What's new

India has dealt a killer blow to ties with Sri Lanka: Minister

See how some Indians are changing their faces...So you guyz gonna have "terrorist trained country" label again? :lol:

dont mind...but how many times India threatened you guys????forgot about peace keeping force???killing PM of India???supplying weapons to you???if we continued to support LTTE,do you think you got a chance??also,if we want,it'll be a day of 2 or 3's hike to teach you a lession as you guys practically have no air force.but India chose to vote against it,because they think a major human rights violation happened.prove wrong this charge in international court and walk free..what's a big deal.. :rolleyes:

using nukes is just like a suicide, I'm not sure who will use first though, I'm 100% sure Sri Lankans do not have to fear about such wars. I'm 70% sure southern Indian parts mostly won't effect such a incident, at least closer to SL areas. ;)

If only the nation launching a first strike on India would think like you, :cry:

It would give me greater hope of survivability of Indian nukes and military industry. :cool:

Again ? Really ?
Sometimes I think GOI should have helped LTTE still it's not to late either if and only if Lankan want to thank India for helping them by bringing in China in equation.
BTW mr Pak you can come to Lanka. Indian don't have any objections about you :D

PDF has a search button, or try google, or ask from your countrymen.

@ Other Indian members, what is this "Chakrata in Utarkhand" area famous for?

using nukes is just like a suicide, I'm not sure who will use first though, I'm 100% sure Sri Lankans do not have to fear about such wars. I'm 70% sure southern Indian parts mostly won't effect such a incident, at least closer to SL areas. ;)

buddy...dont count on probability....but on possibility...but i also think that Indo-Pak or Indo-China war will never get to the nuke...its just wild imagination of some fanboys.

Chakrata

Chakrata is an access-restricted military cantonment, and foreigners face severe restrictions in visiting. Notably, it is the permanent garrison of the secretive and elite Special Frontier Force, also known as Establishment 22 ( called "Two-Two"), the only ethnic Tibetan unit of the Indian Army, which was raised after the Indo-China War of 1962. Various kinds of weapons and survival training is also imparted by R&AW and other intelligence services in Chakrata, in support of various Indian foreign policy goals, especially pertaining to other countries in the Indian Subcontinent.

we know why chakrata is famous...but they are not rag tag militant training base...its a base of elite force...wanna see them in action ????

If S.L. still has to consider india's threat day in and day out, S.L. will not have been able to defeat the tamil tiger terrorists yet.

With China's and Pakistan's support, S.L. is fine by herself.

There is no need to worry about that clown from the north, the so-called biggest democratic country now threatening to break S.L.

Lankans you don't want GOI to consider its own people's wish and on other hand you are playing Chineses card ...... Do we need any expert to find the outcome ? It was obvious. India in not giving dam on Chinese claim in south china sea and you trying it in south of India ? That was a mistake. It's better for Lankan government to change stance or it's going to be same again and again

This affair and relationship between Sri Lanka and India is not directly connected to Pakistan, China , Japan or USA. Sri Lanka can have friendly relationship with any and all of them. It is up to Sri Lanka.

Sri Lanka finally got a chance to develop peacefully and properly for its citizens after it eradicated the terrorists north of the country. Any Sri Lankan could see the massive change and development is taking place now. There are only bright future ahead.

However, as a neighbor country, it is shameful that India collaborated in this thinly veil attack on Sri Lanka.

Welcome Sri Lanka. Pakistan and China appreciate the moves by Sri Lanka in recent years to cooperate and be friendly with it's neighbours
They can only appreciate but cannot support militarily .

Even there are terrorism problem, JVP violence and Tsunami (+ politicians corruptions) Sri Lanka in the good position in the region. Sri Lankan style is differ and Sri Lankans have unique style, living standard are better in the region, no extremely dirty roads, dirty rivers, air pollution. All the f***ing fun is here! :P

aaah wish you guyz had fuckin money as well to pay your cricketers as well, so that they dont have to be at india's door step to play into IPL and earn a few bucks for living

India can't do anything to Sri Lanka.
If anyone think India can attack Sri Lanka, it is false. It is not possible in the modern society.

You are doing a good job convincing yourself. :yahoo:

If S.L. still has to consider india's threat day in and day out, S.L. will not have been able to defeat the tamil tiger terrorists yet.

With China's and Pakistan's support, S.L. is fine by herself.

There is no need to worry about that clown from the north, the so-called biggest democratic country now threatening to break S.L.
you CLOWN should go and solve SCS dispute before calling someone clown. Look behind your @ss before solving this problem. Not even mentioning Taiwan here or Tibet or the Muslim province. We have separate thread for that. Don't we ?

PS I'm from central India :)

Back
Top Bottom