What's new

India Chooses foreign technology over own patented ACD system

Always remember, punishing a peon for corruption will not change anything in system.

But punishing a University Chairman to death for corruption, will have a big impact on whole system.

No, you are wrong! Punishing people or University Chairman. None will help. They will be treated as individual cases. The need is the change in the mindset of masses.

China is doing very smart by targeting corruption at TOP. Cheap, faster and most efficient way to clean the mess.
Don't want to compare communism with Democracy. I hope you know what I mean. In Democratic India, Top reaches position by bribing people at Bottom and he knows Bottom is on sale so he will not leave the matter to luck and chances he will change the policies that can impact him and will keep on doing corrupt practices untill people at bottom gets frustated and react either using peaceful or agressive way. China is different Top doesn't need to bribe bottom. understand the difference, if you could.

Do it where it hits the most.
Doesn't work in Democracy.

I admire china a lot for the way they are handling corruption. India has a lot to learn from them.
Your admiration of China could be correct but Democratic India can not learn anything apart from economic progress from China. India function differently. For India to learn political system from China somebody needs to join Maoists to turn Democratic India into Communist India.

The only way to eradicate corruption is to bring income disparity down and creating more oppurtunities, doesnt matter what india/china do if there is a disparity then there is corruption,

On the brighter note ive realised actually the level of corruption is going down! it might take a good a decade or two for complete eradication by looking at the way india is developing/growing!

^^ China is much better than India, in terms of transparency and handling of corruption.

India is full of corruption and rotten minded people. Its a depressing place to live in.

I know, my colleagues won't like to admit this, but its true. That's how India runs. Corruption is day-to-day fact.

Yes India is fully corrupted, Please go to a country and live which is free from corruption and depression.

Man i am feel sad and sorry for u because u have really not seen the world, and u live in ur pond where u have nothing to do but to blame ur country for ur unsuccess.

No country in this world is free of corruption , poverty and racism.

We humans are very selfish, because the fact is if we have to get some work done fast and we don't want to wait or something then we take the path of corruption and say how smart i am I got the work done in 1 day.
Similarly If we don't get a job and some one else get it then we say ohh it is racism due to which some one else got it and I did not because i am a darky but we don't really think hard and tell our self we need to improve our skill set and work harder for the next job.

Any ways no use of explaining things to a person who is already frustrated depressed and has nothing but negative thoughts.

Very sad

H:pakistan:

Last edited:
If this is the case then why is china trying to spend the hard earned ppls money on infrastructure, defense, dams, etc etc etc when the case for china is such

POOR PEOPLE AND SUICIDES IN CHINA - China | Facts and Details

So before u comment on someone else's country think and type. Moral of the story is wether we go for Indian stuff or foreign stuff it is none of ur concern

Are you drunk? Or you didnt even read the other posts before jumping out and BS here? Who said india should not improve infrastructure bcoz your 40% poverty rate? In fact, you should improve your poor infrastructure, it will benifit for your ppl. And my post is a reply to this post.
Patented technology or not.. always go for the best and viable that is available
You cant make everything the best, just bcoz there are a lot work should be done with limited money. Is it so difficult for you to understand? I strongly suggest you to get some re-education and learn how to read a article.:lol:

BTW:How do you read out I think india shoulnt improve their infrastructure from my posts?

Just a example: A common people, who have limited money and he has no car, no TV, no computer, he wanna change the situation, and his money can only offer him to buy the best car or a common car, a new TV and a new computer. What will he do? I will choose the second one. The same with india railway budget, I think there are many things else should be changed about india railway system with limitted money.

Indian media and public are gullible and soft hearted.

They consider "Death penalty" as cruel and they don't want any corrupt babu or politician given such punishment.

In last 60 years history of India, no senior official has ever been hanged or jailed for more than 2 years, for corruption.

Indians don't consider corruption as something serious. Its part of their life.

That is not a desired mindset. How many poor people have to suffer when the rich is corrupt, isn't that more cruelty to people?

The top must enforce rule clearly otherwise in the long run people loses faith in government. When people loses faith it makes the government weaker because they are taken less seriously, which inturn introduces more relaxed enforcement of rule and from there on a downward cycle.

One should make sure offense are punished promply, but otherwise rule with the greater good of the people in mind.

The greater the position the greater the responsibility - eg If a riot happens in Tibet or Xinjiang it doesn't matter if it is instigated. If the governor does not handle the issue properly he gets sacked.

On the other hand China has alot of corrupt officials. Mainly at the township level but also some provincial ones. They act like local lords but are punished swiftly if found out. The central core leadership is clean.

China is much better in handling corruption with strict punishments(death) on senior officers. India runs on emotions rather than logic and sanity.

I don't want to generalise but I do observe Indians engaging in conversation and there is usually alot of excitment and it gets emotional quickly too. I also noticed there is often a significant proportion of gossips that are usually hearsays and unsubstantiated.

The good side is that they can easily communicate to other people, even two groups of Indians who have never met each other before can strike up conversations without discomfort.

regards,

Thank you for your post. My post is agaisnt this ↓

Just a example: A common people, who have limited money and he has no car, no TV, no computer, he wanna change the situation, and his money can only offer him to buy the best car or a common car, a new TV and a new computer. What will he do? I will choose the second one. The same with india railway budget, I think there are many things else should be changed about india railway system with limitted money.

Sir, We Have a rich Nation,Rich Politicians and Poor People.... We are a nation with Nearly one and a half trillion economy, If not rich, Not so poor either, We have Large number of Money flow in Our economy, But The Money flows and Falls Inside our Corrupt politicians Pocket, so there are some area where they cannot be corrupt, Like railways, because a budget is made and Then Money is alloted accordingly and has minimum chance of corruption, so What our politicians do is, they buy systems which Would earn them a few rupees, so If They get commission By Importing foreign stuffs, they would Most certainly do that......

Sir, India Is not as Poor as the world thinks us to be, You can Understand us Only If you are here and Be One among us....

You must see, How in our rural Places, People who have no education Innovate technologies and Even get it patented, but Our government Dosent take that into consideration, we are projected to the world as people Who are not self dependent, but Come to India, We normal People Use Our Own techniques In generating electricity, Modern Farming etc

First this:

Are you a typical self-hating Indian?

Then this::D

Corruption is an accepted norm in India. Most won't accept publicly that they are corrupt........

Heard of hollow pride? That's what India is about.

Indian media and public are gullible and soft hearted.

Indians don't consider corruption as something serious. Its part of their life.

... India runs on emotions rather than logic and sanity.

:partay:

Back
Top Bottom