What's new

India, France ink metro rail pact

we mumbaikar's are going to suffer...greedy Ambani Jr has imported the cars from China...I hate both of them...Wud prefer to travel in my Swift..

I came across many idiot Chinese posters who don't know we msnufacture our own metro trains and think that they are doing great favour to Indians. :hitwall:

the frenchies duuno what they are doing...

...soon they will find out that they are in for a smelly surprise...

better than sars.

I came across many idiot Chinese posters who don't know we msnufacture our own metro trains and think that they are doing great favour to Indians. :hitwall:

better than sars.

actually it is the other way round...our greedy business group is making favor on china by buying their junk with the fund provided by their own banks....China wants to run their factories and banks for many reasons!!!...so it is just like China exports stuff to US and buy their loan at almost zero percent interest...so who is an idiot?

we mumbaikar's are going to suffer...greedy Ambani Jr has imported the cars from China...I hate both of them...Wud prefer to travel in my Swift..

That junior ambani's Reliance Infrastructure had also constructed the Delhi Metro ( New Delhi Stn. to IGI airport high speed link ). To save costs, they went in for chinese materials and almost everything chinese. Within an year, half of the stretch had develop cracks and services had to stop as the crevices in the concrete towers became so big.
I am not sure whether services have started again but common people using the orange line ( that stretch ) curse him and chinese materials in every breath.

His same company had also purchased all power equipments ( for the UMPP contracts that Reliance Power won ) from chinese company.. And guess what... they couldn't be tested cause this mofo hasn't been able to complete construction on time.. Their power equipments are already infamous for breaking down every now and then.

All reliance mobile infrastructure contracts have also gone to chinese..

I tell you, boycott every product by Reliance (reliance junior atleast) whenever you have an alternative.

That junior ambani's Reliance Infrastructure had also constructed the Delhi Metro ( New Delhi Stn. to IGI airport high speed link ). To save costs, they went in for chinese materials and almost everything chinese. Within an year, half of the stretch had develop cracks and services had to stop as the crevices in the concrete towers became so big.
I am not sure whether services have started again but common people using the orange line ( that stretch ) curse him and chinese materials in every breath.

His same company had also purchased all power equipments ( for the UMPP contracts that Reliance Power won ) from chinese company.. And guess what... they couldn't be tested cause this mofo hasn't been able to complete construction on time.. Their power equipments are already infamous for breaking down every now and then.

All reliance mobile infrastructure contracts have also gone to chinese..

I tell you, boycott every product by Reliance (reliance junior atleast) whenever you have an alternative.

when unethical group joins hands with crap maker what else can be expected...and boz of all dat curses, Jr Ambani fortune is almost dryin up!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom