What's new

India has every right to build defence infrastructure: Antony

Actions speak louder then empty words. Plus who is going to build the infrastructure? The corrupt BRO!

India is a bloody joke, talks a lot but does very little. Seeing is believing.

Why he is answering for these non sense chinese requests. we will do what ever we want in our land. Actually china is the biggest back stabber than US.

India has the right , but are they excersising the right?

We already have some infra up dumass , China ingressed to protest against it.

When a retired brigadier of the IA on another defence forum says infrastructure on India's side is in a pitiful condition and non-existent in most areas, I'll take his word over a jingoistic dumba55 like yourself. Now pi55 off and go post 1000 "planning, maybe, might, in 2020" threads to comfort yourself into deluding you are some sort of superpower.

When a retired brigadier of the IA on another defence forum says infrastructure on India's side is in a pitiful condition and non-existent in most areas, I'll take his word over a jingoistic dumba55 like yourself. Now pi55 off and go post 1000 "planning, maybe, might, in 2020" threads to comfort yourself into deluding you are some sort of superpower.

It was intentional and we have our strategies, And we can deal with Chinese well like we have dealt with our latest incursion.

Mean while you can stop your B.S here :wave:.

You probably didn't know that you are arguing with an august person who advises the NSA, and war games with the COAS. Everything that he imagines is actually fact, or will be soon.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...ence-infrastructure-antony.html#ixzz2T0Pz8v6q

i don't need another foaming mutt wasting my time, well at least u promoted our standing from nonexistent infra to pitiful ; how gracious.Keep changing ur narrative it might click someplace right.:coffee:

Our pitiful infra was enough to force China up in arms, well i like to observe key events rather what some person (regardless of his statures;says on public television).

Anyways u seem to be up in arms about something yourself even when ur stated algence has no connotions with the topic at hand. kindly state ur flags correctly or take ur ragedy *** elswhere.

Not sure you got that right - I have posted snippets here from the below link -

During the 1962 border conflict, it was the US that came to India's rescue and there were plans to send the USS Kitty Hawk aircraft carrier to the Bay of Bengal to support India against a possible Chinese invasion.

When the Indian situation became particularly desperate, US Air Force [ Images ] squadrons in the Philippines were alerted; through its contacts in Warsaw, the US conveyed its resolve to the Chinese to come to India's assistance.

C-130 Hercules aircraft carried out drops of arms and ammunition supplies as well as essential clothing to Indian soldiers on the battlefront.

On October 25, 1962, when war with the United States was potentially imminent, the Soviet newspaper Pravda published a front-page article that put the entire blame for the 1962 war with China on India.

The Untold Story: How US came to India's aid in 1962 - Rediff.com India News

That's why I think Russia is not the best friend we think they are. Russians ahve bribed and black mailed our politicans

Actions speak louder then empty words. Plus who is going to build the infrastructure? The corrupt BRO!

India is a bloody joke, talks a lot but does very little. Seeing is believing.

In very recent debate in assembly, Mulayam Singh Yadav asked about the developement of 74 critical roads which were ordered during his regime.Antony answered that only 4 remains to be completed, so all is not bleak , work is in progress.By the way do you know that the 1 trillion $ dollars will be spent on infra projects starting in next five years.

There is one guy who likes the fat salary of IA without moving his fat asss,

our infra might be "pitiful" keeping the other side in perspective.. but it surely isn't inexistent.. our jawans responded in 6 hours flat !

In very recent debate in assembly, Mulayam Singh Yadav asked about the developement of 74 critical roads which were ordered during his regime.Antony answered that only 4 remains to be completed, so all is not bleak , work is in progress.By the way do you know that the 1 trillion $ dollars will be spent on infra projects starting in next five years.

There is one guy who likes the fat salary of IA without moving his fat asss,

$1 trillion will be spent, quite possibly.

Will that mean more roads, more airstrips, more helipads, more railheads? Or $1 trillion re-distributed to pols, bureaucrats and contractors?

$1 trillion will be spent, quite possibly.

Will that mean more roads, more airstrips, more helipads, more railheads? Or $1 trillion re-distributed to pols, bureaucrats and contractors?

That is upto you.. the Indian people.
Accountability it your responsibility. Unfortunately.. the track record of these things is never too great in the sub-continent.
People come with cries of accountability supreme and so on a.k.a Anna Hazare..
but as is the lay of the land.. dies down without much ado.

@BRICS and @Joe Shearer and Schooling some people well over here . Simply put Painting rosy picture of a bleak situation will get us nowhere or somewhere we don't wanna be in . Learn from our Dear Neighbors . They do it all the time and look at what is situation over there . We are walking the same road over here . Or is history repeating itself . Over Estimating ourselves Vis-avis China is not a new Habit . '62 anyone ???

our infra might be "pitiful" keeping the other side in perspective.. but it surely isn't inexistent.. our jawans responded in 6 hours flat !

Comparison will always be made with the other side . It is pitiful .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom