What's new

India lags behind Pakistan in nuclear armoury: US expert

I think we should accept what reports are saying.

We have enough resources, building blocks, technology so we can do it, and we should to. We need to balance the power in the region hence we need to create more deterrence against the offense. We need more sophisticated and long range missiles and more and powerful compact warheads to come at par with other nuclear deterrence in the region.

indians have poverty as well as huge number of freedom fighters (which are terrorists for indians) inside it there media always hide such things one of example is of naxals who killed thousands of police men of india in recent years :mod:

just try to search about this group in india :woot: and after this one u can also get list of freedom fighters active in india :woot:

As of 2009, Naxalites were active across approximately 220 districts in twenty states of India[2] accounting for about 40 percent of India's geographical area,[3] They are especially concentrated in an area known as the "Red Corridor", where they control 92,000 square kilometers.[3] According to India's intelligence agency, the Research and Analysis Wing, 20,000 armed cadre Naxalites were operating in addition to 50,000 regular cadres[4] and their growing influence prompted Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to declare them to be the most serious internal threat to India's national security.[5]

Naxalite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

its being 60 years atleast we are not facing such problems which india is facing number of freedom fighters fighting against state .. our enemy's tried there best to separate us.. we are having problem in balochistan where indians are supporting extremists n the evidences were given to indian prime minister in sharam al sheikh egypt conference ...

either way you wont get kashmir, instead you will lose more if naxalites come into power. so don't be in some misunderstanding!!

either way you wont get kashmir, instead you will lose more if naxalites come into power. so don't be in some misunderstanding!!

we will crush them coz they have weapons of world war 2 lol :sniper: :lol: i was thinking they got such old weapons still ur police cant handle them :what: talibans got modern weapons but we are doing successful operations :what: even they got anti air craft guns :blink:

if u read this link you will see that poverty in india is decreasing while that in pakistan is increasing.

India today creates the maximum number of jobs link
and has the highest pay increase in the world link

even pakistani americans are coming here
Indian immigrants enticed to go home - The Boston Globe

so think twice before u talk about the economic aspects of india.

india and pak are new countries, so both have seperatist movements.
but i think india will have more sinceit is more diverse in every way

800 million figure is too much :what: it will take more then 5 decades to bring more ppl out from poverty but ur population is increasing day by day i dont think so u r going to handle such a huge amount of people :what:

i have a question why naxals are against your maha baharat ?? :what:

we will crush them coz they have weapons of world war 2 lol :sniper: :lol: i was thinking they got such old weapons still ur police cant handle them :what: talibans got modern weapons but we are doing successful operations :what: even they got anti air craft guns :blink:

:hitwall:
janab filhaal aap taliban ko nist e naboot karein wahin theek dikhte hain aap log, jab ho jaye phir batayein. yahan mat aiye bekar main jitne badnaam hai aap aur ho jayenge. farkh toh parta nahi hai aap logo ko. samjhan bekar hai
khud bhi araam se tashreef rakhein apni jagah loc ke us paar aur humy yahan araam se rehne dein. warna 4 tamache par chuke hai apko 5th time sidha laat paregi.

Last edited:
800 million figure is too much :what: it will take more then 5 decades to bring more ppl out from poverty but ur population is increasing day by day i dont think so u r going to handle such a huge amount of people :what:

i have a question why naxals are against your maha baharat ?? :what:

this 800 million figure is also just same like the number of warheads India have
Different sources claim different figures,i have heard it ranging from 260 million to 800 million,the last time i heard about an official figure was some 420 million,anyway what we know is that poverty is getting reduced here by every passing day,our economy is doing good and our infrastructure is developing at a good level,is this the same in Pakistan?

morover india has done great steps to eradicate poverty
BBC News - UN says 227m people escaped slums in past decade

Under Musharafs regime we lifted half of our poor frm the poverty line.
Our economy was the fastest growing and we have lot of potential and believe in future.

U tried in sindh?Failed
U tried it in KP?Failed
Now ur tryin in balouchistan ?Failing

3.ISI also supports several seperatist movements in india. its a well known fact

Proof?

British assets were divided in 2:1 ratio in 47

But most of it never was delivered!!

Even the planes PAF got were relics half of whom crashed on there way back frm burmese front?
And as per a PAF war heroe they used TIN to repair the jets:cheesy:So u can see the hipocrisy,another good example is tht india at the time of freedom had 16 plus 18?ordinance factories we had?NONE
Lots pf examples there.

pakistan also recieved massive aid from NATO and later , the arabs

http://www.brookings.edu/~/media/Fi...cold_war_cohen/12_pakistan_cold_war_cohen.pdf

Cold war:rofl:
And lost around 80 billion in these 9 years!

