What's new

India has more rich people than poor now

Simple arithmetic. Show me a "link" for the value of (2.08^3)-(12+3.251), for example? Do you know how to use a calculator?

I asked you a straight forward question. Dont try to distract. If you cant prove your claim , then :wave:

This topic has little to do with the GDP of Bangladesh, anyway. Because some Indian 'egos' were hurt because their media propaganda has been exposed, they have predictably changed track.

1. Earning 15,000.09 Indian Rupees per month is considered 'rich' in India. By comparison, most taxi drivers/CNG-powered autorickshaw drivers in Dhaka earn more than 15,000 Takas per month (excluding all expenses related to the operation of the vehicles), and invariably all of them, complain that they struggle to make ends meet. None of them claim to be 'rich'. Indian media propaganda only makes them a laughing stock in front of the whole world.

2. Claims of millions of illegal Bangladeshi immigrants have been proven to be Indian media efforts to stroke their bruised egos because they are the 'b*tt of all jokes' worldwide. In reality, even Hindutva-radicals' stooge like BAL (current BD government) published official inward remittance figures do not show India as one of the major sources of remittances.
Country-Wise Inward Remittances

3. Bombastic claims of dirty cities of India having greater GDP than all of Bangladesh have also been debunked.

Let's get back to topic. Indian media propaganda has turned Indians into the laughing stock of the world.

This topic has little to do with the GDP of Bangladesh, anyway. Because some Indian 'egos' were hurt because their media propaganda has been exposed, they have predictably changed track.

1. Earning 15,000.09 Indian Rupees per month is considered 'rich' in India. By comparison, most taxi drivers/CNG-powered autorickshaw drivers in Dhaka earn more than 15,000 Takas per month (excluding all expenses related to the operation of the vehicles), and invariably all of them, complain that they struggle to make ends meet. None of them claim to be 'rich'. Indian media propaganda only makes them a laughing stock in front of the whole world.

2. Claims of millions of illegal Bangladeshi immigrants have been proven to be Indian media efforts to stroke their bruised egos because they are the '**** of all jokes' worldwide. In reality, even Hindutva-radicals' stooge like BAL (current BD government) published official inward remittance figures do not show India as one of the major sources of remittances.

3. Bombastic claims of ****** cities of India having greater GDP than all of Bangladesh have also been debunked.

Let's get back to topic. Indian media propaganda has turned Indians into the laughing stock of the world.

Exposed by who ??? Some idiots who are not able to answer straight forward questions about their funny claims and posting same nonsense again and again

2. Claims of millions of illegal Bangladeshi immigrants have been proven to be Indian media efforts to stroke their bruised egos because they are the '**** of all jokes' worldwide. In reality, even Hindutva-radicals' stooge like BAL (current BD government) published official inward remittance figures do not show India as one of the major sources of remittances.

3. Bombastic claims of ****** cities of India having greater GDP than all of Bangladesh have also been debunked.

You only 'THINK' that you have debunked our claims

We compared 2011 BD GDP with 2008 Mumbai GDP. We dont have sources to show 2011 Mumbai GDP. Like you, we can claim 'what should be' the Mumbai gdp in 2011. But we will wait

Bangladesh should be compared to Sudan, not India. So please.

2. Claims of millions of illegal Bangladeshi immigrants have been proven to be Indian media efforts to stroke their bruised egos because they are the 'b*tt of all jokes' worldwide. In reality, even Hindutva-radicals' stooge like BAL (current BD government) published official inward remittance figures do not show India as one of the major sources of remittances.

3. Bombastic claims of dirty cities of India having greater GDP than all of Bangladesh have also been debunked.

Where do you get such information? 15,000 by Indian standard is not considered rich dude! A rickshaw walla in Chennai earns Rs 25,000 and still is not called 'rich'.
Secondly, 15,000 takkas is around 10,000 Indian rupees which is sad indeed.

Its not media propoganda but what the census of India says and that too in 2001 here
http://www.censusindia.gov.in/Data_...ta_Highlights_link/data_highlights_D1D2D3.pdf
The figure is 3,084,826 its not media, please do not lie blatantly, and you without a shred of proof come here and brag this and that. Also since you did not move to India what makes you think others will not or did not? Just your feeling of Patriotism, I understand.. Your comparison of inward remittance is poor when you are talking about poor BDs who come to India to survive rather than earn more money, if all could go to the other foreign countries wouldn't your country be empty? Now you will say my argument is childish but seems that is the only way you might understand, you have to be a kid to teach a kid that too a poor one in understanding.

I have not seen a single credible source proving you claim, you can calculate all you want and will that make me believe a forum poster with unknown credentials.. please be reasonable and show me some proof, I bolded it for you

Its not media propoganda but what the census of India says and that too in 2001 here
http://www.censusindia.gov.in/Data_...ta_Highlights_link/data_highlights_D1D2D3.pdf

Indian census carries no weight. How did Indian Census even determine that such and such individuals were 'illegal immigrants specifically from Bangladesh'? What proof (ID cards etc) did these illegal immigrants present for Indians to claim they are Bangladeshis?

And your Indian bogus census also adds the 'disclaimer'
About 65.2% of these migrants from the neighbouring countries hadmigrated to India at least 20 years back perhaps at the time of partition and later during the Bangladesh war in 1971.

Only a certain religious minority went to India by the millions during 1971, and only that certain group transfers all their wealth to India in droves to this day. Do I need to spell out the name of that group?

Indian media propaganda only makes you look like laughing stocks, don't you see that?

The figure is 3,084,826 its not media, please do not lie blatantly, and you without a shred of proof come here and brag this and that.

Don't make nonsensical accusations. I can accuse you of lying blatantly. What proof do you have that such and such individuals in India are actually Bangladeshis?

