What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

COMMON PEOPLE TRAVELING BY EXPRESS TRAIN IN SLEEPER CLASS ONLY:argh:

no one is compelling anyone to be a golden charioteer, there is no need to be jealous of it aswell, keep it cool

WELCOME TO INDIAN RAILWAYS ,WE WISH YOU A HAPPY AND SAFE JOURNEY :bad:

indian%2Btoilet.jpg

IMG_1329.jpg

Everything,all the time is not bad....

I don't understand the point of this thread. There are already many 'self-praise' threads going on for so long... just look.

I don't understand the point of this thread. There are already many 'self-praise' threads going on for so long... just look.

Why is that only a bad topic is considered debatable while a positive one is considered useless... Have we lost time in checking out the positives or are we too anxious to hit hard the negatives...??

JEALOUS ???????
OSCAA-00000768-001-FB.jpg

DON'T BE SO FANBOISH HERE ,WHEN WE ALL KNOW THE REALITY

Fanboyish, who?? me?? well I aint so fanboyish, Some dont really like what Iam saying as they cant face the truth, thats it... I made it clear, If you cannot afford to travell in golden charriot that doesnt mean no one else can....

Why is that only a bad topic is considered debatable while a positive one is considered useless... Have we lost time in checking out the positives or are we too anxious to hit hard the negatives...??

What is a bad topic? Is discussion on reality a bad topic? Or did you by 'bad topic' mean the topic related to negative aspects of the country?

You know my friend, each time I look at these pictures, I right away think of the poor people who cannot afford these luxuries. For example that golden chariot thing... but well... let me ask you, have you ever been a poor Indian?

By the way, to me this forum already appears saturated with similar posts.. check out http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/28463-india-developing-but-still-long-way-go.html

What is a bad topic? Is discussion on reality a bad topic? Or did you by 'bad topic' mean the topic related to negative aspects of the country?

You know my friend, each time I look at these pictures, I right away think of the poor people who cannot afford these luxuries. For example that golden chariot thing... but well... let me ask you, have you ever been a poor Indian?

By the way, to me this forum already appears saturated with similar posts.. check out http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/28463-india-developing-but-still-long-way-go.html

What according to you is a poor Indian, I grew up in Lakshadweep, I studied in a Central School, we earned our living through fishing, I was working in TCF minicoy , and Later moved on to fisheries, I know what hunger is... But that does not spoil our aspiration to dream big, There are many who cannot afford it, but there makes no sense in keep that as an excuse for a country to not grow, we need our country to pace ahead with time, and make our People able enough to afford the facilities...

Fanboyish, who?? me?? well I aint so fanboyish, Some dont really like what Iam saying as they cant face the truth, thats it... I made it clear, If you cannot afford to travell in golden charriot that doesnt mean no one else can....
Kid you so narcissists ,why i can't afford a ride or two in GOLDEN CHARIOT ???? are you holding my payslip in your hand right now ??:cheesy::P

Back
Top Bottom