What's new

India hands over 88 A/C buses to Bangladesh

Bililal , you seem to have serious complex viz India, got beaten up by some Indian in USA, or just plain jealous of the high income Indians in the USA , while you are driving a taxi or are on the dole ?

Beaten up by Indian? jealous? - Ha ha ha :laugh:

Hit a bit of a nerve - did we?

No I don't have a complex.

I however notice that your H1B 'high income' IT coolies' (i.e. instant two month coding and IT experts) you send over here all have,

1. Personal hygiene issues (they don't take baths, have unkempt un-combed hair and clothing and even the women?? WTF??)
2. Inflated skillset issues (meaning they lie about their skills right and left in typical Bhartiya fashion)
3. Don't know any personal courtesy P&Qs - period.
4. Where in God's green earth do they buy these ugly, ugly clothes?

Yeah I'll admit I'm embarrassed when Americans think I'm Indian and ask me why these lower-middle class gandoos don't know how to say 'Excuse Me' or 'Thank you'. Rank idiots straight from Mofussil towns.

And would it kill these smelly idiots to take a bath once in a while?? I know people can be born ugly (Allah's will) but to groom oneself is a personal responsibility...how did these people grow up??

No Bangladeshi I know can pass a day without a bath - no matter how poor they are.

In any case this is OT. You asked so I had to tell you....but lets take this offline and open another thread if you need to discuss this.

Last edited:
Bro Buses in Bangladesh cost higher due to few factors otherwise you could see some more good buses for city uses also but and the maintenance is a big factor.....hyundai cost 1.8cr tk,Benz csot 2cr and above,scania,volvo cost higher then 2cr.
Hino rm2 cost 1.6 cr(With bangladeshi body not direct factory made one) the list is endless...thnx to make me feel you are alive so chill and good bye

Because you (a colony aka slave ) can't spit on sun (Master)

Because you are ranting about stitching seat covers .

Why would we import when we manufacture those.

Then whan can I say about your stupidity as those seats are specialy designed & cost more than twice than your one .
Prakash Seating

TATA, AL, CORONA all are local brands & their pictures posted in previous pages.

I am just teaching economics to a naive man.
I manufacture bus cost 1 crore & you decorate interior worth 10 lac, who have more value addition ?
If you are saying al,tata worth 1 cr then i wold say ur drunk and else brands like volvo scania is not your own and can't [ut on the equation but if you include then i can proudly say we manufacture hino isuzu daewoo scania man etc!No matter what thinks are made in india but the credit goes to those brands...difference is you make few component to move the buisness faster or rather due to labour cost but we bring the chassis and extend it and will more little extra work and then everything else from interior to exterior to ac etc
Sorry i mean't export!
Lol you recognize a bus by it's body builders name? educate yourself first they uses chinese engines(yuchi)
They are worst at a scale that they have been sold to companies after companies and few days agp seen in a non ac eicher coach :P
Lol who the **** buy bus by 1.2cr in bang;adesh.....brand buses cost higher...only those locally assembled cost little less
You are saying cause you have never felt comfort at all stop bringing those company names...just face the reality maybe
Bye bye...before i go it was needed to educate yourself

Bro Buses in Bangladesh cost higher due to few factors otherwise you could see some more good buses for city uses also but and the maintenance is a big factor.....hyundai cost 1.8cr tk,Benz csot 2cr and above,scania,volvo cost higher then 2cr.
Hino rm2 cost 1.6 cr(With bangladeshi body not direct factory made one) the list is endless...thnx to make me feel you are alive so chill and good bye

