What's new

India dismisses reports about its missiles targeting SL sites

Are you implying that you want to exile GOI and its slave security forces to Ravana's lanka for 14 yrs....:D
:lol:...
BTW Ravana was very learned person but he was evil.

When Ram killed Ravan, he told Laxman to get wisdom from Ravana. Laxman was standing near Ravana's head. Ram said, go to his feet because of Ravana's intellectual and wisdom. Respect him as your teacher. (there may be some mistakes in this story but get the zest about Ravana)

:lol:...Nope buddy...we have so many extremists within our country, we want to displace them. Was kidding mate, hope you didn't get offended.

BTW Ravana was very learned person but he was evil.

When Ram killed Ravan, he told Laxman to get wisdom from Ravana. Laxman was standing near Ravana's head. Ram said, go to his feet because of Ravana's intellectual and wisdom. Respect him as your teacher. (there may be some mistakes in this story but get the zest about Ravana)
meri kahani mujhe hi suna di.

What i think that SL is ripe for plucking to make it 30th state of india just like sikkim.

30th state? :D omg it's an Indian telling that to me so nothing to worry, they will do that for sure! :lol:

When it comes to number tamil can reduce sinhala into minority with in SL.

you sounds like a hopeless Tamilnadu Tamil. :D

on topic: All those your comments are with anger, dreams, spending life with hopeless. etc.

30th state? :D omg it's an Indian telling that to me so nothing to worry, they will do that for sure! :lol:
They can and they will .they have already done it before.Ask people of Ayodhya.btw Dussera and diwali are just round the corner only.:D

you sounds like a hopeless Tamilnadu Tamil. :D
Tamil .....:D.........no doubt im an enigma for everyone.

on topic: All those your comments are with anger, dreams, spending life with hopeless. etc.
All those comments are to show srilankans there real place is at the feet of india. thats where you are geographically located too....:D

Mujhe nahi pata tha ki tumne kabhi likhi thi....sacchi...:D
try searching it i ve used this story many times in my post as back as 2010.

Its like famous Vadivelu joke that is :nanum rowdithan da!(saying like Iam also rowdy)

Tamil .....:D.........no doubt im an enigma for everyone.

All those comments are to show srilankans there real place is at the feet of india. thats where you are geographically located too....:D
Below the belt....last line should be removed.:disagree:

So u r saying pakistan is weak country, country that helped u win against LTTE?

Pakistan can do huge damage in first few days, it's depend on that.
Most of Sri Lankans give a smile when anyone tell China vs India, we always think from their development, economy and military capabilities China vs US thing. It's SL people's view, don't worry about that.

Pakistan can do huge damage in first few days, it's depend on that.
Most of Sri Lankans give a smile when anyone tell China vs India, we always think from their development, economy and military capabilities China vs US thing. It's SL people's view, don't worry about that.

Mate you if you compare India Vs China. In times of war it will be China which will more likely be the aggressor. India will fight a defensive war. In a defensive war the aggressive forces need more numbers. And only way China can attack is through Himalayas so odds are that we can hold on to China with our current force levels. We can also block the supplies Chinese in Malacca straits.
So all in all even though there is a war with China it will be halted in no time because of Nuclear weapons. if Srilanka wants to be a part of that game we are more than welcome.
We are playing catch up with China in economy not in scientific achievements or technological achievements. But we have the potential and will to do well in economic front also.

Mate you if you compare India Vs China. In times of war it will be China which will more likely be the aggressor. India will fight a defensive war. In a defensive war the aggressive forces need more numbers. And only way China can attack is through Himalayas so odds are that we can hold on to China with our current force levels. We can also block the supplies Chinese in Malacca straits.
So all in all even though there is a war with China it will be halted in no time because of Nuclear weapons. if Srilanka wants to be a part of that game we are more than welcome.
We are playing catch up with China in economy not in scientific achievements or technological achievements. But we have the potential and will to do well in economic front also.

I just said SL people's view, they don't care any war which is related to India coz those stuff not related to us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom