What's new

India keeps war hysteria alive, says ‘spy’ held

Experiences... what you see play a major role and I believe there are certain actions and disparities that widen a clearly existant (in fact almost always existant) trust dificit between said nations and said people. I do believe Afzal Guru was innocent, yes but a lot of people did. All of Kashmir did. I do not think this is something that would warrant shock.

You can copy the said comment here, reply and I will respond. I get carried away as the situation is pretty personal for me and then there is some angry bird. :D

As far as my recent comments are concerned (unless someone hacked my account) I never said it was only India taking part in the proxy war. I said what India does the west is keen to ignore or turn a blind eye to. But Pakistan, even if it touches India's hair it will be a victim of their ire. Its got to do with the fear sparked by the war on terror and Pakistan's lousy reputation. ISI should just be disbanded if you ask me and a new agency raised for foreign operations. An agency shouldn't be notorious and the victim of all blame.

Pakistan's situation is a mess. No one believes it, no one trusts it. This gives India an opportunity and it is supporting elements such as the BLA and even maybe some of the 100+ terrorist outfits operating in FATA. Infact one analyst from Lower Dir I know has regularly confirmed this and has pictures of INSAS rifles.
Looks like INSAS will replace Ak47 in future. Some ignorant keep saying insas rifle is no good.

Experiences... what you see play a major role and I believe there are certain actions and disparities that widen a clearly existant (in fact almost always existant) trust dificit between said nations and said people. I do believe Afzal Guru was innocent, yes but a lot of people did. All of Kashmir did. I do not think this is something that would warrant shock.

You can copy the said comment here, reply and I will respond. I get carried away as the situation is pretty personal for me and then there is some angry bird. :D

As far as my recent comments are concerned (unless someone hacked my account) I never said it was only India taking part in the proxy war. I said what India does the west is keen to ignore or turn a blind eye to. But Pakistan, even if it touches India's hair it will be a victim of their ire. Its got to do with the fear sparked by the war on terror and Pakistan's lousy reputation. ISI should just be disbanded if you ask me and a new agency raised for foreign operations. An agency shouldn't be notorious and the victim of all blame.

Pakistan's situation is a mess. No one believes it, no one trusts it. This gives India an opportunity and it is supporting elements such as the BLA and even maybe some of the 100+ terrorist outfits operating in FATA. Infact one analyst from Lower Dir I know has regularly confirmed this and has pictures of INSAS rifles.

so,our agencies are good.you agree??:azn:

war is the only thing which make india united & float the hindu extremist's boat:disagree:

may be he had enough info to sabotage the exercise?

If one man with secondary school educatio,and some computer skills can sabotage a hoard of indian armed forces with all the latest weaponery...
I can only feel sorry for India :lol:

Such enuch army afraid of one man and his computer in incompetent and cannot protect a country.
You better give up any hope if that is your stance.

war is the only thing which make india united & float the hindu extremist's boat:disagree:

and we think it is the other way around.

but then,you are entitled to your own opinion,as i am to mine.

I can only see these Arrests as copy-cat by hindustani. Similar to western agenda a psyops but more ridiculous in nature.

burgers see burgers do.

If one man with secondary school educatio,and some computer skills can sabotage a hoard of indian armed forces with all the latest weaponery...

Such enuch army afraid of one man and his computer in incompetent and cannot protect a country.

Kasab was not even a Matric passed. It is not about how much educated you are. It basically how much trained you are and specialized in a specific field.

If one man with secondary school educatio,and some computer skills can sabotage a hoard of indian armed forces with all the latest weaponery...I can only feel sorry for India :lol:
If few uneducated men of 5 or 6 strength, can attack and destrory high value targets in Military bases, not once but twice, I wonder why this can't happen in this case.

I can only feel sorry for you. :haha3:

I wonder people have already given up hope after military base attack in neighboring country.:whistle:

oh really,what about 65,71 and 99.

your professional army lost to our army,eh??

next time,learn to have some respect fish tank.

:whistle:

so,our agencies are good.you agree??:azn:

Personally a certain particular case told me the RAW is evil, twisted and capable of anything and there is not a thing that is good about it. If you mean by good they accomplish their tasks inconspicuously and there are no questions asked I will say they are effective but good is not a term to be used for an intelligence agency. I cannot share details and it was the time when I was in contact with a military nationalist leader.

Furthermore years ago my homies called upon me to do videos for them on YT. I was reluctant at first because those guys fight a lot and are emotional dudes. I did some and an year later death threats started pouring thanks to my idiot friends who must have been fighting half the time-god knows how they even traced our office in Canada and a threatening letter came.

One day a guy troubling the guys who managed that account (they were 16 year old fools bickering half the time :p ) made a comment that he killed 27 Muslim civilians. When pressed he backtracked. Then suddenly one day he started acting like a RAW agent. :lol: It might have been that they were liars trying to escape after claiming to have murdered 27 muslim civilians in India (which I believe was very much possible after the things I have seen.)... but this is RAW if it really was a RAW agent and we were sure this same guy sent the threats at our Toronto office which we changed later. Maybe he wasn't a RAW agent but this is how they are too.

ISI is the same thing according to my old contacts. Cheap whorehouses, corruption promoted, bribes given left and right, involved in all sorts of illegal activities, training thieves, torturers and even killers and worse of all they are highly wahabized so they can only either support Islamists or America...

intelligence agencies consist of some of the coldest people in this world my friend. In each of our respective countries they will take mine or your pyjamas even and you and me won't be able to do a thing. They are cold, callous and brutal as they are are calculating-my failure to deal with the death threat issue effectively and as forcefully as possible was part of the reason I lost my power and privileged position in the nationalists. When disaster strikes a liberal leader who sacrificed all for his nation is an enticing target.

So nothing good about these intelligence agencies. But they are meant for national security... but sometimes they are killing innocents in the name of this security.

Personally a certain particular case told me the RAW is evil, twisted and capable of anything and there is not a thing that is good about it. If you mean by good they accomplish their tasks inconspicuously and there are no questions asked I will say they are effective but good is not a term to be used for an intelligence agency. I cannot share details and it was the time when I was in contact with a military nationalist leader.

Furthermore years ago my homies called upon me to do videos for them on YT. I was reluctant at first because those guys fight a lot and are emotional dudes. I did some and an year later death threats started pouring thanks to my idiot friends who must have been fighting half the time-god knows how they even traced our office in Canada and a threatening letter came.

One day a guy troubling the guys who managed that account (they were 16 year old fools bickering half the time :p ) made a comment that he killed 27 Muslim civilians. When pressed he backtracked. Then suddenly one day he started acting like a RAW agent. :lol: It might have been that they were liars trying to escape after claiming to have murdered 27 muslim civilians in India (which I believe was very much possible after the things I have seen.)... but this is RAW if it really was a RAW agent and we were sure this same guy sent the threats at our Toronto office which we changed later. Maybe he wasn't a RAW agent but this is how they are too.

ISI is the same thing according to my old contacts. Cheap whorehouses, corruption promoted, bribes given left and right, involved in all sorts of illegal activities, training thieves, torturers and even killers and worse of all they are highly wahabized so they can only either support Islamists or America...

intelligence agencies consist of some of the coldest people in this world my friend. In each of our respective countries they will take mine or your pyjamas even and you and me won't be able to do a thing. They are cold, callous and brutal as they are are calculating-my failure to deal with the death threat issue effectively and as forcefully as possible was part of the reason I lost my power and privileged position in the nationalists. When disaster strikes a liberal leader who sacrificed all for his nation is an enticing target.

So nothing good about these intelligence agencies. But they are meant for national security... but sometimes they are killing innocents in the name of this security.

i agree.but you have be cold,to be in these agencies.

these things do happen.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom