What's new

India in Afghanistan

When i say Amu Darya thats where the land of Afghans begins and ends at River Jehlum.

Border of AFghanistan is upto Torkham, Tere Mangal and Chaman(the main points), beyond these 3 places, anywehre you walk will be pakistan's territory.

and as we dont see a border between pak and afghanistan,

Lets dont mix up the freedom of movement of people which is due to several factors with the term NO BORDER.

Why i say ganges well to there is pakistani land, and as we dont see a border between pak and afghanistan, then that means our border extends to Ganges.

When did Pakistan's border extend upto the Ganga ? :lol:

Quite the opposite Jana, you hardly know me yet you are swift to denounce and judge me.

lets see it wont take much time :)

When i say Amu Darya thats where the land of Afghans begins and ends at River Jehlum.

It ends well at border with Pakistan at Torkham, Chaman and Teri Mangle as Ahmad also mentioned. Period. There is no room for claims like blessed land by Jews about Palestine.

Secondly the what is the definition of Afghans according to you? if you tell me that i would discuss it further.

Why i say ganges well to there is pakistani land, and as we dont see a border between pak and afghanistan, then that means our border extends to Ganges.

:P you mean according to your definition you also claim India as land of 'Afghans'?

Not a good idea to begin with

Lets be clear I and the party i associate myself with is fully against TTP and other groups that use violence in the name of nationalism or religion, as we all know who they make their money from.

I dont know what party you belong but as far as ANP is concerned it fully backs operations against militants though some snakes are there in ANP who are just using name of Pukhtuns. But they are the ones about whom Wali Khan said they can never be friends and well-wishers of Pukhtuns

When did Pakistan's border extend upto the Ganga ? :lol:

:P dont worry one day some elements will claim land up to Marina beach Chennai belongs to Afghans.

I guess he is confused about geography himself so he takes 24 hours to come back and explain about Gangs

:P dont worry one day some elements will claim land up to Marina beach Chennai belongs to Afghans.

I guess he is confused about geography himself so he takes 24 hours to come back and explain about Gangs

What gangs are you talking about?

Rajni gang in chennai Marina beach?

:rofl::rofl: I will standing on Marina to welcome him.

Back
Top Bottom