India is the largest AID reciever after WW2 almost 659 Billion plus $$$ were given to india.

Last edited:
Our economy was the fastest growing and we have lot of potential and believe in future.

U tried in sindh?Failed
U tried it in KP?Failed

Proof?

Even the planes PAF got were relics half of whom crashed on there way back frm burmese front?
And as per a PAF war heroe they used TIN to repair the jets:cheesy:So u can see the hipocrisy,another good example is tht india at the time of freedom had 16 plus 18?ordinance factories we had?NONE
Lots pf examples there.

Cold war:rofl:

India is the largest AID reciever after WW2 almost 659 Billion plus $$$ were given to india.

well wht ever it is our economy is much bigger than yours, we have better technology than yours, bigger area than your, bigger population( both rich and poor) than yours, more diversity than yours, we are not Pakistan centric, we have bigger military than yours both weapons and personals and etc and etc..

lastly, its out of topic.

indians have poverty as well as huge number of freedom fighters (which are terrorists for indians) inside it there media always hide such things one of example is of naxals who killed thousands of police men of india in recent years :mod:

just try to search about this group in india :woot: and after this one u can also get list of freedom fighters active in india :woot:

As of 2009, Naxalites were active across approximately 220 districts in twenty states of India[2] accounting for about 40 percent of India's geographical area,[3] They are especially concentrated in an area known as the "Red Corridor", where they control 92,000 square kilometers.[3] According to India's intelligence agency, the Research and Analysis Wing, 20,000 armed cadre Naxalites were operating in addition to 50,000 regular cadres[4] and their growing influence prompted Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to declare them to be the most serious internal threat to India's national security.[5]

Naxalite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

its being 60 years atleast we are not facing such problems which india is facing number of freedom fighters fighting against state .. our enemy's tried there best to separate us.. we are having problem in balochistan where indians are supporting extremists n the evidences were given to indian prime minister in sharam al sheikh egypt conference ...

It' nothing but trolling. So i wouldn't bother responding. Keep it up. :tdown:

But it was Pakistan's public (even if it is under foreign pressure) who removed it. You talk like as someone else did it.
And yes, I would like too have a link of what you said.

U tried in sindh?Failed
U tried it in KP?Failed

I assume you have credible source (other than Indian truck with explosives or Indian made weapons). May be you will disclose this at right time.

Are you serious?

Source please.

Again source please.

:hitwall:
janab filhaal aap taliban ko nist e naboot karein wahin theek dikhte hain aap log, jab ho jaye phir batayein. yahan mat aiye bekar main jitne badnaam hai aap aur ho jayenge. farkh toh parta nahi hai aap logo ko. samjhan bekar hai
khud bhi araam se tashreef rakhein apni jagah loc ke us paar aur humy yahan araam se rehne dein. warna 4 tamache par chuke hai apko 5th time sidha laat paregi.

tum log taliban ko support karna chor do hum unko nist e naboot kar dain gay :D 4 tamache kisko paray bhai ??? zara muje batana pasand karain gay ap

this 800 million figure is also just same like the number of warheads India have
Different sources claim different figures,i have heard it ranging from 260 million to 800 million,the last time i heard about an official figure was some 420 million,anyway what we know is that poverty is getting reduced here by every passing day,our economy is doing good and our infrastructure is developing at a good level,is this the same in Pakistan?

hehehe plz dnt tell me u got just 260 million poor coz even china have higher figure then 260 million :D may b there are more then 800 million poor in india who knows india always hide's such news ;).....

talking about infrastructure we have good infrastructure govt is trying to develop infrastructure more by bringing foreign investment and if i am not wrong we have better motorways n highways then yours ;) even the first motorway of this region was made in pakistan :D.... and about growth INSHALLAH we will be back on track sooon...

yes infrastructure is developing here too in all major cities havent u seen karachi ??? lahore n islamabad ???? do search about infrastructure projects of these cities if u are having difficulty in searching then do tell me i will provide u links

Last edited:
hehehe plz dnt tell me u got just 260 million poor coz even china have higher figure then 260 million :D may b there are more then 800 million poor in india who knows india always hide's such news ;).....

talking about infrastructure we have good infrastructure govt is trying to develop infrastructure more by bringing foreign investment and if i am not wrong we have better motorways n highways then yours ;) .... and about growth INSHALLAH we will be back on track sooon

may b there are more then 800 million poor in india who knows india always hide's such news ;).....

there r 1 billion poors in india.ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.sorry ,we shud not have hidden that poors.

if i am not wrong we have better motorways n highways then yours ;) .... and about growth INSHALLAH we will be back on track

let c!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom