What's new

India ignore Brahmin Terrorism

How can we take a notice of something that is non-existent only resting on the wild imaginations of you lot? :blink:

Well! then you need to recheck your resources ... they are atleast 10 to 12% , enough to control othere castes and use them....

And whats your source?:disagree:

Its 5%, probably even less now,

india_brahimns_map_20070604.jpg

www.outlookindia.com | Brahmins In India

^^ Are you serious? Go ahead keep trolling. This is your forum..

indian is a secular state.. where all sort of terrorism is allowed.

And you are the only ones who manage to spot it while 200+ countries see the other way around. :lol: Just deal with your internal strife mate. We don't want to restart all that. Things are going smooth between you and us. Don't needlessly drag it to all taht level.

How can we take a notice of something that is non-existent only resting on the wild imaginations of you lot? :blink:

imagination out of desperation!! If my house is on fire.. i want to see the neighbour burning too!!

^^^

SK, now you are at your lowest point, posting from a blog.

^^^

SK, now you are at your lowest point, posting from a blog.

Do me a favor and take the time to read the content of the blog and tell me if the facts are correct - or do you wish to deny them? Please read and let me know i will delete whats fictional. I await your response.

And you are the only ones who manage to spot it while 200+ countries see the other way around. :lol: Just deal with your internal strife mate. We don't want to restart all that. Things are going smooth between you and us. Don't needlessly drag it to all taht level.
Tell me any other secular country which had casualities more then india in religious riots...?

Back
Top Bottom