What's new

India is no longer seen as enemy: Ayaz Amir

India's economy actually shrank from 2010 to 2011. They fell two places in the rankings (now they are behind Canada and Russia).

List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The first column is IMF data for 2011, the second column is World Bank data for 2010.

Only a Chini or a fool will compare World Bank Ranking of 2010 with IMF ranking on 2011.. Nobody else will have the IQ to even think about as well as some do.. Kudos to our resident genius!!

CHINA is India's enemy No1 and not Pakistan.

Pakistan is a good guy gone bad.

Pak and IN have to realize that the current solution is the permenent solution to the problem. Make LAC the international border. Pak will never be ready to give India its kashmir, neither India would.

So, crush all these hurdles and move on. Pak and IN can do wonders if they come together!

Pak and IN have so much to share. As I always believed that we are seperated at birth, due to some goddamm politicians!!

I always wanted to visit Pak, but cant. My family will never allow me to visit Pak. So, first allay those fears. Let us come together.

My dera brother in Pak, please remember the US used you, now China is using you, they will dump you once their have their gains. India is the only country you can trust, provided you stop accomodating enemies of India.

Naked racism, another thing indians are known for. LoL

Those Indians are always trying to take the piss by talking about "50 cents".

But the real joke is that I live in Hong Kong, which has a GDP per capita THIRTY times higher than any Indian city.

We have the 2nd highest life expectancy in the world, and an HDI ranking above Western European countries like Britain and France!

So in reality, they are only laughing at themselves. :lol:

I have traveled the length and breadth of india, including all the metro's, the second tier cities and even some rural areas, pretty much the same, shocking inhuman poverty surrounds tiny minuscule well off areas.

Let's discuss at least one city.. What say??

Afterall HongKong developed by the british :rofl:

Yet India was colonized by the British for 200 years. :lol:

So why doesn't India look like a big Hong Kong?

Why does India have more poverty and starvation than Africa?

That's because Indians never did anything to improve themselves, even after being created and ruled by the Western colonialists.

What was racist in my post? Is CD not Chini?? Let me know if he has finally decided to change the flags..

If you need me to tell you, then you are too far gone, for anybody to help you, a word of advice - tone down the racism, in the ghetto - could get unpleasant - mighty bad, mighty fast.

Yet India was colonized by the British for 200 years. :lol:

So why doesn't India look like a big Hong Kong?

Why does India have more poverty and starvation than Africa?

That's because Indians never did anything to improve themselves, even after being created and ruled by the Western colonialists.

And China was not?? Who made you drug addicts to control you?? What power you had against anyone? Stop making fun of yourself..

Look at this post Rafi. :lol:

My dera brother in Pak, please remember the US used you, now China is using you, they will dump you once their have their gains. India is the only country you can trust, provided you stop accomodating enemies of India.

Aray bhai, tunay itna ghooma hai hindustan.. Eik shahar aur uski gali khoochi jo tunay ghoomi hain unka naam hi bta de..

asa kee kari, vakkia hindustan, taa utha da halat, utha de gurbat, hala ke rak deya.

Back
Top Bottom