What's new

India main enemy for many Chinese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both India (Supporting Tibet terrorism) and Al-Qaeda (Support Xinjiang terrorism) are China' enemies!

china supporting indian millitants by hosting camps in Younan , laying traps all around india by showing money power is the biggest enemy of india and the world peace.

Isn't anyone the least bit skeptical about the source, validity, and timing of this article?

Gee, I wonder who stands to benefit from a war between China and India? I'll give you a hint; both nations who actually fight the war will be the losers in the end while some tiny island nation thousands of miles away will be pointing fingers and laughing their ***** off.

^^^^^^
Agreed. It's better for us to concentrate on development, the only people happy with an India-China war would be the hawks in the west who want western domination to continue.

:) i already said the write up has no logical argument to defend the claims.

Cooruption is in every army as kickbacks are a huge thing.

on the other hand statments of officials from different countries varies from agenda to agenda.

It does not matter what the Australian minister said in India, What matters is they voted against India over the loan issue.

And thats what matters more

If the article has no logical backing, why in the hell do u post such articles in the first place ? when u already agree to zionist propaganda !!:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: such a waste of time to read it.

I think ..in some years from now..White Man will rule entire Asia again.
Guess that will be the best...so end to infighting.. They will not wage WAR ..but i think tactics..

Yup my forefathers are coming back to take over Asia again. This time it will be the white muslim, hindu and buddhists who will rule :rofl:

Gee, I wonder who stands to benefit from a war between China and India? I'll give you a hint; both nations who actually fight the war will be the losers in the end while some tiny island nation thousands of miles away will be pointing fingers and laughing their ***** off.

Well said.
(I am new around this forum but have read enough posts around the India/China/Pakistan ego trips)

It is disappointing to see many of the articles/stories/fantasies/wet dreams are only used to flame members', and the immaturity of some replies (referring to all country flags) only serves to inflame more.

Many of the forum topics I feel provide more entertainment value than actually add to someone's intellectual appetite.

And folks, if you have an opinion - then have a rider "These are my opinions or My thoughts". No one here represents your entire country's feelings or thinking..it is so lame.

Peace!!

Indians can do no harm except some lip works, babbling, meditation and yoga, why not give them a break?

Towards the bottom of Times Online web page:

Copyright 2009 Times Newspapers Ltd.

This service is provided on Times Newspapers' standard Terms and Conditions. Please read our Privacy Policy.To inquire about a licence to reproduce material from Times Online, The Times or The Sunday Times, click here.This website is published by a member of the News International Group.

Also,
News Corporation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What media source is authentic in your view? Pakistani and Chinese?
I might believe Dawn for a moment but not Global Times for even that.

The fact is you wont trust any news source unless its your own and if it prints views similar to your own...its a penguin approach.

Indians can do no harm except some lip works, babbling, meditation and yoga, why not give them a break?

With that statement my friend, you have effectively proved that you are not one of the Chinese who sees India as the main enemy, so India has one less foe :agree:

I was hoping to read schchinese's posts, he's pretty good with what he does (If you know what I mean). Looks like this thread hasn't caught the attention of all it seems, comeon folks, let's talk.

On a serious note, how does a brit newspaper have access to this circle of Chinese hate towards India? And to top it, TOI quotes this article without actually confirming if any real "research" was conducted!!

Last edited:
The fact is you wont trust any news source unless its your own and if it prints views similar to your own.

All media is biased. The trick is to consult as many diverse sources as possible to try and get a variety of viewpoints.

Last edited:
china supporting indian millitants by hosting camps in Younan , laying traps all around india by showing money power is the biggest enemy of india and the world peace.

PRC have a secret department responsible for Western China (Tibet, Xinjiang) security - Agent against USA, India and Al-Qaeda.

don't try to make china and india to be enemies, all developping countries including pakistan should unite together.
we will not be US's profit-making tool ,ok?
US don't want to see another superpower whether it is japan or europe, not to say china , india and russia

don't try to make china and india to be enemies, all developping countries including pakistan should unite together.
we will not be US's profit-making tool ,ok?
US don't want to see another superpower whether it is japan or europe, not to say china , india and russia

agreed, the hostility between India and Chian has been largely exaggerated.

This is however a Pak forum

so most Chinese members or those claiming to be Chinese
will be Bias to India.
and pro-pak

this is the nature of the forum,
so just best get used to it.

it's not ture that MOST chinese consider india as a enemy, we might consider india as a competitor, but not a enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom