What's new

India is losing the race: NY Times

Zardri jaisa president aur PPP jaisi Government ajayee India mei, phir dekhte hain kitna rehta hai race mei India!!

Chicha...Please help us to understand what you did for your own country.... otherwise tamashbeen ho behave like a tamashbeen.

China is homogenous . I don't think there is any other country with such a huge population with a single ethnicity by and large that is Han Chinese . No Religious , cultural , ethic , minority card to play with . Our country is filled till throat with these things .

The majority is Han Chinese,point taken.Although I recently came by an information that there are 56 different ethnicity in China,but they are mainly minorities.
But I disagree with you on the point that a singular ethnicity is required for implementation of the Chinese model of communism and thereby development.There are many other countries who have by and large singular ethnicity and they could not produce the similar results.Some of the East European countries for example.
A state in India was ruled for 36 years by the communists,the longest tenure for a single party in Indian history.The state comprises of people speaking the same language and religion extremism is unheard of there,more or less the same ethnicity.Given the circumstances West Bengal should have been the top state by now.Although it does not hit the very bottom,still nothing worth mentionable has happened there.
I believe its not the ethnicity factor,but the leadership upon which the it all depends.Cuba also has good leaders and they have a very high standard of living there.
Communism gives too much power to the party,absolute power.It all depends upon the politburo how well they can use that power and authority.The Chinese,the Cubans did a good the with it.The Soviets as whole,failed,at a later stage,initially they had tremendous success.The Bengalee communists in our country have failed as well.Its not the environmental factors,it is the leadership that is important.

Any Pakistani govt is enough to destroy any country in the world.....but the problem is ........govt and system is always reflection of country people...good or bad

The majority is Han Chinese,point taken.Although I recently came by an information that there are 56 different ethnicity in China,but they are mainly minorities.
But I disagree with you on the point that a singular ethnicity is required for implementation of the Chinese model of communism and thereby development.There are many other countries who have by and large singular ethnicity and they could not produce the similar results.Some of the East European countries for example.
A state in India was ruled for 36 years by the communists,the longest tenure for a single party in Indian history.The state comprises of people speaking the same language and religion extremism is unheard of there,more or less the same ethnicity.Given the circumstances West Bengal should have been the top state by now.Although it does not hit the very bottom,still nothing worth mentionable has happened there.
I believe its not the ethnicity factor,but the leadership upon which the it all depends.Cuba also has good leaders and they have a very high standard of living there.
Communism gives too much power to the party,absolute power.It all depends upon the politburo how well they can use that power and authority.The Chinese,the Cubans did a good the with it.The Soviets as whole,failed,at a later stage,initially they had tremendous success.The Bengalee communists in our country have failed as well.Its not the environmental factors,it is the leadership that is important.
All your points are reinforcing the point i was saying . Chinese model of Communism cannot be successful anywhere else .
Infact China is the only communist Success story of this century .
West Bengal was ruled by "democratically elected" communist party . They cannot Shove decision down peoples throat which will be good for them . It also has around 20 percent plus Muslim population so religion comes to play as well in the politics amongst plethora of other reasons .

Indian Commies are a joke to say the least .

I can never understand "democratic communism" Eh ?

All your points are reinforcing the point i was saying . Chinese model of Communism cannot be successful anywhere else .
Infact China is the only communist Success story of this century .
West Bengal was ruled by "democratically elected" communist party . They cannot Shove decision down peoples throat which will be good for them . It also has around 20 percent plus Muslim population so religion comes to play as well in the politics amongst plethora of other reasons .

Indian Commies are a joke to say the least .

I can never understand "democratic communism" Eh ?

Firstly,what is it in Chinese model of Communism that makes it incompatible for any other region ? Ethnicity you say,but how is that a problem ? What problem will we face if this model is applied to a multi-ethnic society ?

Secondly,I consider Cuba to be the most successful Communist story till date,not China.You will notice that the GDP per capita of Cuba is almost equal to that of China.The HDI index of Cuba is far far better than China.If the purpose of government,a ruling system is to benefit its subjects then Cuba wins hands down in this case.And all this happened with U.S. breathing down the neck of this small Island nation,which had the misfortune to be located right beside U.S.China had little external interference,a big country,lots of resources and the geographical advantage of the being located far away from the capitalist West.

Thirdly,the Communism is one of the most misunderstood ideology,thanks to the relentless propaganda of the West.Let me make it clear beyond any doubt that Communism is not the antonym for democracy.The idea of democracy is very much present in Communism.Infact you might not have noticed that you have already given the right term for it,or almost the right term.
It is not "Democratic Communism",it is Democratic Centralism. According to this,the people have the right to democratically elect their leader.But once a majority has been achieved on any decision,then everybody will have to obey that.I guess our modern day Parliament operates in the similar manner.

Let me make it clear at this point,I am not some pro-communism person.This system gives unprecedented power to a very small group of people,which used properly can do wonders but has got hundreds of ways in which it can go severely wrong.With the kind of political leaders that we have here,I am quite sure it will go wrong if implemented in India.Its the leaders who make the country and not vice versa.China or Cuba were lucky enough to have good leaders.Scores of others were not so lucky.

We may be faltering currently in the race but next year we have a chance to shift gears and reduce the lead. Hopefully the people of India realise that the fate of the nation is in their hands and if they have to progress they have to select good leaders

There was never a race..China has always been miles ahead of India in everything...India becoming a super power is entirely dependant on the rate they are reproducing..If not for ability of indians to reproduce like rabbits they are not even a regional powerhouse imo..They are way behind even Sri Lanka in GDP per capita (not even half of SL`s) , gdp growth (2010,11 12 and 13 estimate) , literacy rate , gender equality , quality of life / HDI , life expectancy , cleanliness , corruption index and many more !!

The cesspool area feels great pride when comparing India to China.

No, when seeing all factors of life in both India & Pakistan, Pakistan is atleast 20 years ahead of India on quality of life.

Per capita doesn't really matter with India because per capita is just GDP divided by population, and it's not a good measure in India where 70% of the pop. earns below $2.00.

okay my mistake i compared India and Pakistan ....i taking back i hurt my nation i am shameful,,,,i forgot Pakistani can never talk logical

Just in 3 years alone India lost 100 Billion in scams - 2G-CWG-Coalgate and others....and the money allegedly went to Sonia maino, the white lady, who married RG while she was poor, an au par in England. How the heck she has 10 Billion dollars now ?

Its about time Modi comes from the door, and Sonia Dynasty is gone through the window!

Just in 3 years alone India lost 100 Billion in scams - 2G-CWG-Coalgate and others....and the money allegedly went to Sonia maino, the white lady, who married RG while she was poor, an au par in England. How the heck she has 10 Billion dollars now ?

Its about time Modi comes from the door, and Sonia Dynasty is gone through the window!

My honest opinion is if modi comes and be what he is the muslim hater he will let to another division of india on the religious lines...Which then will spread into more svere thing resulting into many small pieces both in north and south and if thats what you guys want welcome modi ..

My honest opinion is if modi comes and be what he is the muslim hater he will let to another division of india on the religious lines...Which then will spread into more svere thing resulting into many small pieces both in north and south and if thats what you guys want welcome modi ..

this time majority of muslims voted for modi,they do realise that modi is more of a development guy than a muslim hater
it's time u should also change ur opinion towards modi :angry:

this time majority of muslims voted for modi,they do realise that modi is more of a development guy than a muslim hater
Thats pretty evident when hundreds of students majority muslims and also some hindus protested against his lecture in a uni in delhi a few days back .

Back
Top Bottom