India has one third of world's poorest, says World Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indias need to get their priority set..

i mean building glass airports & such when 70% of ur nation lives below $2

So the discussion Starts, World says India has largest number of poors
India Replies: but Pakistan has more :disagree:

Problem solved for India!!

No not at all. We don't deny problems. Denial isn't our policy ever.
There are measures and policies in operation working on that.

But what kinda sick people become happy for some other people are poor and hungry.

Read my post and you understand.
1st person lecture India about spending when his own county is over spending on defence and at the same time he choose to look over welfare budget of India is more than that of its space and defence program. But how would he see that ???

-and second just trolling.

Indias need to get their priority set..

i mean building glass airports & such when 70% of ur nation lives below $2

Do you know the spending details of Indian budget ??? I think not. Kindly google it before commenting like that.

We are lifting millions of people out of poverty every year, you can reduce poverty but, cannot eradicate it.

land of billion+ people, i am not surprised.

China comes next, contributing 13 per cent as per the same news above :woot:

still, they are ahead of us

Yes I was expecting that. No matter people blow up the self in the middle of city on daily bases but you will be happy cause 1/3 of India is poor and hungry.

Hit a nerve there I guess. ;)

Sound like a normal Pakistani :flame: enjoy your trolling and spare me from further quoting

Then don't quote me. I don't want myself to be quoted by you or any other Bharati. Nobody begged you.

about your news.com article, I am surprised an Indian acknowledge a pakistani publisher, ohhh I see it was in their favor!
but poverty standards are much different between two countries and that article was expressing Pakistani standard of poverty which is if you cant eat chicken once a month then your are poor :)

Haahaha if I post Indian source you would say BS
And western news is alway propaganda for you people. So pick source from the land of pure itself. I though you would like that

No not at all. We don't deny problems. Denial isn't our policy ever.
There are measures and policies in operation working on that.

But what kinda sick people become happy for some other people are poor and hungry.

Read my post and you understand.
1st person lecture India about spending when his own county is over spending on defence and at the same time he choose to look over welfare budget of India is more than that of its space and defence program. But how would he see that ???

-and second just trolling.

Do you know the spending details of Indian budget ??? I think not. Kindly google it before commenting like that.

I agree with you on Bold parts, this kind of articles shouldnt even be discussed here because the only reason to do it here is to enjoy someone's misery.

Hit a nerve there I guess. ;)

Then don't quote me. I don't want myself to be quoted by you or any other Bharati. Nobody begged you.

Not at all. I can do better. Just don't think you worth any time :sick:

And still you drag your @ss in Indian section to comment and expect indian won't comment ??? New logic on PDF ??? Or just extended stroke of delusion ???

I agree with you on Bold parts, this kind of articles shouldnt even be discussed here because the only reason to do it here is to enjoy someone's misery.

There is no problem in discussing. But at-least a person commenting on this should know some facts and must be capable of understanding some economics

Not at all. I can do better. Just don't think you worth any time :sick:

Good for you. Waste your time with someone else. I am not interested in any case.

And still you drag your @ss in Indian section to comment and expect indian won't comment ??? New logic on PDF ??? Or just extended stroke of delusion ???

What Indian section? This is a Pakistani forum and this is central south asia section. I can comment at will. You on the other hand is uninvited guest here and should be careful.

Good for you. Waste your time with someone else. I am not interested in any case.

What Indian section? This is a Pakistani forum and this is central south asia section. I can comment at will. You on the other hand is uninvited guest here and should be careful.

Who's caring for your interest anyway ??? :cheesy:

Uninvited guest :omghaha: make me leave if you can :taz:

chritine leguard tries to **** everyone off , it was about time she lectured india

This was never a secret. What is more significant is that abject poverty is on the rise in India alongside Indian millionaires and billionaires emerging recently. In other words, this socioeconomic inequality and the vast gap is causing rise of Maoists / Naxals, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom