What's new

India has no desire to wage war

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are more Jatts, Gujjars, Gurkhas, Kumaonis and other martial tribes in India that number well over the Pakistani population but enough of this warmongering any threat will be dealt with just like in Kargil

There are more Pakistani Punjabi's than indian Punjabi's and more Pakistani Jatt's, Rajput's, Gujjar's than indian's we will smash any attempt by any indian to come into our motherland.

There are more Pakistani Punjabi's than indian Punjabi's and more Pakistani Jatt's, Rajput's, Gujjar's than indian's we will smash any attempt by any indian to come into our motherland.

Please bro, please let us come! Just once. Only for a day. :rofl:

Why are you a tourist??? LoL - why not, I would even host you, fella.

Thanks man! It's always been a dream of mine to go to Pakistan! I hope you don't mind me bringing my saffron robe and my Cow.

Also I'll have to bring my mobile call-centre if that's okay with you.

you mean by surrendering en masse?
it was a hassle sending 90,000 of you back the last time. we're not interested in doing that again.

We ruled you for a thousand years last time, and if you attack now, we won't be separated by a thousand miles of hostile territory - we would be fighting for our actual homes and families, and we would make a graveyard for the rats that invade our beautiful and ancient land. :pakistan:

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Thanks man! It's always been a dream of mine to go to Pakistan! I hope you don't mind me bringing my saffron robe and my Cow.

Also I'll have to bring my mobile call-centre if that's okay with you.

The saffron robe will need to be washed thoroughly, the cow will be held at the border, you will get a receipt and will be able to collect it on your way back home. Mobile call-center will be a problem, you will have to leave that back at home.

We ruled you for a thousand years last time, and if you attack now, we won't be separated by a thousand miles of hostile territory - we would be fighting for our actual homes and families, and we would make a graveyard for the rats that invade our beautiful and ancient land. :pakistan:

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

The saffron robe will need to be washed thoroughly, the cow will be held at the border, you will get a receipt and will be able to collect it on your way back home. Mobile call-center will be a problem, you will have to leave that back at home.

then who were Ancient Pakistanis ? :rofl:
claimants of the Gandhara civilization...... :rofl:

Oh noez! I can't go to Pakistan now! Guess we'll just have to invade then.

i cant imagine the shame your ancestors must have on you then...
lolling at ancient land...i didnt realise 64yrs is considered ancient in pakistani education. :lol:

Oh noez! I can't go to Pakistan now! Guess we'll just have to invade then.

There is an old Punjabi proverb - if you come as a friend then you will receive great hospitality, come as an enemy - then bring your shroud with you.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

i cant imagine the shame your ancestors must have on you then...
lolling at ancient land...i didnt realise 64yrs is considered ancient in pakistani education. :lol:

You must be quite old, you actually knew my ancestors, and Pakistan is an ancient land, we have been here for thousands of years sonny, we are an ancient people - us Punjabi's, Sindhi's, Pashtun's etc are as old as humanity itself.

There is an old Punjabi proverb - if you come as a friend then you will receive great hospitality, come as an enemy - then bring your shroud with you.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

You must be quite old, you actually knew my ancestors, and Pakistan is an ancient land, we have been here for thousands of years sonny, we are an ancient people - us Punjabi's, Sindhi's, Pashtun's etc are as old as humanity itself.

Yeh lo... bete ne baap ko pehchanne se inkaar kar diya. bhalai ka toh zamana hi nahin raha.. Duh!!

Yeh lo... bete ne baap ko pehchanne se inkaar kar diya. bhalai ka toh zamana hi nahin raha.. Duh!!

Another indian, with inferiority complex, does not surprise me anymore - starting to expect it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom