What's new

India fully prepared in event of a war: Antony

indian politicians & army is enough to destroy india, Pak or China are in no mood to waste their the resources any more...:P
You are saying otherwise...look at the current scenario...Xinjiang in China problems with Taiwan and Pakistan..oh needless to say..we are waiting and watching :D

He can not say the truth. He is just hiding the facts

Well, VK Singh is a tactful man to have extracted a good amount of funds from MOD for modernization. And it shows. :azn:

Anthony has to tell the status to the common people who don't understand the tricks of being a military chief.

Sometimes I really doubt that our dear RM really understand what he says. He is wrong man for the job. Any retired Army person should be made RM or atleast his deputy. So all peocesses can be on fast track.

Sometimes I really doubt that our dear RM really understand what he says. He is wrong man for the job. Any retired Army person should be made RM or atleast his deputy. So all peocesses can be on fast track.

Antony is a man obsessed with his image. We don't want saints to lead our MoD.

Antony is a man obsessed with his image. We don't want saints to lead our MoD.
Well then Antony should get the hell outta there. Wana maintain image so get fu@king Ministry of Sanitation. Spare the forces of his misery. India has money market has good weaponry but v can't get it cuz some party and some nutcase is maintaining its image. Wtf

I wasn't that mad at RM before today. I just come across few processes that are and will be going on for years. And when inducted they will be already outdated. It's worst than curuption

Well then Antony should get the hell outta there. Wana maintain image so get fu@king Ministry of Sanitation. Spare the forces of his misery. India has money market has good weaponry but v can't get it cuz some party and some nutcase is maintaining its image. Wtf

I wasn't that mad at RM before today. I just come across few processes that are and will be going on for years. And when inducted they will be already outdated. It's worst than curuption

Its already a known fact that Antony is a honest but indecisive minister. He is not a go getter. I know, as I am from Kerala. His tenure as CM in my state is not remembered for anything other than banning arrack.

Back
Top Bottom