What's new

India "frustrated" by China's rise: Chinese Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Chinese media is not very diffrent from Rupee news. :P . Lot of such India related articles in their media these days. Seems like China is frustrated by India's military modernisation and Vietnam deal

So the Chinese media is not very diffrent from Rupee news. :P . Lot of such India related articles in their media these days. Seems like China is frustrated by India's military modernisation and Vietnam deal

haha,count them yourself

the People’s Daily, one of the most popular Chinese newspapers in China had only 24 articles mentioning India on its English-language Web site in the first seven months of this year, according to the Factiva database.

However, The Times of India, the largest English-language newspaper in India, had 57 articles mentioning China — in July alone.

india frustrated by chinas rise :rofl:
maybe the journalist is suffering from constipation

You know why Singaporeans will never choose a non ethnic Chinese prime minister,it is not because the ideology,it is because of the race,i hate to say that and i will never agree with that,but that's really the truth in Singapore.

Man, please spare Singapore from your conspiracy theories. It is one of the finest examples of different peoples living together in harmony.

foreign sources:
Does that mean that your government asked your media to mention India's name for only 27 times?

By the way, I was not even asking who mentioned whom for how many times. I was asking for how long your media will type what your government want them to... when they will start reporting on their own?? but anyways never mind.

Man, please spare Singapore from your conspiracy theories. It is one of the finest examples of different peoples living together in harmony.

please roll back to the previous page and see who brought Singapore to this thread.

Does that mean that your government asked your media to mention India's name for only 27 times?

By the way, I was not even asking who mentioned whom for how many times. I was asking for how long your media will type what your government want them to... when they will start reporting on their own?? but anyways never mind.

haha,I dont really get your point,we have news coverage from all channels station based both in China mainland and Hongkong,privately owned also,haha,try to tell me something that you think you know about China but I dont know.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

and now it is the internet age,all informations you can get from the internet,both the truth and the rumors,ha,there is a lot of rumors going around in China's microblogs,but anyway that's a good way to communicate with friends all around the world.

3 years old troll thread.. thank u incredible indians.

haha,I currently live in Beijing,but i did travel around the world,I talk with overseas Chinese all the time,and let me tell you one thing,even we have differences in looking at something,but when it comes to indian people,they all have the same opinion,you dont want to know what they say about Indians,haha,we have differences,but those are the small disputes among big Chinese family,but when talking about Indians,that will be a completely different issue.

Same with the descriptions of Chinese I get from the Indians and Singaporeans I have talked to. I can tell this right on your face- JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE CHINESE DOESNT MEAN A CHINESE SINGAPOREAN LIKES PRC culture. Come to Singapore and tell my dragonboat team that Singaporeans follow PRC culture. They will cut you ba lls off. :D I m serious.

And with visit Singapore, I mean talk to people, like going to foodcourts and beaches and actually talking to the local people. Not sitting in an AC bus and staring at the merlion or going to sentosa to get on a jetski. Do it, and you will find out.

This is my last post for you. If you dont get what I wanna say, I cant help you. I stay in Singapore and STUDY here. I know what people here think. I know their popular opinion(Actually they hate this government more than we hate the congress right now). I am not prejudiced against the Chinese as one of my best friends is Chinese(PRC). But he is not like the typical PRC, but that is a whole another matter. So yeah, take it or leave it.:wave:

haha,stay cool,i m just telling the truth,maybe you can be the first non Chinese prime minister of Singapre.

there is a report saying that Korean Chinese hate Koreans more than any other people,but dont let it fool you,they are the same people,it is in their blood,when push comes to shove,they will still stand together.same goes to other ethnic groups.culture and ethnicity is something that can never be cut off completely.

haha,I dont really get your point,we have news coverage from all channels station based both in China mainland and Hongkong,privately owned also,haha,try to tell me something that you think you know about China but I dont know.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

and now it is the internet age,all informations you can get from the internet,both the truth and the rumors,ha,there is a lot of rumors going around in China's microblogs,but anyway that's a good way to communicate with friends all around the world.

I wish it was true..

In China, Media Make Small Strides

Guys..i am sure this newspaper is trying to woo its internal audience and it is quite predictable as you are see a lot in indian media too...But it is really surprising that why india is always dragged with China in all aspect...Quite frankly...i dont see India in any way can be comparable with China...india and china are growing in different pattern and in different style. China is completely different that india in ground reality....So China is far ahead of india and as long our congress/these didi's,amma's kind of political party's in india in in power...never mind India will complete with african nation after 10 years...so cheers..

and who cares what you see what not?.....yes people like bollywood movies in middle east and europe....if you dont know anything except chilli chicken than shut the f*ck up.

Dont be a Dhead i suggest you go outside the world to see it yourself dont rely on every thing you read in your media, bollywood movies popular with south asians in europe only , when was the last time a bollywood movie make it into a big screan in UK????

Dont be a Dhead i suggest you go outside the world to see it yourself dont rely on every thing you read in your media, bollywood movies popular with south asians in europe only , when was the last time a bollywood movie make it into a big screan in UK????

It was just 10 days back. Shahrukh Khan's Ra.One was released there and is currently at no. 6 at the box office.

Tintin tops UK box office - Telegraph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom