What's new

India considering to buy advance Patriot Missile!

USA is creating war situation in the south Asia
a new arm race will be start at the name of Indian army modernization program

U r welcome,if u can afford it,u can also participate us in this race,we have no problem.

Have you any particular problems with Pakistani nukes that you ever bring in your discussion?
Indian nukes are more unsafe than Pakistanis. and what kind of peace India offers to world with radical type military purchases?
Keep on topic.

Hmmmmm,what can we do about it,the world should be aware about that,but they ignore it,not our fault,they r biased,they only talk about unsafe Pakistani nukes,thy never mention the more unsafe Indian nukes,thier is nothing we ca do about it,sorry.

I THINK THERE IS NO HARM IN DIVERSIFYING OUR SYSTEM AND ON THE OTHER HAND WE SHOULD WORK FURTHER TO IMPROVE OUR SYSTEM .
Personally i don't believe on what DRDO earlier said that our system is almost = to PAC systems . I think we are not far behind in the game , we can achieve such platform in in years .

pac3pic2.jpg

AAD_Test_Crop.jpg

In think India should go with PAC3 as India need a reliable system that will be in service online. With the stuff India is developing, you do not know if it ever going to work. Once its done right, the missile technology would have improved considerably that this system will be obsolete. Why not go with a known product instead of risk the unknown with bad track record.

In think India should go with PAC3 as India need a reliable system that will be in service online. With the stuff India is developing, you do not know if it ever going to work. Once its done right, the missile technology would have improved considerably that this system will be obsolete. Why not go with a known product instead of risk the unknown with bad track record.

i think you should mind your business and if you do not have any idea that how advanced or at what stage Indian system is ,then please do not put your crap in here...

PAC 3 is indeed a trusted platform but one can not deny the achievement INDIA has through ABM development efforts.
India became the fourth nation in the world to acquire such a capability and the third nation to acquire it using in house research and development.
According to scientist V K Saraswat of DRDO the missiles will work in tandem to ensure a hit probability of 99.8 percent

make something in country itself man. tired of listening india buying this india buying that.

First it is not India was interested but Lockheed Martin pushed hard to sell it. I agree that PAC-3 is proven that doesn't mean anything new and indigenous shouldn't come when AAD has done well.

bad track record.
All the tests of all were success except aborted one. This month there will be another critical test of AAD where the target missile will have anti-ABM capabilities and try to evade ABM.

Did anyone notice that whenever India is near to successfully completing a project similar things offered by US!!!! Aegis combat system (CMS-3), PAC-3 (AAD), F-35 development (FGFA), Hellfire (Nag/Helina) and many others. :toast_sign:

Don't forget Apache (LCH)
First they devoid us of all their tech, and when we are close to developing one for our own, they became desperate to sell their own.
True Businessman mindset :taz:

PAC-3 is BS.It has range of just 15km.AAD & PAD have ranges of 200km.

Patriot Advanced Capability-3 (PAC-3) is a high/medium advanced surface-to-air guided missile air defense system. BMDO planned to select either (1) the Extended Range Interceptor (ERINT), which was designed to destroy missiles by colliding with them; or (2) the Patriot Multimode Interceptor, which incorporated a multimode seeker and an improved explosive warhead. BMDO planned to make its selection before the PAM program enters engineering and manufacturing development in early 1994.

Initially the Army did not consider changing the PAC-3 range requirement to give it more of an overlap with THAAD's lower boundary of 40 kilometers. In 1999 Hans Mark, the Pentagon's director of defense research and engineering, suggested that BMDO should consider raising the THAAD intercept requirement from 40 kilometers to 60 or 80 kilometers to simplify the problem of guiding the missile and make operation of the seekers easier to manage.
They range is more than 15 km for sure, i think PAC 3 will act as last chance quick reaction missile defense system.

Don't forget Apache (LCH)
First they devoid us of all their tech, and when we are close to developing one for our own, they became desperate to sell their own.
True Businessman mindset :taz:

I do not know that India about to develop an apache class attack helicopter. Can you share the information? Thanks

I do not know that India about to develop an apache class attack helicopter. Can you share the information? Thanks

I never said LCH is even closer to Apache, but its more or less a success considering its our first step in making an attack helo. And with time we can surely make something comparable to apache.
regards :tup:

may be you should mind your own business
sitting in front of computer and deciding which is better is absolutely pathetic
We know which is better and we'll use it.
Typical arm chair general

Back
Top Bottom