What's new

India ‘inclined’ to vote against SL at UN: PM

I have always said that a I am in favour for a new dam, and I have not contridicted this in any of my previous post. Karlites are respectable people and in the recent assembly in Kerla the beloved CM of Kerla brought in a resolution that he will work with the TN government to find a fruitful and prosperous outcome.

But the problem is Amma treats letters and resolutions from our CM as toilet paper. Anyways we learned our lesson the hard way during the Mullaperiyar that Kerala lacks the political muscle power to deal with such a huge state like TN who becomes extremely militant extremely fast. So Kerala already said no to the river integration project.

I hate DMK, AIADMK's cheap politics and the terrorist vieko :tdown:

1. It wont help anything

2. What's the point of voting in favor????

3. With Russia/china' veto it will not pass

4. Then why poke lankans it will help china only as lanka will be its pet??

5. It will create problems for the Sri Lankan Tamils as India won't able to do the rehabilitation work its doing it for local Tamil people.

6. All in all very stupid decision only loss. :tdown:

1. It wont help anything

5. It will create problems for the Sri Lankan Tamils as India won't able to do the rehabilitation work its doing it for local Tamil people.

Excellent points. This will push SL more closer to China.

But the problem is Amma treats letters and resolutions from our CM as toilet paper. Anyways we learned our lesson the hard way during the Mullaperiyar that Kerala lacks the political muscle power to deal with such a huge state like TN who becomes extremely militant extremely fast. So Kerala already said no to the river integration project.
I don't know how many times you have been to Jaya's TOILET to identify that those paper she used were that of the CM letters.
God, politics is no easy job when you have a lot of people who can easily be rided with emotions and Tamil people are emotional and you know that, but sure we are ready to work with the Karela Government to build a new dam and secure our water that gives the Tamil farmers lively hood and the people of Kerla with food and esential supplies grown in TN.
Its a mutual win - win.
Any one who knows Geography knows the fact the Kerla is a place of high muntains and it can not efectively use its water as the water rushes to the sea than any other place in the world, and another reason is it retains in NATURE and people will not sacrifice this Gods own country by futher trying to alter the course of the rivers trying to create irigational lands.

Please for God sake, treat us like your brothers and those Tamils who do not share compassion will sure will understand your plight and this muight take some time.

But this is our strong hold and CHINA will not try to challenge us here with its military might, China has a larger investment and revenue generation in INDIA compared to SL and sure CHINA might veto, but if INDIAN policy makers are bold sure we can secure our interest in the SOUTH.

The following 47 countries are members of the United Nations Human Rights Council. The year when their term of office expires is given in brackets:

Angola (2013), Austria (2014), Bangladesh (2012), Belgium (2012), Benin (2014), Botswana (2014), Burkina Faso (2014), Cameroon (2012), Chile (2014), China (2012), Congo (2014), Costa Rica (2014), Cuba (2012), Czech Republic (2014), Djibouti (2012), Ecuador (2013), Guatemala (2013), Hungary (2012), India (2014), Indonesia (2014), Italy (2014), Jordan (2012), Kuwait (2014), Kyrgyzstan (2012), Libya (2013), Malaysia (2013), Maldives (2013), Mauritania (2013), Mauritius (2012), Mexico (2012), Nigeria (2012), Norway (2012), Peru (2014), Philippines (2014), Poland (2013), Qatar (2013), Republic of Moldova (2013), Romania (2014), Russian Federation (2012), Saudi Arabia (2012), Senegal (2012), Spain (2013), Switzerland (2013), Thailand (2013), Uganda (2013), United States of America (2012) and Uruguay (2012)

lets see who all vote for whom..

1. It wont help anything

BS.. its not security council and there is no VETO.

The US would need only 24 votes to pass the Resolution in the 47 member Council.

Er...Irrespective of SL moving closer to China, it will hardly impact the strategic dynamics of the Indian Ocean region. China is still 3-4 decades away before she can have naval assets for power projection in the Indian Ocean.

I don't know how many times you have been to Jaya's TOILET to identify that those paper she used were that of the CM letters.
God, politics is no easy job when you have a lot of people who can easily be rided with emotions and Tamil people are emotional and you know that, but sure we are ready to work with the Karela Government to build a new dam and secure our water that gives the Tamil farmers lively hood and the people of Kerla with food and esential supplies grown in TN.
Its a mutual win - win.
Any one who knows Geography knows the fact the Kerla is a place of high muntains and it can not efectively use its water as the water rushes to the sea than any other place in the world, and another reason is it retains in NATURE and people will not sacrifice this Gods own country by futher trying to alter the course of the rivers trying to create irigational lands.

Please for God sake, treat us like your brothers and those Tamils who do not share compassion will sure will understand your plight and this muight take some time.

Dude, we asked for a new dam and we were bullied left and right. Our food/milk supply was stopped, Malayalee owned busniesses in TN were attacked even by lawyers and Malayalee farms in TN ransacked and crops destroyed. Above all what pained me the most is demanding the disintegration of Kerala state by joining Idukki Dist to TN. So Thank You for the hard lessons for now on we will treat you with a whole lot of caution in our minds.

Er...Irrespective of SL moving closer to China, it will hardly impact the strategic dynamics of the Indian Ocean region. China is still 3-4 decades away before she can have naval assets for power projection in the Indian Ocean.

Why flog a dead horse? Why make a enemy out of SL? Why can't we use our diplomatic muscle in SL to get the culprits punished and get the 13 th amendment (which I think promises more self governance for Tamil areas). If not it shows our diplomatic failure.

Dude, we asked for a new dam and we were bullied left and right. Our food/milk supply was stopped, Malayalee owned busniesses in TN were attacked even by lawyers and Malayalee farms in TN ransacked and crops destroyed. Above all what pained me the most is demanding the disintegration of Kerala state by joining Idukki Dist to TN. So Thank You for the hard lessons for now on we will treat you with a whole lot of caution in our minds.

Why flog a dead horse? Why make a enemy out of SL? Why can't we use our diplomatic muscle in SL to get the culprits punished and get the 13 th amendment (which I think promises more self governance for Tamil areas). If not it shows our diplomatic failure.

C'mon harpoon leave the mullaperiyar issue .....that issue is almost dead ....now i suspect that issue was raised to stop Shabrimala pilgrimage

1. It wont help anything

Terrorist Vaiko?? till now hw many people he killed?

If you don't knw something just ask ok... here noboby can't use their veto power.

Tamil people demanding rights and justice ,India gng to favor their demands through voting. Rehabilitation?? still those people living inside iron net under esteemed supervision of brutal SL military . India giving money but It not reaching SL tamils properly and that money heavily utilized for piling up their weapons.

This decision somewhat compromised TN people ,anyhow gud move by India.

C'mon harpoon leave the mullaperiyar issue .....that issue is almost dead ....now i suspect that issue was raised to stop Shabrimala pilgrimage

Sorry. Eventhough I am a Hindu I am not a bigot to believe this absurd theory.

Also it showed to what extent Tamils go to bully their smaller neighbours.

Back
Top Bottom