1000962_196503640528153_228314244_n.jpg

Lotus Boulevard Espacia

1hvUC.jpeg

1hvOh.jpeg

1hvOm.jpeg

1hvOj.jpeg

1hvOl.jpeg

1hvOp.jpeg

Most of these are low rise residential projects in Noida/Greater Noida Area.

Basic economics bro- suppy&demand.

If the demand wasn't there then these projects would be economically unviable and they wouldn't be asking for such high amounts.

^^

All those dozen or so 100 storey towers and dozens more in planning are also 'supply & demand', the slick IT parks and even commercial towers, malls, mid-rise gated colonies are surprisingly all supply and demand. Not many places in the world where there is an local supply-demand market for 100 storey towers, these are usually put up by govt. to show-off.

Soon, even local type builders in smaller towns will have access to mid-rise tower tech., managers and demand. Prices are stabilising with better-&-better infra. fanning further outwards from the mega-centers. Plans are underway, soon Kanpur-Patna-Ranchi will start to go all vertical!

Unbelievable thread on Patna:

Off-Topic, Train to Kashmir & Mumbai by BBC:

oops ! my bad. We are so used to blindly posting pics from SSC. My apologies. It is yours.

It's cool. I don't want to start this again, and it really isn't about my photos in particular, but why can't we all add credits to every photo we post here? All those SSC posters who painstakingly source pics from all over the Internet for SSC's India section, make sure they add credits EVERY single time.

Back
Top Bottom