What's new

India Finds New Methods to Punish U.S. Diplomats

You guys had more than a chance to keep it civil...had the tards you elected gone through channels this would have been done by now. But you turned it into a measuring-contest. We have been doing it for a while now. While you still had masters. Good luck.

Bullshit, we have seen reactions from Americans. Just when India has tighten the screws a bit more you are showing your true colors.

Since all American logic and arguments have been countered including human trafficking, all you can do is talk filth with disgusting low level jokes (which is not even a typical American sense of humor) about an Indian diplomat who was serving for her nation without harming so called American interests.

Bullshit, we have seen reactions from Americans. Just when India has tighten the screws a bit more you are showing your true colors.

Since all American logic and arguments have been countered including human trafficking, all you can do is talk filth with disgusting low level jokes (which is not even a typical American sense of humor) about an Indian diplomat who was serving for her nation without harming so called American interests.
Let me guess....you think my humor is Lithuanian?

Yeah....we is da Fata$$e$....dat why India (with more than 3 times our population) done beatsed us at de Olympics.
What is olympics...we dont care about anything other than cricket...
You fata$$ dont even know what cricket is!!!

And stop calling your local games as worldcups because your games are not played by anyone...

What is olympics...we dont care about anything other than cricket...
You fata$$ dont even know what cricket is!!!
Lol....I've seen it...but yeah...not real sure what is going on!

Yeah....we is da Fata$$e$....dat why India (with more than 3 times our population) done beatsed us at de Olympics.

4f93d_ORIG-butthurt.jpg

:lol::lol::D

I do have a few Aussie friends that are very happy they are beating England in the "ashes" (from a burnt wicket, I heard?)

Let me guess....you think my humor is Lithuanian?

I don't think you are the right person to talk about using humor in a discourse.

One has to be smart before appropriating sense of humor.

Your sense of humor has got enough adjectives from me BTW, and I don't like over diagnosing my patients.

As long as the skank pays a hefty fine or serves time, no hurt here.

I don't think you are the right person to talk about using humor in a discourse.

One has to be smart before appropriating sense of humor.

Your sense of humor has got enough adjectives form me BTW, and I don't like over diagnosing my patients.
Please help....I am doing a paper on Asiatic "humor"

Back
Top Bottom