What's new

India dethrones China as world's largest arms importer

Why am I talking about India and China ? Because I am still within the title of the thread.
The article I posted at the start of the thread is about India beating China and so it is natural to talk about India and China and not Pakistan. And you my friend has strayed away from the original topic by dragging Pakistan into the thread !!!

naaaaaaa.....
i am just curious, what is the reason of your JOY?????????????

34y74me.png

Even Pakistan managed to beat China, third largest arms importer in the world. Congratulations to you guys too:enjoy:

Would be interesting to see Arms imports / GDP ratio of India vs Pakistan.. :D

thanks for what you thought.
but if your here for peace........... then you are at wrong place kid.
its a DEFENCE fourm.

I am not just talking about here. Its everywhere, even in the comments of you tube videos for the hell of it. Defence FORUM not battlefield. Only if all were to discuss with levelheadedness there won't be any need to argue with stupid arguments.

Glad that India has taken over that title and India soon to take over another title --> Most populous nation.

congratulations.... U have passed

u have been recruited into 50 cent army .....

Troll regiment

headquaters =PDF

Indian military technology is 20 years ahead of china because of its easy access to everyone's technology. Per Chinese military chief China is 20 years behind the west in technology. Nobody knows much about Chinese military hardware, they don't showcase much in international air shows for example. You don't hear or never hear of Chinese aircraft crashes unless of course it happens in an another country / air shows. So one of the benefits of being the largest importer is that you have " all of the world" open to selling to India, not just Russia.

Atleast we have many many Billionaires...Jealous ppl..

Neways on Topic: Hope u ppl remember China was at the same spot some time back...

No harm in that...moreover, v r developing our indigenous weapons...soon we vl b importing less & producing locally...

Why Indians always boasting about your billionaires??
How many are self-made and how many inherit business from licensed raj??

They are billionaires because they stole your money. Nothing to brag about.

Indian military technology is 20 years ahead of china because of its easy access to everyone's technology. Per Chinese military chief China is 20 years behind the west in technology. Nobody knows much about Chinese military hardware, they don't showcase much in international air shows for example. You don't hear or never hear of Chinese aircraft crashes unless of course it happens in an another country / air shows. So one of the benefits of being the largest importer is that you have " all of the world" open to selling to India, not just Russia.

Wrong, countries never sell their best stuff. You have to development your own F-22, nobody is gonna sell it to you for any amount.

Wrong, countries never sell their best stuff. You have to development your own F-22, nobody is gonna sell it to you for any amount.

ROFL - I can almost visualize you fretting ..

you mean China has the same tech P8 or the EW package west gives to India. Just because F22 an outlier is kept from every country does not make China's hardware any closer to all the other top level tech India's gets. 20 years behind … babe. Even the latest F18 is 20 years ahead of Chinese airforce forget the rafale.

Back
Top Bottom