What's new

India increases Iran oil imports; Becomes Irans largest oil importer!

Hopefully Iranian leaders will thank India for this, India is showing the yanks a middle finger and they dont have to do this.
thanks to our Indian friends.
Sorry, some of us dont like friendship band.
We are evil hindu baniya, and we mean business. :)

It will be stupid to invest millions in Afganistan, and not take an insurance policy from Iran.

I have heard somewhere that pakistan too asked for some cheap petrol ???
M i right ?? or it is fake news..???:)

When they are giving it to India for cheap and in exchange of Gandhi than what's problem with Pakistan & Jinnah :angel:

I think Saudi Arab provided oil to Pakistan in a concessional term...Not sure about it...

I wish that sanctions on Iran must be removed soon, so they don't need to get blackmailed by few countries.

LOL... It's simple to understand, Banya looks for his profit. Tell me if Iran don't give you oil at cheap rates, longer credits and payments in Rs, will India continue it's stance :disagree:

Dude let it be, its a wee bit more complicated than what ever BS you are implying here.

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

I have heard somewhere that pakistan too asked for some cheap petrol ???
M i right ?? or it is fake news..???:)

Yes, and Iran is obliging supplies on soft loans.

I wish that sanctions on Iran must be removed soon, so they don't need to get blackmailed by few countries.
Blackmailed !!!!!
Sir, we have taken risk of ignoring the US and EU sanctions and u r saying that we are blackmailing iran ..??
Wow, itni nafrat to main bhi nahi karta pakistan se...:no:

Dude let it be, its a wee bit more complicated than what ever BS you are implying here.

Yes, and Iran is obliging supplies on soft loans.

Yaa - It's really complicated, i wish Pakistan have leaders like Indian who knows the complicated art of sitting on wall and getting benefits from both end.

Yes the obliged and it will require at-least a decade to build pipeline and who knows what will happen during decade.

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Blackmailed !!!!!
Sir, we have taken risk of ignoring the US and EU sanctions and u r saying that we are blackmailing iran ..??
Wow, itni nafrat to main bhi nahi karta pakistan se...:no:

Are Janay bhi do ab, India knows that west need her to contain China and have their influence in region, so she is playing her cards wisely here.

Are Janay bhi do ab, India knows that west need her to contain China and have their influence in region, so she is playing her cards wisely here.

Bingo..Pakistan can learn a lot from our diplomats but it seems its too late.

Back
Top Bottom