What's new

India deploys army in Assam after 31 Muslims killed

I don't get why you guys not treat Bangladeshis as Bengali? Does Bengali mean Hindu and Muslim can not be Bengali? Bangladesh is the larger part of Bengal. West Bengalis are minorities in Bengal. Bengali is ethnicity and Bangladeshi is nationality. Bangladesh is not Islamic nation. Its secular nation by constitution. We also have nothing in common between Pakistan and Bangladesh apart from majority being Muslims. Our culture is different. We Bangladeshis and Indians are from Indo-Aryan race. Same race.
Have look at yourself in the mirror. Most of the Bangladeshis are dark and short. They dont even look like South-Indians. As a Marathi I dont understand how am I similar to a Bangladeshi.

How is Bangladesh exactly secular? Compare the percentage of Hindus in 1947 to the current figure.

FYI many North Indian Muslims make fun of BDeshis and consider them as inferior.

You Bangladeshis are pure opportunists. You sided with Pakistan when it benefited you and then you ditched them. You will do the same with India. You cannot be trusted by anyone.

Have look at yourself in the mirror. Most of the Bangladeshis are dark and short. They dont even look like South-Indians. As a Marathi I dont understand how am I similar to a Bangladeshi.

How is Bangladesh exactly secular? Compare the percentage of Hindus in 1947 to the current figure.

FYI many North Indian Muslims make fun of BDeshis and consider them as inferior.

You Bangladeshis are pure opportunists. You sided with Pakistan when it benefited you and then you ditched them. You will do the same with India. You cannot be trusted by anyone.

Bangladeshi

52e2b1a5936f5-10.jpg

Short Indian, Tall Bangladeshi

09252013152802asif-3.jpg

Six packed shirtless one is Bangladeshi

09252013152909asif-4.jpg

Bangladeshi
64963_308415695884869_1242923378_n.jpg

1604418_583824091710498_651935427_n.jpg

Now Indian
karan+oberoi+22.jpg

model12.jpg

Now tell the difference.

LOL. Are you for real ?

We do treat BD as Bengalis. Whatever makes you think otherwise ?

You should have thought about this great love for Bengal when the Bengali Muslims first gave birth to the Muslim League and then voted en mass for it before 1947.

Then you went against all sane counsel and demanded a seperate Nation for the Muslim :lol: Guess what ? your wish was granted.

Then you got raped and pillaged by your muslims brothers in pakistan and India had to shed our blood to get you freedom a second time. '

After all this, how do you treat us ? BD has forever mocked and chided India and has encouraged terrorism in the North east. BD has forever tried to limit India's access to the North East. BD has forever tried to limit the North East access to your ports.

Guess what ? Keep your people in your country. Neither do we want your people nor do we want to annex BD.

Let us talk again ONLY when the Hindus in BD stop facing discrimination and when you have rebuilt all the temples you have destroyed in BD. Get real son. No body here is buying your sob stories.

And one last thing, Modi is a wildly popular Leader in India. Bad mouthing him is not going to win you any friends in India either. :lol:
Even after we helped them so much still they hate us.Let them go back to their swampland.India is for Indians only not illegal Bangladeshis.

Bodos are not Hindus. They follow local religion Bathouism. I have no ill feeling for Bodos but Narendra Modi is one such devil person who created this riot to get political gain. Now, #DeportingBangladeshis is treading in Twitter for two days due to Modi campaign.

While your Indian brothers are open haters to Islam and Bangladesh yet you are still desperate to point out similarities. Ghulamor bacha.

No, devil Modi will not come in power in India. He will NOT be PM. If he becomes PM of India my country will be completely destroyed by this extremist.

You will not fence the border and electrify it. Have you visited Bangladesh? Its not a terrorist land. If you are Islam hater then its another issue. You will find terror in everything but if you are liberal thinker you will be mesmerized by the beauty and hospitality of Bangladesh. You might dream to annex it. lol
STFU and mind your citizens,if they come to India we will shoot them and throw them to crocodiles in the river.You have a country keep your citizens there and help them, We dont want illegal bangladeshi Parasites sucking our country,We have our citizens in bengal and N-E to take care of first.

Are you stupid. Most of the South Indian folk are darker than the Africans and have extremely curly/frizzy hair, they usually have full lips and wide nostrils. Even the new gen South Indians/Sri Lankans you can tell they are South Indians. Luckily I am quite informed on the various races of India, people my age will instantly think a Sri Lankan or South Indian is the common Indian man.

Whenever I read stuff like this, I start wondering just how stupid they think people are.
They were protesting and were not ready to bury their dead.So the CM got the easy way out.Get 3 scapegoats kill them and put incriminating evidence to cool down the muslim settlers tempers.

Bangladeshi
These actors and models are a small minority. Dont tell me that everyone looks like them in BD. Look at your Cricket team - perfect example.

I dont understand why are you so proud of your heritage when you have no problems with one-third of your population living in India.

Are you stupid. Most of the South Indian folk are darker than the Africans and have extremely curly/frizzy hair, they usually have full lips and wide nostrils. Even the new gen South Indians/Sri Lankans you can tell they are South Indians. Luckily I am quite informed on the various races of India, people my age will instantly think a Sri Lankan or South Indian is the common Indian man.
There more dark people in BD than in South India. Only Tamil Nadu has a huge number of Darker people. Last time I checked they might be dark but they have sharp features. Most of them have straight hair and noses.

These actors and models are a small minority. Dont tell me that everyone looks like them in BD. Look at your Cricket team - perfect example.

I dont understand why are you so proud of your heritage when you have no problems with one-third of your population living in India.

There more dark people in BD than in South India. Only Tamil Nadu has a huge number of Darker people. Last time I checked they might be dark but they have sharp features. Most of them have straight hair and noses.

That's the most preposterous thing I've heard. South Indians are generally dark people, end of. Bangladeshis are far more diverse in comparison, owing to our borders with Assam, Tripura, Burma and being under various foreign invasions. I've seen South Indians that are medium brown at most, never seen a light skinned South Indian/Sri Lankan unless it's an actor/actress.There is a premiere shop,(convenience store) the owners are from Tamil Nadu and they are extremely dark, no sharp features, but a bodged nose. I live opposite an accommodation which is full of South Indians who are all here on temporary visa, they are as dark as Africans, some of them are darker.

You don't know anything about the races of India lol, what do you know about the Jats of Haryana? The peasants who rebelled against the Mughals and desecrated the graves of there emperors lol. In the Muzafnagar riots it was the Jats doing the fighting for Hindus.

What do you know about Rajasthani Rajput Tribes? The ones that make Bangladeshis like you shit there pants.
I could go on and on but understand that unlike Bangladesh, India has people that are considered "martial". No one in India even considers Punjabis as intimidating. If you they are "martial" you haven't seen anything yet.

You don't know anything about the races of India lol, what do you know about the Jats of Haryana? The peasants who rebelled against the Mughals and desecrated the graves of there emperors lol. In the Muzafnagar riots it was the Jats doing the fighting for Hindus.

What do you know about Rajasthani Rajput Tribes? The ones that make Bangladeshis like you shit there pants.
I could go on and on but understand that unlike Bangladesh, India has people that are considered "martial". No one in India even considers Punjabis as intimidating. If you they are "martial" you haven't seen anything yet.

I've gone to school with Punjabis so no they aren't intimidating if anything they were the people I would copy of in studies, lmao!. Where did Punjabis come from because they was not mentioned, I was speaking about South Indians. I don't get why caste is always brought into this when it wasn't even mentioned. Do you think in this modern era anyone cares about who a Rajput is? Fight is based on individual strength. When the English Defence League tried attacking our masjids it was the Sikhs who came to defend it while we were in prayer. I have a lot of respect for Sikhs as they are very staunch when it comes to their faith however their martial status is exaggerated. The Bengalis were stripped off their status because we rebelled against the Brits. Infact anyone who says Bengalis aren't up for it is stupid, we were the ones who fought off the raiding Marathis, they couldn't handled our terrain. 1971 was evidence to how we fought off an entire army, even before India intervened.

I've gone to school with Punjabis so no they aren't intimidating if anything they were the people I would copy of in studies, lmao!. Where did Punjabis come from because they was not mentioned, I was speaking about South Indians. I don't get why caste is always brought into this when it wasn't even mentioned. Do you think in this modern era anyone cares about who a Rajput is? Fight is based on individual strength. When the English Defence League tried attacking our masjids it was the Sikhs who came to defend it while we were in prayer. I have a lot of respect for Sikhs as they are very staunch when it comes to their faith however their martial status is exaggerated. The Bengalis were stripped off their status because we rebelled against the Brits. Infact anyone who says Bengalis aren't up for it is stupid, we were the ones who fought off the raiding Marathis, they couldn't handled our terrain. 1971 was evidence to how we fought off an entire army, even before India intervened.
No one cares? Lol. And it's not a caste but a ethnic group. In Pakistan you have people who only marry Rajputs and Jatts like in India lmao. Bangladeshis didn't even rebel against the British lol and you weren't considered martial in the first place so how could you be stripped of it?

Bangladeshis never fought of Marathas, is that a joke. The Nawab of Bengal ceded territory to the Marathas so they didn't take the rest of his land hahahaha, don't lie about history or twist it. You guys don't have a reputation like other groups of being fighters. Give me one real example of ethnic Bengalis fighting in a war?

STFU and mind your citizens,if they come to India we will shoot them and throw them to crocodiles in the river.You have a country keep your citizens there and help them, We dont want illegal bangladeshi Parasites sucking our country,We have our citizens in bengal and N-E to take care of first.

Akhand Bangladesh :tup:

This is our plan:

19378143e542b4e6026785d7e4696a8e24ed8007.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom