ;)

melb4aust said:
Firstly:
I have seen missiles pointing towards Indian cities from my eyes, but im not sure how many cities and it cant be every city though.

It seems you live quite an exciting life.

Rubbing shoulders with Corps Commanders as a matter of routine and then rubbing your eye with nuke tipped missiles!

At this rate, you will be the toast of the town!:buck:

It warms the cockles of any military heart to see the total nonchalance amongst the civilians when they talk of a nuclear war as if they were doing small talk at a Buckingham Palace "At Home" over tea and crumpets, not to talk of strawberries with cream!

Salim said:
It seems you live quite an exciting life.

Rubbing shoulders with Corps Commanders as a matter of routine and then rubbing your eye with nuke tipped missiles!

At this rate, you will be the toast of the town!:buck:

It warms the cockles of any military heart to see the total nonchalance amongst the civilians when they talk of a nuclear war as if they were doing small talk at a Buckingham Palace "At Home" over tea and crumpets, not to talk of strawberries with cream!

Hmmn whatever, I was lucky to have such an exciting life, though i have to thanks my relatives and friends who are in the army.

But there's one thing i dont understand, not sure why beind an army officer you cant stand me having good realtions with army personnel, or may be its just not me, you cant stand any civilian. But I have remind you, army personnels are not different humans compared to civilians, alot of number of civilian do have the same level of patriotism, an army person may have.

Trust me i meant no offence, you served your country, you are an hounerable person, but you gotta see things from other point of view as well.

PM me if you have any bad feelings. I always see you a good person but i dono i felt it that way.....

melb4aust said:
Yes i actually saw the missile from my eyes thats was shaheen, i have already told you that i have relations in the army, i have spend 6 yrs with them. I cant disclose the location as i have already been advised.

Let me cautiously say that statement looks stupid.Just bcoz ur a relative of some PA guy,doesnt qualify u to know the location of shaheen or visit a secret base.And the fact that u said it over the net means that i wud have had "visitors" by now, if there was any truth in it.

A.Rahman said:
IAF's capacity to conduct daily sorties includes one way sorties of MIGs.

Well, if it make the indians sleep a bit bettter, the let them do this. After all, they say this kind of crap almost every few months now, what was the last thing they said? Oh, we just "discatted pakistan half during our excerises". They think that we will help america with FATA whilt we are at war , Pure BS. USA won't let this war happen in the first place.A happy pakistan is needed to help america with it's war on terrorism thing, and a happy india is needed to take care of the chinese threat.

4 things here will stop the babu's wishful thinking right in its tracks....

a) Pakistani response (Would India be willing to accept escalations across the IB?..I doubt it especially because such strikes do not, cannot and will not guarantee success).

b) US pressure due to GWOT (Way too much already invested by the US to let something this big happen in the region)

c) Multinational investment in India (this may not be a big enough issue however in the past these companies have let the GoI know in no uncertain terms the problems that arise out of belligerency)

d) And again Pakistani response!!

I am actually glad that this is being discussed in the open...our guys need to be mindful about the potential of such adventurism...

They must be out of their ****ing minds if they think that their special forces have a chance of survival once dropped into Pakistan.....IAF does not have the kind of superiority that IDFAF has when operating over Lebanon....Pakistan can immediately increase the pressure within IOK in a matter of days should something like this happen and Pakistani units along the LoC have been preping for just such pre-emptive strikes ever since the Op Parakaram.

IAF sortie rate vs. PAF sortie rate is also misleading since it has always been similar in the past owing to larger IAF inventory and as such will not make that big of a difference......if anything, the current IDFAF operations have shown the stark limitations of a high tech air campaign (IAF high tech is a joke, as they do not even have enough PGM capability (inventory, stockpiles) right now to ensure that they could sustain a shock and awe kind of thing that they are assuming to undertake here. At most, if this were to happen, they may just gather some footage of 2-3 hits with PGMs to be used for the next decade to show IAF prowess...

For the Indians to get rid of this so called "infrastructure", they would have to put boots on the Pakistani territory and inshallahutallah, Pakistan will do to them worse than what the Hizbullah are doing to the IDF...

I mean there are umpteenth ways of countering this type of adventurism. The funny thing is the arrogance of the Indians in all this...they must be out of their retarded minds..

taken from: pakdef.info

Is this entire extract from pakdef or u have added in your comments in btw..there are lot of lines as "i mean..i am actually glad"

Bull said:
Let me cautiously say that statement looks stupid.Just bcoz ur a relative of some PA guy,doesnt qualify u to know the location of shaheen or visit a secret base.And the fact that u said it over the net means that i wud have had "visitors" by now, if there was any truth in it.

Whatever,

How do you know, how the relation works with the army personnel. Because you havnt had any. So Stop making assumptions. Its just not only me, surely there be plenty more people around here among us, who may have such experiences. And this is not some thing big, the way ur thinking.

Some believe or do not believe, i dont care!!!

Now cut the crap and get back to the topic

huh why you guys are fighting like this ???
its simple missiles are made to defend the country.

if there is any deployment of missiles by any country surely it would be and it must be in a way which hit the main cities of the rival country. Surely the targte will be some important location.

Melb4aust,

I have nothing against you or civilians except that you all think war or using nukes is something as easy as having tea in the afternoon.

It is a very hard and agonising decision.

It is not child's play and I assure you that.

If anyone hates war and if anyone understand the agonies and depredation that war can cause, it is the military man. Therefore, whatever country we maybe from, we honestly hate being looked on as killers and then looked upon by cyber warriors as pathological killers or worse still, contract murderers!

I assure you that we have no blood lust. But if we have to got to go to war, so shall we and give our best for Naam, Namak, Nishan!

genmirajborgza786 said:
this is nothing but a joke punitive actions against more then 1.million + pak army 620,000 + paramilitary 330,000 + reserves 500,000 airforce 350 combact ready aircraft an avarage navy with nuclear armed agusta submarines, and not to forget to mention 25 -50 NUCLEAR BOMBS + babur(cruse missile),shaheenII(with a range of 2,500km),ghauri,abdali,ghaznavis, yes i agree india is stronger no doubt about it but a punitive action against the above mentioned simply does not make,s any sence pakistan is not lebennon by any chance and for sure katusha rocket,s fired by hezbollah are not NUCLEAR BOMBS by any match.

ok guys stop picking on mel, he told you what he say isnt that enough, and my friend 786 your info on our armed forces is wrong , I think you got the info from the internet and the numbers of nukes how did you come up with that number.

Salim said:
Melb4aust,

I have nothing against you or civilians except that you all think war or using nukes is something as easy as having tea in the afternoon.

It is a very hard and agonising decision.

It is not child's play and I assure you that.!

I am well aware of that!!!!

Salim said:
If anyone hates war and if anyone understand the agonies and depredation that war can cause, it is the military man. Therefore, whatever country we maybe from, we honestly hate being looked on as killers and then looked upon by cyber warriors as pathological killers or worse still, contract murderers!

I assure you that we have no blood lust. But if we have to got to go to war, so shall we and give our best for Naam, Namak, Nishan!

Thanks for clearing rest of confusion.

Bull said:
Is this entire extract from pakdef or u have added in your comments in btw..there are lot of lines as "i mean..i am actually glad"

Its exact, I wanted to edit somethings & add stuff, but it will be changing the post. i am still waiting for the permission from the original user.

Muradk said:
ok guys stop picking on mel, he told you what he say isnt that enough, and my friend 786 your info on our armed forces is wrong , I think you got the info from the internet and the numbers of nukes how did you come up with that number.
Sir,

I've got a story to tell you. Back in the 70s, I was on a Forward Observation Officer course, training with CF-104s for close air support.

We bellycrawlers didn't know they only carried nukes and the birdbrains thought we were too crazy to direct them onto a tank column.

It was not until 3 years ago that I met one of the pilots and found out we were in Germany at the same time and he was one of the pilots and I was one of the FOOs. When he told me he only carried nukes, I turned white.

Thursday, August 10, 2006javascript:; http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/print.asp?page=2006810story_10-8-2006_pg1_10
Indian mag predicts war along LoC
* Army considering punitive raids in AJK to counter ‘attack by infiltration’ strategy

By Iftikhar Gilani

NEW DELHI: Forget back channel diplomacy, if the Indian army has its way it will unleash a new “war doctrine” to combat what it describes as Islamabad’s new strategy of “attack by infiltration” into Indian territory beyond Jammu and Kashmir (J&K).

According to this month’s issue of Force magazine, the army may attempt to persuade New Delhi to follow the Israeli example in Lebanon and authorise the attack of “terrorist” targets in Azad Jammu and Kashmir. This could include punitive raids against Pakistani posts along the Line of Control (LoC), cross-border pursuit of militants and the crushing of militant training camps.

Indeed, the magazine points out that “it is not difficult for the army to attack a nearby Pakistani post on the LoC and bring back their dead to show intruders into Indian territory”, noting that “both sides have attempted this in the past”.

Force also stresses that India is “well-prepared to meet Pakistan’s war threat (in retaliation) head-on”, going on to suggest that New Delhi would simply need to allow its military a timeframe of three to four weeks to accomplish its aims before bowing to international pressure for a ceasefire.

Thus it warns that the next three months - that is, before winter sets in and the passes in Jammu and Kashmir close for the season - could prove crucial for India’s relations with Pakistan.

The magazine also says that the armed forces have taken into account Pakistan’s military weaknesses to ensure the success of their war doctrine.

“Should Pakistan decide to enlarge the war theatre to ease pressure on the J&K front, the Indian military will seek to destroy its offensive forces, as well as capture territory inside the Thar desert to be used as a bargaining chip in the aftermath of war,” the magazine says in its unsigned cover story, ‘Peace by Other Means’.

Moreover, Force points out that President Musharraf understands this. Thus his offer to help India nab those responsible for last month’s Mumbai train blasts came with a warning to New Delhi to refrain from any hot pursuit across the LoC. In short, “he (Musharraf) is threatening action against likely raids by the Indian Army inside Azad Kashmir”.

The magazine notes that “New Delhi should understand its military strength too”. Army forces stationed in J&K say that following India’s fencing of the LoC and its employment of surveillance equipment in the area – cross-border infiltration has taken on a new guise.

According to Lt Gen Deepak Kapoor, the army commander of Northern Commands, “infiltration into J&K is unstoppable as the LoC is no longer the sole route of entering the state as terrorists infiltrate from all available routes and their area of interest is no longer confined to J&K”.

Given that terrorism is now spilling into India’s heartland, the magazine says that New Delhi may choose to look beyond diplomatic and intelligence-based solutions to dismantle the ever-expanding tentacles of terrorism.

Enter the Indian army, which has stressed that military action be seriously considered if all other options fail. It has pointed out that the country’s armed forces have come a long way since the end of Operation Parakram in 2002, stressing that air, naval and military forces now have “the capability, will and a war winning strategy against Pakistan”.

According to Force, the army would use Special Forces deployments, assisted by the Air Force, to win any battle with Pakistan. The magazine also identifies the significant areas of Pakistan’s military weakness that would aid Indian forces in defeating any attempt by Islamabad to expand its war theatre:

* The Pakistan Air Force’s capacity to conduct daily sorties is calculated at 260 per day, compared to the Indian Air Force’s potential of 450;

* Pakistan’s 11 and 12 Corps (reserves for the Indian theatre) are completely tied down in other ongoing military activities, such as the US-led Operation Mountain Thrust in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA). Thus most of these forces would be unavailable for any short war with India;

* Pakistan is already facing internal dissension in Balochistan;

* In operational terms, there are innumerable choke points in the Pakistan army’s lines of communications, rendering them vulnerable to interdiction;

* Karachi port remains vulnerable.

Thus the race is on in the next three months to determine what the choice will be for India and Pakistan: war or peace?

Whole World know the ability of Indian Army: 800,000 troops cannot control the militancy in Jammu Kashmir when it is claimed that only 800 militants are holed up in Jammu. How wonder it would be when they shall act across the LOC and with how many troops, 50,00,000 or more.

Back
Top Bottom