What's new

India eyes $2b defence deal with US-P-8I

when will the first one be delivered to us Guys??

The Indian navy is the first international customer for the P-8. Boeing signed a contract Jan. 1, 2009 to deliver eight long-range maritime reconnaissance and anti-submarine warfare aircraft to the Indian navy. Boeing will deliver the first P-8I within 48 months of contract signing, and the remaining seven by 2015.

Boeing India Home: P-8I

congraduations to India for making such a fine purchase. India need to buy more from the US as US can provide you the most advance techs. But in any case, its a no brainer to buy from the US if its offered, such as the Aegis combat system.

dude which one is more accurate and reliable boeing or zeenews? If they signed the deal on 1st Jan 2009 and as per the deal they have to sign within 48 months that means they have to deliver the first aircraft on 31st December 2012 or before.

yes, ur quite right.

Boeing expects to deliver India's first P-8I by January 2013

HAL to build parts for India's P-8I fleet

u have said dec 2012 and its says jan 2013 just a month difference.

In my opinion the delivery will be sooner than the schedule.

dude which one is more accurate and reliable boeing or zeenews? If they signed the deal on 1st Jan 2009 and as per the deal they have to sign within 48 months that means they have to deliver the first aircraft on 31st December 2012 or before.
simple man, dont count january on that. So it will be jan2013

congraduations to India for making such a fine purchase. India need to buy more from the US as US can provide you the most advance techs. But in any case, its a no brainer to buy from the US if its offered, such as the Aegis combat system.

Are you sales agent for USA defence?

yes, ur quite right.

Boeing expects to deliver India's first P-8I by January 2013

HAL to build parts for India's P-8I fleet

u have said dec 2012 and its says jan 2013 just a month difference.

In my opinion the delivery will be sooner than the schedule.

In most cases, US usually can create and delivers weapons on time or earlier. US is not into stay in the design and research phase continuously. Also, I noticed that it take a shorter period of time for US to research and build a plane for India once India had made a decision to purchase than for India to make a decision on MRCA project. MRCA competition look like a scam on Indian tax payers. Maybe India should request the US to handle its MRCA acquisition process itself in order to acquire the planes on time.

In most cases, US usually can create and delivers weapons on time or earlier. US is not into stay in the design and research phase continuously. Also, I noticed that it take a shorter period of time for US to research and build a plane for India once India had made a decision to purchase than for India to make a decision on MRCA project. MRCA competition look like a scam on Indian tax payers. Maybe India should request the US to handle its MRCA acquisition process itself in order to acquire the planes on time.

I repeat, are you working for US defense sales department. I have seen you always lobbing for them.

No, I'm not even aware that the US defense department has a sales division. :rofl:

Those who are not able to contribute to tread should invest their time in other activity and if don't have any then should take a deep breath and find one........:angry::angry:

Those who are not able to contribute to tread should invest their time in other activity and if don't have any then should take a deep breath and find one........:angry::angry:

You should say that to guys that just question my statement on how I view P8i sale from US to India. They like to troll

Back
Top Bottom