What's new

India Claiming 106Km Border with Afghanistan.

LOC is ceasefire Line. If you violate ceasefire line, you are breaking ceasefire of 1948 inviting hostility. Your logic is so idiotic. :cheesy:

:disagree: no dear it’s not idiotic......as you said it is indeed a cease fire line same as Pakistani stance once again.....So it is a disputed territory.....therefore I believe no agreement or law cease the right of the KASHMIRIES to cross the LOC as Violation of CEASE FIRE will only be happened if tropes from any side violate this line...... and I believe both side don’t want this......BTW below is the link of ceasefire agreement b/w India and Pakistan(Karachi Agreement 29th July 1949) it is binding for arm forces of both sides ......not civilians.

http://peacemaker.un.org/sites/peacemaker.un.org/files/IN%20PK_490729_%20Karachi%20Agreement.pdf

I hope i have cleared my point......

Are you sure Kashmir is an integral part of India. Your own constitution grants Kashmir a special status.

Article 370 of the Indian constitution grants special autonomous status to Jammu and Kashmir.

Totally flawed logic about article 370, isn't FATA too an autonomous territory of Pakistan where Pakistan laws aren't followed.

:disagree: no dear it’s not idiotic......as you said it is indeed a cease fire line same as Pakistani stance once again.....So it is a disputed territory.....therefore I believe no agreement or law cease the right of the KASHMIRIES to cross the LOC as Violation of CEASE FIRE will only be happened if tropes from any side violate this line...... and I believe both side don’t want this......BTW below is the link of ceasefire agreement b/w India and Pakistan(Karachi Agreement 29th July 1949) it is binding for arm forces of both sides ......not civilians.

http://peacemaker.un.org/sites/peacemaker.un.org/files/IN%20PK_490729_%20Karachi%20Agreement.pdf

I hope i have cleared my point......

Its ceasefire line because Pakistan is capturing the part of Jammu and Kashmir which we inherited during accession. Pakistan's control is not valid because those area neither joined by accession nor by treaty of surrender by Maharaja.

But why is Pakistan keeping this ceasefire line higly militarized. :cheesy:

I don't know the context behind these maps. By the way, Kashmir joined India in late October after the tribal invasion in October 22 of 1947. The second map shows whole Jammu and Kashmir in yellow.

British India got Aksai Chin in the treaty of Shilma which both China and Tibet signed, so its Indian land now.

China was excluded from shimla conference

can some one post the original map of 1947 Pakistan- including ferozpur and other supposed to be in Pakistan areas?-

Not Just Pakistan BUT India too were asked to withdraw forces

Pakistan needs to do FIRST since they crossed FIRST and killed innocent civilians... but you simply refused.

You know it but in DENIAL MODE. :azn:

By Kargil adventure you simply closed even .01% of chance so enjoy since you would NEVER EVER get it but only writing on forums in desperation.Even China refused to give you support in Kargil and asked to backk off and respect LoC.:woot:

india map

IndiaMap_tourism.gif

And I recall some Indian calling me delusional and in denial! I am wondering what words are used for this? Instead of saying their news screwed up and feeds them FALSE INFO every now and then mayebe even more often, they go supporting it with a make believe map?! :blink:

And where are those Indians who were saying we are ALL FOR KASHMIR TO BE INDEPENDENT?

Ah yes their favourite word DENIAL MODE! :D

Ground reality is GB and so called Azad Kashmir, Shaksgam valley and Aksai Chin all were part of princely state of Jammu and Kashmir and Maharaja handed all of it to India by accession. You got these lands without any documents(accession document or surrender document).

And in the article border with Afghanistan is written in isolated way and patrolling was not for that part. Yahan baal ki khaal nikalne ki koi zarurat nahi.

By your pathetic logic Nawab Mohammad Mahabat Khanji III of Junagadh chose to accede to Pakistan.............By your pathetic logic Nizam, Osman Ali Khan of Hyderabad State also chose of accede to Pakistan. It was the part of Pakistan which India took by naked aggression. If might is right is the rule of engagement between the both countries....than Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan is part of Pakistan without any question. You can have dreams as much as you like but the fact is that either you were wrong at that time while capturing Junagadh and Hyderabad or you are wrong about your claim on Kashmir.

Totally flawed logic about article 370, isn't FATA too an autonomous territory of Pakistan where Pakistan laws aren't followed.

Your comparison is not correct. FATA is not a disputed territory Kashmir is. FATA is not governned by a separate article of constitution but Kashmir is. Why Kashmir is governed by a separate article? and why central government role is limited to only Defense, Foreign Affairs, Finance and Communications. Why central government needs state assembly's approval for all other matters?

Your comparison is not correct. FATA is not a disputed territory Kashmir is. FATA is not governned by a separate article of constitution but Kashmir is. Why Kashmir is governed by a separate article? and why central government role is limited to only Defense, Foreign Affairs, Finance and Communications. Why central government needs state assembly's approval for all other matters?

Wrong,

Article give special status, nothing else.

All Indian states, the centre's power is limited to Defense, Foreign Affairs, Finance and Communications. Every state have all ministries except the above mentioned. (Plus Finance minister for state affairs)

Welcome to Indian Democracy. should learn first about Indian democratic set up first.

How is Kashmir disputed, on what basis Pakistan claim it, any document or referendum. Pakistan still trying to persuadd india to accept as disputed territory.

China left the conference over the dispute between China and Tibet over the border of Tibetan autonomous region.

There is one more line AND China did NOT sign neither agreed to what was initiated in shimla conference.

:) this prick the ballon of Indian lies about their claim that China agreed to include Aksai Chin in India.

so the end of Indian wet dream of claiming border with Afghanistan

Wrong,

Article give special status, nothing else.

All Indian states, the centre's power is limited to Defense, Foreign Affairs, Finance and Communications. Every state have all ministries except the above mentioned. (Plus Finance minister for state affairs)

Welcome to Indian Democracy. should learn first about Indian democratic set up first.

Have you read your own constitution? Article 370 is specially for kashmir and not for all provinces in India. You have not answered my question and have avoided it.

Here is article 370:

Article 370 of the Indian Constitution
(1) Temporary provisions with respect to the State of Jammu and Kashmir.
Notwithstanding anything in this Constitution,-

(a) the provisions of article 238 shall not apply in relation to the State of Jammu and Kashmir;

(b) the power of Parliament to make laws for the said State shall be limited to--
(i) those matters in the Union List and the Concurrent List which, in consultation with the Government of the State, are declared by the President to correspond to matters specified in the Instrument of Accession governing the accession of the State to the Dominion of India as the matters with respect to which the Dominion Legislature may make laws for that State; and
(ii)such other matters in the said Lists as, with the concurrence of the Government of the State, the President may by order specify.
Explanation.- For the purposes of this article, the Government of the State means the person for the time being recognised by the President as the Maharaja of Jammu and Kashmir acting on the advice of the Council of Ministers for the time being in office under the Maharaja's Proclamation dated the fifth day of March, 1948;

(c) the provisions of article 1 and of this article shall apply in relation to that State;

(d) such of the other provisions of this Constitution shall apply in relation to that State subject to such exceptions and modifications as the President may by order specify :
Provided that no such order which relates to the matters specified in the Instrument of Accession of the State referred to in paragraph (i) of sub-clause
(b) shall be issued except in consultation with the Government of the State :
Provided further that no such order which relates to matters other than those referred to in the last preceding proviso shall be issued except with the concurrence of that Government.

(2) If the concurrence of the Government of the State referred to in paragraph (ii) of sub-clause (b) of clause (1) or in the second proviso to sub-clause (d) of that clause be given before the Constituent Assembly for the purpose of framing the Constitution of the State is convened, it shall be placed before such Assembly for such decision as it may take thereon.

(3) Not withstanding anything in the foregoing provisions of this article, the President may, by public notification, declare that this article shall cease to be operative or shall be operative only with such exceptions and modifications and from such date as he may specify :
Provided that the recommendation of the Constituent Assembly of the State referred to in clause (2) shall be necessary before the President issues such a notification.

I think people have serious understanding issue in getting a simple fact about official Indian position on Kashmir. The same way Kashmir issues are raised by Pakistanis saying they can talk about it as Kashmir belongs to Pakistan but when at the same time we say entire Kashmir as ours, they get their ba**s jumped up to their throat. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom