What's new

INDIA COULD LOSE GAINS, GOODWILL IN BANGLADESH

while you guys can verbally fart randomly, India will silently strike and make sure BD has a west Burma as its new neighbour !!!
Like what India did in '71.. It's a matter of 15 days !!

how is it our problem if you feloows split burma ?:undecided:

while you guys can verbally fart randomly, India will silently strike and make sure BD has a west Burma as its new neighbour !!!
Like what India did in '71.. It's a matter of 15 days !!

Not West Burma but north east India as it's new neighbor which is most likely if the bengali muslims join hand with the freedom fighter of the north east. It is a matter of time only.

Did Sher Shah call/identify himself Bengali? ,just curious

Not saying Sher Shah isn't part of Bangladeshi heritage

what dont you indians get about the fact that bengali muslims have afgan turk persian blood as well in their bloodline . That literraly takes out the whole confusion :)

Most of these girls are not soldiers but general Israelis during the time of taking mandatory army training as all Israelis are bound to take such training.

Those girls usually undertake patrol duties at most. They are never assigned to the front lines.

you just killed my dream right there:angry:

you must truly be pom ghana:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

What? Your dream is to see them get killed? :confused:

You should be happy that they do so. It is done so that their population remains balanced.

What if I tell you I really am Jalil?

Like my English? :azn:

I agree with the author. Sometimes we try to pacify those who are loud and always fighting us, rather than somebody who is patient and does not raise a voice.
We are giving so much importance to relation with pakistan where as bangladesh who has supported us in reducing militancy in NE is not given her due.

From India side, I dont see any issues with bangladesh at all, and dont understand why their genuine expectaions should not be met.

Its not what we will lose by being enemy of bangladesh, its simply about being good a neighbour.

how is it our problem if you feloows split burma ?:undecided:
:rofl: maybe when u grow up i will tell you :)

Not West Burma but north east India as it's new neighbor which is most likely if the bengali muslims join hand with the freedom fighter of the north east. It is a matter of time only.

good luck with that.. BSF is happy killing the piss poor BD in the border while the internal cleansing of BD garbage who fled to india are being whipped back by terrorists organizations to their gutters they came from !!

what dont you indians get about the fact that bengali muslims have afgan turk persian blood as well in their bloodline . That literraly takes out the whole confusion :)

Oh.. damn.. I feel sorry for you lot.. totally confused about your identity :lol:

good luck with that.. BSF is happy killing the piss poor BD in the border while the internal cleansing of BD garbage who fled to india are being whipped back by terrorists organizations to their gutters they came from !!

I already posted video how we treated BSF when it was required to do so. Regarding piss poor Bangladeshi we are not talking about them. The bengali muslims that I am talking about are Indians and are already inside India. They are already unofficially majority in Assam. Best of luck with that.

:rofl: maybe when u grow up i will tell you :)

Oh.. damn.. I feel sorry for you lot.. totally confused about your identity :lol:

dosent matter , your confusion will go when you grow up :)
we know perfectly well what our identity is. its bangladeshi :)

na but seriously if you split burma and create a rohingya homeland its really in our favour :P

I already posted video how we treated BSF when it was required to do so. Regarding piss poor Bangladeshi we are not talking about them. The bengali muslims that I am talking about are Indians and are already inside India. They are already unofficially majority in Assam. Best of luck with that.

ohooho.. plz .. you are laready killing me with your jokes.. as for assam, enough BD beggars have been beaten away and demography is back to normal now :wave:

wat are bangladeshis ???? how come a lineage have so much multiplicity ????
u know how genetic engg worked when there were no labs ?????

n it takes out confusion !!!!! it invites confusion man .....

wat are bangladeshis ???? how come a lineage have so much multiplicity ????
u know how genetic engg worked when there were no labs ?????

n it takes out confusion !!!!! it invites confusion man .....

The people of present day Bangladesh is mix up of 38 different groups. Arab, Turk, Persians are just few among them but they have a big contribution as a huge number of them settled in Bangladesh from 8th century. Other big contribution came from Tamil and Sinhalese groups.

Back
Top Bottom