If you are saying al,tata worth 1 cr then i wold say ur drunk and else brands like volvo scania is not your own and can't [ut on the equation but if you include then i can proudly say we manufacture hino isuzu daewoo scania man etc!No matter what thinks are made in india but the credit goes to those brands...difference is you make few component to move the buisness faster or rather due to labour cost but we bring the chassis and extend it and will more little extra work and then everything else from interior to exterior to ac etc
Sorry i mean't export!
TATA Hispano cost 75 lac & Volvo , Scania type cost 1 Cr. INR or plus.
We manufacture their Axle , engine, gear box, suspension, body, seats even for Volvo, Mercedez or MAN , fuel Pump are imported.
You merely build 10% of the value which need nil technical know how.
Tell me when you produce these
26004.jpeg

product_6278_200.jpg

neptune_engine.jpg

Lol you recognize a bus by it's body builders name? educate yourself first they uses chinese engines(yuchi)
I first hear from Bangla Deshis that they recognize Bus from Body builders name, we recognize them from Bus manufacturer's name.
Which Bus use Chinese Yuchi's engine ?
They are worst at a scale that they have been sold to companies after companies and few days agp seen in a non ac eicher coach
Since when Eicher become top rated Bus Maker. They have JV with Volvo where they produce small school bus type buses.
Lol who the **** buy bus by 1.2cr in bang;adesh.....brand buses cost higher...only those locally assembled cost little less
You are saying cause you have never felt comfort at all stop bringing those company names...just face the reality maybe
Bye bye...before i go it was needed to educate yourself
You should know that 1 INR = I.21 Taka
Plus BD Govt. put heavy import duty for auto import (didn't know about duty on bus import).
So basically which bus you get in India in 1 cr. INR the same bus you would get in BD near 1.5 cr. TAKA.
You should educate yourself about auto industry before preaching anybody.

I first hear from Bangla Deshis that they recognize Bus from Body builders name, we recognize them from Bus manufacturer's name.

Now they have started recognizing bus from the seat cover maker's name when they realized that their super super "Made in Sweden" Volvo buses were actually "Made in India"! :D

Who would manufacture if the demand is not there??

For the same reason you would make more garments and shoes than your internal demand, export! :P

All India can put up is third-rate loser brands like Tata or AL which can't even design a superior bus or truck compared to what Chinese companies make.

Chinese automobile makers tried but failed in India, like any other Chini product, those are good looking crappy products.

It has to 'acquire' companies like Daewoo or Irizar to steal designs to help its own product line.

It is impossible for a person/entity to 'steal' something that the person/entity already owns! :)

Successful companies grow by acquiring other companies.

Your hatred for India is toying with your logical thinking abilities. :(

Perhaps They don't know that Chinese bought out VOLVO few years ago!! lol!!

Beaten up by Indian? jealous? - Ha ha ha :laugh:

Hit a bit of a nerve - did we?

No I don't have a complex.

I however notice that your H1B 'high income' IT coolies' (i.e. instant two month coding and IT experts) you send over here all have,

1. Personal hygiene issues (they don't take baths, have unkempt un-combed hair and clothing and even the women?? WTF??)
2. Inflated skillset issues (meaning they lie about their skills right and left in typical Bhartiya fashion)
3. Don't know any personal courtesy P&Qs - period.
4. Where in God's green earth do they buy these ugly, ugly clothes?

Yeah I'll admit I'm embarrassed when Americans think I'm Indian and ask me why these lower-middle class gandoos don't know how to say 'Excuse Me' or 'Thank you'. Rank idiots straight from Mofussil towns.

And would it kill these smelly idiots to take a bath once in a while?? I know people can be born ugly (Allah's will) but to groom oneself is a personal responsibility...how did these people grow up??

No Bangladeshi I know can pass a day without a bath - no matter how poor they are.

In any case this is OT. You asked so I had to tell you....but lets take this offline and open another thread if you need to discuss this.

LOL! You hit the spot bhaijan!

Bhai Rainman Chhaira Dao.

Comparison between Endeya and us only makes your side look bad. You have a trillion dollar economy and a billion (mostly indigent bhookhey nangey) mouths to feed. Scale of your problems and mess are much larger. Things are far from optimal in Endeya. Good luck with that.

Let us deal with our own problems instead of silly comparisons.

Let me be honest. Chennai and Coimbatore have more automobile related industries than the whole of Bangladesh put together.
And yes its your problems that you cant manage the capabilities of just 2 cities in India to your whole country.

Bottomline: Give respect and take respect

What kind of boast is that?

