What's new

India loses US $210 billion in coal sales in 'mother of all scams'

Yep... This is absolutely true...
A friend of mine is the son of a recently sworn in minister in Akhilesh Yadav govt in Uttar Pradesh.. And he admitted openly that approximately 50 crore rupees changed hands so that his dad gets the ministry; and now his dad is going to make atleast 300 crores using his position in the next two years... :fie: :fie:

Cant take the name cuz of obvious reasons..!! I might actually get killed if I tell..!! :sniper: :pop:

Raja Bhaiyya?? :lol:

Something's happen at times because of lack of understanding, incompetence and not because of Corruption

I'm not dismissing this, in fact is this was posted earlier and I pointed out how great it is for India to have CAG, while you have countries where their citizens don't have a clue what their leadership is doing.

BUT DID YOU read the article?

This is more of blocks that were govt lands

-where govt or state entities were more responsible for its disposition
- where it seems the states had no plans for any state run coal mines
- where they did not understand the value of the land or ascertain it's worth in terms of coal production rather did on fair acreage value

It is important for you Indians back in India to take a deep breath and understand the issue , why it happened before you go blaming political parties . I know you have a history of corrupt babus caught. But trust me you guys are better for these things happening now and a light being shown upon it publically.

However this reads as incompetence vs. corruption

Raja Bhaiyya?? :lol:

Shhh!.JPG

:D

210 billion wow that nearly comes to the level of corruption our leaders have:p:P:P but this is big i dont know what is wrong with subcontinental politicians but each one is a magarmach who is out to eat as much as possible they all need to brought in public and stoned

210 billion wow that nearly comes to the level of corruption our leaders have:p:P:P but this is big i dont know what is wrong with subcontinental politicians but each one is a magarmach who is out to eat as much as possible they all need to brought in public and stoned :tup:

Im totally agreed with you. Did you hear that US has estimated that total wealth of Sonia Gandhi vary from $2bn to $18bn, does Pakistan have any billionaire except Mr Zardari? have a look on the over 450mil indian poor below poverty line and see these traitors who have robbed billions of dollars? I now have to compromise with my secularism to avoid saying anything about Mr Manmohan Singh, but, will it be a surprise if he will himself have shifted to Canada type country after 4-5 years where he will be having at least over 100mi? people in India generally talk about few Hindu-Muslim riots occured in past while just have a look on the Sikh PM and this Western Christian Sonia Gandhi, these people got whatever they wanted in India, full respect and highest positions of India but they don’t shy stabbing India on its back. At the same time this main traitor of Congress, Rahul Gandhi, is waiting to give a final touch to stab India on its back so many times to give it a death when Mr Singh will clear way for him. :hitwall:

(Long time before, I always used to argue that how can Mr Musharraf do anything he wish, until he is in Britain and worried for his family also, because even a ‘Gustakh’ like myself does every day pray in a Christian religious way for survival? Even if few rogue elements of ISI were behind over 800 murders in bomb blasts by Indian Mujahidin in India in between April 2008 to Mumbai attack 26/11 2008, and even if they might be linked with Mr Musharraf, as per the indications given by men of Mr Manmohan Singh also, including Mr Bush, then also, how is it wise to blame ‘only’ Mr Musharraf if something was done using him while his stay in Britain?
Today I remember, one man told me a long time before, “even if Ms Indira Gandhi had committed a very big crime by sending troops in chase of militants inside Golden temple, how her killing is justified by her own Sikh bodyguards she kept for her safety?” and today I may ask, “even if over 1000 Sikhs might have been killed in the 1984 riots, then also, how over 1000 deaths by this so called 'Indian Mujahidin' is justified in between April 2008 to 26/11 2008, ‘under Prime Minister ship' of Mr M Singh himself? how revenge of 1000 deaths of sikhs is justified if the Prime Minister himself was behind scoring almost the similar numbers by using Indian Mujahidin to take revenge?” :hitwall:)

Back
Top Bottom