What's new

India just hanged Kasab

this is what dalit gets
i am taking it off it too much

So in your country dalit means terrorists??? lol...

what is your point.. i am a dalith and i am perfectly happy with my country and my brothers... even we got problem it is our personal... you got nothing to do it... we don't need your wolf cry.... we all knows how the Hindu's percentage fell down into 2% or less.

no doubt he was to be tried for crime but Indians boast about it when India has many terror groups that are killing Muslims on their own turf raping,plundering,killing, molesting,harassing but Bollywood shows shining India.

Did you read the karachi times this morning? cut and paste is out of context!

That one was a personal one for him. Not to you you guys.
I know most of you bhartis have at least a quarter of a Pakistani heart and would buy me dinner at least once in your lifetimes. :rofl:
Whatever it was. We know what you meant. By the way we have much bigger heart than you think.

bullshit pak has much better standards and it not to do with the people it governmnet but India it the people who crush dalits and then government.

You people defiantly have better standard man.....first minority girls are kidnapped and after conversion to Islam she was surrendered to court, court says oops she is converted to Islam so cannot live with his own mother and father because they are Hindu or other minority...then he kidnapped took her to there home where they make them a slave and male family member raped her every night and after 2 years they return her back to there family and hunting new minority girl...

So in your country dalit means terrorists??? lol...

what is your point.. i am a dalith and i am perfectly happy with my country and my brothers... even we got problem it is our personal... you got nothing to do it... we don't need your wolf cry.... we all knows how the Hindu's percentage fell down into 2% or less.

Your dalit if you say so

no doubt he was to be tried for crime but Indians boast about it when India has many terror groups that are killing Muslims on their own turf raping,plundering,killing, molesting,harassing but Bollywood shows shining India.

Pray Tell me how many times you have been to India ?? .

Some Pakistanis here are venting their frustration since they will have to evade curious questions from their gora masters of their adopted country today. Look at any news paper and the words Pakistani terrorist is ubiquitous.

Yeah? In what world? The world where Bharat and US are the only countries?

Btw, LOL at "gora masters". You really don't see the irony in that? You accuse us of supporting Taliban, AL Qaeda, on and on - yet goras are our masters. You really don't see the obvious contradiction? LOL.

not on the issues that is global and to the scale of foreign ministry and the press releases.. its too complicated , yet simple for u understanding..Maybe few more years of watching how the nations behave and work diplomatically will make u understand it. lets hope for it.

I have already watched for a long time.

Can I get a name for the other nine terrorists?

Why has this attack not been jointly investigated, if indeed these guys were from Pakistan?

Really, the media can fool the sheeple, but very simple questions such as these that make the rational curious.

heey heey heey please come down wht the hell is troll storm ? he got what he deserve . he live 4 years and bonus of law .

You people defiantly have better standard man.....first minority girls are kidnapped and after conversion to Islam she was surrendered to court, court says oops she is converted to Islam so cannot live with his own mother and father because they are Hindu or other minority...then he kidnapped took her to there home where they make them a slave and male family member raped her every night and after 2 years they return her back to there family and hunting new minority girl...

yes these things happen but India is doing this systematically in Kashmir raping killing etc. and it Police and armed forces do this

Mr. Smart Pants, Indian terrorist groups target all type of people. Not just Muslims. At least we don't use TTP attacks like you all are doing with Kasab issue.

India boasts about justice that we have given to those people who were killed in that attack. What about your govt. and judiciary ? They haven't hanged a single terrorist after so many years.

heey heey heey please come down wht the hell is troll storm ? he got what he deserve . he live 4 years and bonus of law .
Are yaar ye kuch logon ne ache khaase fun thread ko serious bana diya apni daily ki bakwas se.

Back
Top Bottom