What's new

India considers Military action againt pakistan

^Might not work. The ISI may substitute the cricket balls for hand grenades.

It seems to me that each nation's honor (Pakistan and India) should be put on the line in a big sporting contest: cricket, soccer, etc. Maybe between teams from the military services of each. Whoever wins has to hand over some number of terrorists wanted by the other. Let Chinese be the referees. I channeled John Lennon to come up with this peaceful solution.

we will come to the same conclusion, india goin to strt blamming ISI, for loosing.
:rofl::rofl:

Well India will have to think 10 times or maybe more before taking on Pakistan even if it means surgical strikes, I am sure if Pakistan had J10 in its inventory or JF17s in large numbers and AWACS India would not dare to think about any misadventure against Pakistan but having said Pakistan is still in a very strong position to defend itself. Probably thats why India feels now its the right time to attack Pakistan before it becomes mission impossible later on.

Can't wait to test out the new superior and hi-tech Khalid Tanks and JF-17 Thunder Fighter air-crafts in actual warfare...

The whole of India must understand, a massive strike or major invasion of Pakistan may result in a Pakistani Nuclear Blitzkrieg over the skies and upon the land of Hindu India. General Kayani has made clear he will use full power if necessary!

The Military of Pakistan has probably never been better as it is today.

I was unaware of the fact that Pakistani Nukes are so acurate that they ll kill only Hindus In India and spare Others(Read Muslims, Sikhs and Christians).

Gr8

It's really time to finish it off. All this cat and mouse just won't do it. One has to be eliminated out of the two. That's how I see it. I'm sure at the end that will be the outcome sooner or later. I know it's a disturbing thought, but one that resembles the reality.

In any case if we go to war indians should understand that there is going to be no punjabi, pathan, muhajir, sindhi, balochi, sunni, shia, christian .... we are going to be united and gonna blow the indian assholes to sky even if it means risking our lives

In any case if we go to war indians should understand that there is going to be no punjabi, pathan, muhajir, sindhi, balochi, sunni, shia, christian .... we are going to be united and gonna blow the indian assholes to sky even if it means risking our lives

No doubt. We stand united in the war against the enemy.

Back
Top Bottom