You have more slave-wage screw-turners than our slave-wage shirt-sewers?

Bangladesh auto-assembly wages are just as low as that of India - probably way lower.

And our country-wise value-addition compared to GDP (for the last three decades) is the same as yours - 17%.

You think auto-majors chose Chennai and Coimbatore because of some high-tech advantage over Bangladesh?? I don't think so.

It's simple. Let me explain it to you non-industrialists about how slave-wage business works,

a) India's low wages is the ONLY large reason HYUNDAI or MITSUBISHI or any other auto-major placed factories in Chennai or Coimbatore. Not because some earth-shaking expertise India has.
- Make high value-added parts in Korea/Japan with CNC automated equipment,
- ship parts to India,
- Turn screws with cheap Indian labor
- Ship cheaply-made competitively-priced assembled cars to Europe
- These cheaply made death-traps have now been banned by several European countries.
- Even equivalent models made in other countries have far better crash ratings and aren't as much of a problem.
- So the 'aukat' of cheap & shoddy India-made autos is bottom-of-the barrel price-advantage and nothing else.

b) The fact that they could sell a few cars locally in India's huge market also helped set up these factories.

c) I'm sure the local state govts. also threw in a few tax advantages (holidays) sweetening the deal.

Just as quickly as the auto industry moved away from Thailand to Chennai, it can go from Chennai to places like Bangladesh.

Its cold hard cash we're talking about and auto-companies care about nothing else. What specific advantage do labor in your states have that Bangladesh labor doesn't?? None.

We can take away your auto industry just as quickly as we took away your Garments and shoe industries.

Think logically.

And no personal attacks please (that's you Bombaywalla, no need for responses from you).

Last edited:
^^ Says the king of personal attacks. Please save your many words for those who care, billoo.

Chennai and Coimbatore? A single Chennai auto park has more output than all of bd put together.

I was just being Modest :D

Coimbatore and its nearby Hosur have too lots of Automobile related industries. Though small, there are lots of companies

What kind of boast is that?

You have more slave-wage screw-turners than our slave-wage shirt-sewers?

Bangladesh auto-assembly wages are just as low as that of India - probably way lower.

And our country-wise value-addition compared to GDP (for the last three decades) is the same as yours - 17%.

You think auto-majors chose Chennai and Coimbatore because of some high-tech advantage over Bangladesh?? I don't think so.

It's simple. Let me explain it to you non-industrialists about how slave-wage business works,

a) India's low wages is the ONLY large reason HYUNDAI or MITSUBISHI or any other auto-major placed factories in Chennai or Coimbatore. Not because some earth-shaking expertise India has.
- Make high value-added parts in Korea/Japan with CNC automated equipment,
- ship parts to India,
- Turn screws with cheap Indian labor
- Ship cheaply-made competitively-priced assembled cars to Europe
- These cheaply made death-traps have now been banned by several European countries.
- Even equivalent models made in other countries have far better crash ratings and aren't as much of a problem.
- So the 'aukat' of cheap & shoddy India-made autos is bottom-of-the barrel price-advantage and nothing else.

b) The fact that they could sell a few cars locally in India's huge market also helped set up these factories.

c) I'm sure the local state govts. also threw in a few tax advantages (holidays) sweetening the deal.

Just as quickly as the auto industry moved away from Thailand to Chennai, it can go from Chennai to places like Bangladesh.

Its cold hard cash we're talking about and auto-companies care about nothing else. What specific advantage do labor in your states have that Bangladesh labor doesn't?? None.

We can take away your auto industry just as quickly as we took away your Garments and shoe industries.

Think logically.

And no personal attacks please (that's you Bombaywalla, no need for responses from you).

Oh yes. One Major advantage.

We are India.

BHAI betader gayer gondher chotey boisha meeting kora jaina.

Ei hoilo India'r best-of-the-best. Ei nia tader koto gorbo...

Ki-iba bolar aachhey?

But why did you try to smell an Indian, or the Indian forced you to smell him? Is this the reason for your hatred against us? :D :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom