What's new

India has no desire to wage war

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a big difference.

india tested nukes first.
2)Pakistan doesnt complain when india buys weapons... while indians cry infront of the white house even if we by 18 odd F-16s.... And i mean really... indian americans actually protested infront of the white house when we were in talks for the F-16s.

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

Another pile of horse shyt.

All ur facts look like typical shyt fed to indians by zee n dordarshan tvs.

yes we did test nukes first our nuclear weapons were built as deterrence to China not Pakistan, Pakistan made nukes after its defeat in 1971 to make sure another embarrassing defeat would not occur again. and we have the influence to exert that pressure if Pakistan had that the influence they would do it too for example say the french they would not be trying to sell us Rafale and upgrading our Mirages if Pakistan had influence on them to not sell it

@nick i guess he failed... taiwan is a part of china.... unlike indo-Pak situation.

China also crys when US tries to sell Taiwan F-16.

Seems that you ran out of argument against Pakistani Nationalist..that's the best you can come? If Taiwan is an country such as south Korea..or our lovely neighbor India :D..You never saw us complaint or cry on anybody shoulder..but one hand U.S recongnize that Taiwan is part of China...the other hand interfere China internal business by selling weapon to Taiwan. I don't think India appreciate neither If China sold weapon to Maoist..right??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom