What's new

India fights to protect its traditional home remedies

Who said so that pakistan bangladesh nepal etc dont claim the subcontinental heritage.India alone should not be allowed to patent all such remedies which have been in use in subcontinent for over 1000s of centuries.All countries of subcontient have equal patent rights over these remedies.India by patenting these remedies alone on its name is doing daylight robbery on other subcontinent countries' rights.

Go find out how many of them know about Charaka and Shushruta how many of them known about Ayurveda or Siddha. But I never named Nepal or Sri Lanka.

Go find out how many of them know about Charaka and Shushruta how many of them known about Ayurveda or Siddha. But I never named Nepal or Sri Lanka.
i wonder how many with in india itself have known the name of charaka and shushruta.

True! Especially when Charaka,agasthya etc( some pioneers of medical science) are not known to be Indian Citizens. No bharati can ever produce any evidence to prove that they were Indians( no true or attested copies of passport,ration card,voter card,Pan card etc exists in the indian hands)
well they were not citizen of present day republic of india they were citizen of subcontinent so republic of india can claim all rights over them and their findings and remedies.

i wonder how many with in india itself have known the name of charaka and shushruta.

Many knows but in your side people take pride in Iranian heritage not Indian one.

Many knows but in your side people take pride in Iranian heritage not Indian one.
india has 1.2 billion population can you estimate hwhat percentage of this population knows those names except for the remedies which has been passed on to them generation after generation by their bujurgs.

This the perfect example of western countries mentality...

''Chori oper se seena zori''.....

india has 1.2 billion population can you estimate what percentage of this population knows those names except for the remedies which has been passed on to them generation after generation by their bujurgs.
So what, do you know the names of your great grandpas let alone some of the ancestors before them ? The fact is these traditional medicines belong to IND(undivided Bharat to be precise) & any attempt to dilute or dissuade that piece of history is futile !

india has 1.2 billion population can you estimate hwhat percentage of this population knows those names except for the remedies which has been passed on to them generation after generation by their bujurgs.

Talk in national mentality sense. Your side won't claim anything that they consider related to non-Islamic past and relate them to India.

Traditional home remedies are not heritage of india alone ...every country of indian subcontinent has equal rights over that.So these are basically indian subcontinent's traditional home remedies.

but if a patent has to be issued,then India should only get it.

well they were not citizen of present day republic of india they were citizen of subcontinent so republic of india can claim all rights over them and their findings and remedies.

yeah,it is cool then.

naam pata hone se kya hoga?

Back
Top Bottom