Let me repeat:
Indian census carries no weight. How did Indian Census even determine that such and such individuals were 'illegal immigrants specifically from Bangladesh'? What proof (ID cards etc) did these illegal immigrants present for Indians to claim they are Bangladeshis?

About 65.2% of these migrants from the neighbouring countries hadmigrated to India at least 20 years back perhaps at the time of partition and later during the Bangladesh war in 1971.

Only a certain religious minority went to India by the millions during 1971, and only that certain group transfers all their wealth to India in droves to this day. Do I need to spell out the name of that group?

Indian media propaganda only makes you look like laughing stocks, don't you see that?

Also since you did not move to India what makes you think others will not or did not?

It makes no sense for anybody to move to India when the economic prospects are just as gloomy.

Your comparison of inward remittance is poor when you are talking about poor BDs who come to India to survive rather than earn more money, if all could go to the other foreign countries wouldn't your country be empty?

That is as ridiculous an argument as one can present. Most migrants, if not all migrants, all around the world migrate to earn more money than they earn at home. If Bangladeshi migrants from all around the world can send remittances, where are the remittances from all these hypothetical fantasized millions of illegal Bangladeshi immigrants in India?

Now you will say my argument is childish but seems that is the only way you might understand, you have to be a kid to teach a kid that too a poor one in understanding.

I understood no part of it.

I have not seen a single credible source proving you claim, you can calculate all you want and will that make me believe a forum poster with unknown credentials.. please be reasonable and show me some proof, I bolded it for you

That is your inability. Seek help from more knowledgeable people, or if you attain more knowledge, you can compare the nominal GDP of Bangladesh with that of any city in your country, or you can compare the GDP of Bangladesh measured according to PPP with that of any city in India to come to the conclusion that Indian media and forum members are spewing typically Indian tripe.

Bangladesh should be compared to Sudan, not India. So please.

Sudan is better than India in many aspects, so maybe that is true.

You only 'THINK' that you have debunked our claims

We compared 2011 BD GDP with 2008 Mumbai GDP. We dont have sources to show 2011 Mumbai GDP. Like you, we can claim 'what should be' the Mumbai gdp in 2011. But we will wait

You should go and read all the posts to confirm that all bogus Indian media and propagandists' claims were debunked thoroughly. If you do not have sources to support your claims but you made the claim nonetheless, it is your failure.

Bangladeshi GDP in 2006 was $336 billion, and the GDP grew by about 6% or more each year since then. Why should the GDP in 2011 be less than $300 billion, then? Nonetheless, it is far higher than any Indian potholed slimy crime filled city for sure, by a long margin.

Economy of Bangladesh

Don't make nonsensical accusations. I can accuse you of lying blatantly. What proof do you have that such and such individuals in India are actually Bangladeshis?

Let me repeat:

It makes no sense for anybody to move to India when the economic prospects are just as gloomy.

That is as ridiculous an argument as one can present. Most migrants, if not all migrants, all around the world migrate to earn more money than they earn at home. If Bangladeshi migrants from all around the world can send remittances, where are the remittances from all these hypothetical fantasized millions of illegal Bangladeshi immigrants in India?

I understood no part of it.

That is your inability. Seek help from more knowledgeable people, or if you attain more knowledge, you can compare the nominal GDP of Bangladesh with that of any city in your country, or you can compare the GDP of Bangladesh measured according to PPP with that of any city in India to come to the conclusion that Indian media and forum members are spewing typically Indian tripe.

Sudan is better than India in many aspects, so maybe that is true.

You should go and read all the posts to confirm that all bogus Indian media and propagandists' claims were debunked thoroughly. If you do not have sources to support your claims but you made the claim nonetheless, it is your failure.

Bangladeshi GDP in 2006 was $336 billion, and the GDP grew by about 6% or more each year since then. Why should the GDP in 2011 be less than $300 billion, then? Nonetheless, it is far higher than any Indian potholed slimy crime filled city for sure, by a long margin.

Economy of Bangladesh

You are back ! I just asked you to give a valid link to prove that. You never gave. Dont take your frustration on me.

Did you see the link? Economy of Bangladesh

That's just one link.

Nevertheless, if Indians term people earning 15,000 Indian Rupees a month 'rich', then that's their act of delusion, it's got nothing to do with Bangladeshi GDP being greater than the largest Indian metropolitan economies.

Did you see the link? Economy of Bangladesh

That's just one link.

Nevertheless, if Indians term people earning 15,000 Indian Rupees a month 'rich', then that's their act of delusion, it's got nothing to do with Bangladeshi GDP being greater than the largest Indian metropolitan economies.
Haha, you just go on ranting about no immigrants but then you quote parts from the report which talk about the reasons. You pass the census as not being a source but you yourself provide no proof to counter my argument. It is childish to keep on repeating what you think over and over again without an iota of proof. You also term everything as propaganda which is the kind of argument one hears when there is nothing left to base their fantasies on and heard quite frequently in this forum. Regarding how they calculate, please read how census of India collects data, you have no idea how it works in India.

Answer this, the complete families which have moved will send money back to whom exactly? Do you have data to support your claim that only the earning members of a family migrated to India hence remitting money to BD?

Your counter arguments are formulated in your confused mind, aptly for which you do not have proof. Indian economy has grown at an average of 8% for the last 9-10 years.. and for your information I will give you another link for BD economy

World Development Indicators and Global Development Finance - Google Public Data Explorer

Which is taken from world bank, lists your GDP at $269.65 billion for year 2010, go on say this is as propaganda too..

India media and government propaganda so much to make Indians think they are all the "middle class" with the lowest income in the world.

Indian=delusion, well explained by this thread```lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom