What's new

India in search of New Allies

India has betrayed Israel !!!

When you listen to many Indian legislators one can hear substantial hostility to the West. Given India’s long history of alignment with Russia, it seems unnatural that India would ever be a reliable ally of the West. It might ally with the West when it feels like it, but I wouldn’t count on it.

For the record, allow me to put it plainly :

India will always ally with its own self - always and every time.

Never again will India face the ignominious defeat of 1962.

Never again will India have the 7th fleet in its backyard.

Notice , after & between both the above incidents the correctives were applied leading to resurgence, creation of another nation in the sub continent and greater reliance on itself including its ability to look beyond its immediate neighborhood.

It does all this not because it has ambitions out side its borders but because it is aware that for peace ,economic stability & growth a strong & secure defence in vital.

India has betrayed Israel !!!

When you listen to many Indian legislators one can hear substantial hostility to the West. Given India’s long history of alignment with Russia, it seems unnatural that India would ever be a reliable ally of the West. It might ally with the West when it feels like it, but I wouldn’t count on it.

But I thought you said we are lapdog of West. You know what, you are most demented person around in this forum. Mods have given you a free reign of making mockery of Pakistani intellect.

i wonder how much time this hafizz guy spends searching for this type of B.S. news!!:rofl:

For the record, allow me to put it plainly :

India will always ally with its own self - always and every time.

Never again will India face the ignominious defeat of 1962.

Never again will India have the 7th fleet in its backyard.

Notice , after & between both the above incidents the correctives were applied leading to resurgence, creation of another nation in the sub continent and greater reliance on itself including its ability to look beyond its immediate neighborhood.

It does all this not because it has ambitions out side its borders but because it is aware that for peace ,economic stability & growth a strong & secure defence in vital.

If China could beat India then she can also beat India again.

India is not strong enough to stand up against China and even USA knows it.

yea, my daddy can beat you :lol:
damn kids these days

btw your daddy is pleading for peace, but don't let that scare you :tup:

Times of Assam.........:lol:

He didn't say anything about going to war...lolz...

I don't understand from where the heck did this newspaper drop in... Assam Times is actually the newspaper that works well.

But nice reference: a fake wannabe blog and a Bangladeshi writer for the article. :lol:

I think a 3/7 and a 4/7 doesn't really look that bad despite the fact that there were numerous odds stacked up against us then.

But you're entitled to glorify your newfound master here. No problem

And what does US have to do here?

The Israeli are p!ssed off because India betrayed their country even after they gave so much to India (weapon technology).

You are Genius !! Your brain power could turn Medusa to stone...

obama-sunglasses-420x383.jpg

I don't understand from where the heck did this newspaper drop in... Assam Times is actually the newspaper that works well.

But nice reference: a fake wannabe blog and a Bangladeshi writer for the article. :lol:

I don't know how I overlooked that...

That guy is the editor of The Weekly Blitz. Believe it or not, that guy is pro-Israeli :lol:
Weekly Blitz

Choudhury opened a branch of the Israel-based International Forum for Literature and Culture of Peace. He wrote about the rise of al-Qaeda in Bangladesh and has written articles critical of anti-Israeli and antisemitic attitudes in Muslim-majority countries.
Salah Uddin Shoaib Choudhury is the advisor of Bangladesh Minority Lawyer's Association since 2005.

Recognition
PEN USA gave their Freedom to Write Award to Choudhury in 2005 in recognition of his commitment to courageous journalism under extreme adversity.
The American Jewish Committee presented its Moral Courage Award to him in May 2006, but the Bangladesh government prevented him from visiting the United States to receive the honor.
HRH Prince Albert of Monaco awarded the 2007 Monaco Media Award to Choudhury for outstanding courage and commitment in confronting the culture of religious hatred.
Choudhury also received the Key to Englewood, (a city in New Jersey, United States), from Mayor Michael Wildes. Teaneck, New Jersey Mayor Elie Katz also gave him the certificate of moral courage in 2007 on behald of the City of Teaneck.
Salah Choudhury - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Peeps are giving Assam a very bad name here . The Times of assam is not even assamese newspaper , there is no assamese news there .This is a Bangladeshi newspaper/news portal/propaganda website. And the way the articles are written there I think some BD PDF members are running it:rofl:

Thanks for the laughs Hafizzzz, find us a better challenge next time round. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom