What's new

India China war in October again?

I think Muse - its you who has a complex about being the smaller country.

Ok. It's curious that Indian always seems to want to personal, always seems to be petty and venal - is this not the reflection of the internal to the external and this whole thing about wanting to be seen as big and powerful, some kind of national over compensation problem??

Indian wants to wage against China, friends advise that this is a mistake - in response indian gets uppity - OK be my guest attack China and make war on China, I hope you will get to be big and powerful:cheers:

Exactly.

Infact, it is Pakistan and Pakistanis which have a superiority complex vis a vis India.

You don't need to dig too deep to find it. Pakistanis think they are better than Indians because they are fairer, taller, and apparently more "handsome" (martial race). Also, they think that being a Muslim country gives them some advantage over their "vegetarian hindu" neighbours.

They name their weapon systems after foreign conquerors who took great pleasure in killing the heathens. Never mind that it is their own ancestors who faced the worst massacres at the hands of the invaders.

It suggests to me a highly unhealthy and dangerous interpretation of history.

I think all this has led to their leaders followiing self-destructive policies.

Last edited:
Indian wants to wage against China, friends advise that this is a mistake - in response indian gets uppity - OK be my guest attack China and make war on China, I hope you will get to be big and powerful:cheers:

You seem to be making comments based on assumptions rather than facts.

I have already said (and I regret it now - too much honesty is not rewarded on this forum) that India is no match for China in military terms, that China can easily defeat India because they have far better capabilities as well as execution.

What is your common enemy? China? Pakistan? Nepal? Bangladesh? No, all wrong!

Your common enemy is within you. It is yourselves, your freaking political system and weak mentality!

It can be whoever my friend....as long as its a threat to the nation, we count it as an enemy.....internal or external!!
eg. The militancy in Kashmir and the Maoists.....

To a certain extent I agree with you, about Indians and the babugiri, a product of our political system is our biggest enemy/problem....But that is applicable only towards development etc.....

Please dont question the nationalistic sentiments of us Indians.....these are things you have no idea of!!!

And do enlighten me on what reflects our "weak mentality"?

Because the Indian media has exploded in recent times...there are too many different entities trying for a piece of business.So more sensational they make the news the more viewers they hope to get. This is a temporary phase..soon the market will stabilize and there will just be a few media houses who will control the entire market like it is here in the US.

The Indian private media does not speak for the Indian government.China knows that very well.

I second your opinion and want to add that another Sangh Paribar's objective is to get more high-tech weapons from U.S by black mailing it through such war hysteria. Conn-artist of Bharat Verma's type knows U.S's real mission on the so-called WOT very well, thus he likes to write such sensational stories that would give pleasure to the war mongers of U.S and help his chauvinist Bharat-Mata to get more of PI-8, Hawkie-2d types of weapons in the pipe line.

You make it seem like the Chinese gave up their territorial rights to appease a smaller neighbor to resolve a dispute.....

Lets be clear on one thing....Peaceful resolution by the Chinese is more like "An offer you cant refuse".....so peaceful bullying is how China has resolved its disputes....

although being breaken down, russia is not a small neighbor isn't it?:azn:

I have already said (and I regret it now - too much honesty is not rewarded on this forum) that India is no match for China in military terms, that China can easily defeat India because they have far better capabilities as well as execution

Forum members always appreciate honesty from Indian members.

"weak mentality"?

For whatever reason, indian seem to be over compensating for something - this desperation to be "big", to be seen as "big", it's interesting, sad and amusing, but interesting.

Why do Indians want to make war on China? Why does India seem so reluctant to comply with her neighbors requests for diplomacy? I mean how making war on China help India be "big"?;)

That is the problem with democracy. You cannot plan anything because every 5 years some new idiot gets elected by the whim and fancies of the people.

Politicians keep fooling the masses with promises or identity politics and no work gets done. Even patriotic politicians have to play the dirty game in order to get elected.

China has the best system on earth. They have their own internal system of Checks and balances. Best of all, they can evaluate government employees by their performance and they can hire and fire them based on that.

that's not true. every country is run by a group of people.
in china, they are the the leaders of the communist party. so the they are the boss and they have state-owned media,company etc.

but in US, you may have noticed that the president is obviously not the one who really runs the country. he just follows orders which were settled with "the ones" way before the primary election. so who exactly "the ones" are, i don't really konw. but i'm sure media tycoons must be among them. in short, US has a media-owned goverment, no matter who the president is US will run by the group.

hence, democracy or not is not a must for sustan sustainable development. changing the president every 5 year does not mean they don't have a long term plan neither.

Last edited:
I am sure you appreciate it. It probably makes you feel good to see an Indian put down his own country in "enemy territory".

There you go with that not feeling "big" again, being honest is equating with "putting down your country" - it's just sad.

Lets move on, focus on your china war.

There you go with that not feeling "big" again, being honest is equating with "putting down your country" - it's just sad.

Lets move on, focus on your china war.

Oh stop your BS psychoanalysis. Its getting irritating.

Who is being honest here?

You? Gpit? Abu Zolfikar? Developereo?

You are all praising yourselves and trying to find fault with the enemy country.

I think it is time for me to say goodbye to this place. Khuda Hafiz.

You make it seem like the Chinese gave up their territorial rights to appease a smaller neighbor to resolve a dispute.....

Lets be clear on one thing....Peaceful resolution by the Chinese is more like "An offer you cant refuse".....so peaceful bullying is how China has resolved its disputes....

Also what peaceful means are you referring to?? Does Tibet ring a bell??....Annexing a piece of land based on military might without firing a bullet because the people you subdue are monks with no arms does NOT count as peaceful resolution.....

China gave a piece of land to Burma.

China shared Hexiazhi island with Russia.

China gave a small piece to NKorea.

When can your freaking politicians say, one day, proudly: "we, Indians, peacefully resolved land disputes with Pakistan (or Nepal, or Bangladesh)"?

Never in your jingoistic brain!

Stop glorifying the Chinese......Just like India they have their ambitions too....and trust me the Chinese are a lot more stubborn and heavy handed than us mild-mannered desis!!!

I'm telling the facts.

Yes, China like India in that it has its ambitions. Unlike India, China's ambition is to develop a better life for all Chinese, including Tibetan Chinese and other minority Chinese; India wants to boast Democracy and entertain jingoism, while leaving illiteracy nearly unchanged and malnutrition persistent.

Besides the only reason why we have a dispute with China is because we can stand up to them....Its very easy for a small nation to settle dispute with China when they know that the Chinese have the capability to engulf them!!!
You Pakistani's might be scared and enamoured by China....for India its like a mirror image.....there is more similarities between India and China than you can imagine!!!

How pathetic is your mentality. You are telling us that Russia can't stand up to China so Russia yielded HeXiazhi Island to China?? :rofl:

Your kind of mentality will surely put your nation in a greater danger. Serious!

Don't bring in Pakistan. Pakistan doesn't say in October India will invade Pakistan.

Bring in Pakistan only shows more your sick and weak mentality!

Nepal Perspective: Can India afford war with China?

Niraj Aryal, Kathmandu:

A country plagued with continued internal conflicts, a beleaguered nation with decades long armed insurgency in the North-East, Muslim population fighting for independent State in Kashmir since the very first day of the partition and now the overshoot of overtly boasted economic prosperity-the violent Maoist insurgency in the country’s most underprivileged states, can India afford War with either Pakistan or China or at worst both together?
However, Indian academics, warn their Government to remain ever prepared to fight China come year 2012 by improving its defense system.

Pretty nervous Indian academics give a very absurd reason for the War that is going to take place in the year 2012 as they opine in a some what frustrated manner?

“…that China will attack India by 2012 to divert the attention of its own people from unprecedented internal dissent, growing unemployment and financial problems that are threatening the hold of Communists in that country, claims Bharat Verma, Editor of the Indian Defense Review.

"China will launch an attack on the soft target- India before 2012. There are multiple reasons for a desperate Beijing to teach India the final lesson, thereby ensuring Chinese supremacy in Asia in this century," Verma is quoted by one of the Indian media.

Among other reasons for this assessment were rising unemployment, flight of capital worth billions of dollars, depletion of its foreign exchange reserves and the ever increasing internal dissent, Verma said in an editorial in the forthcoming issue of the premier defense journal of India.(Source: Indian Express)

At least looking into the Indian anxiety from Kathmandu lens, whether the southern neighbor, Nepal’s self proclaimed big brother any way, can afford war with China or not is not at all debatable …with China equipped with world’s largest military and virtually surrounding India in the Indian Ocean from Sri Lanka to Pakistan and most importantly, India’s neighboring countries of late preferring to side with China including natural gas enriched Myanmar, India is sure to loose the 2012 battle with the northern neighbor, if that happens at all.

If the prediction of the Indian academics is to come true, not only China, come 2012 India is sure to be at war in at least four different fronts, all together.

First and the foremost, India is to prepare itself to fight the internal insurgencies that it claims as to have been funded by China and morally supported by internal political forces such as that with the Naxals and ULFA and a host of similar insurgencies.

Second, a war with nuclear Pakistan looks inevitable, as India continues to create unrest in Baluchistan and support local Taliban outfits in the Swat valley, Pakistan’s patience is tested here.

And thirdly, at war with mediocre neighbors, such as Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka sans Bhutan for understandable reasons. India can not just ignore this proposition as well. Bhutan’s patience is also being tested, after all for how long it will continue to bow down to the Indian Gods to protect its ruthless regime.

What India can do to avert this war is quite simple as well?

Rather than concentrating on further irritating smaller neighbors like Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh, India should learn on how to “behave” with sovereign nation’s in the neighborhood.
Here are some important tips for India.

First, respect the sovereignty of the smaller neighbors.

India should stop unnecessarily meddling in the internal matters of the countries in the backyard and immediately recall those erratic undiplomatic envoys, for example Sood of the Talibani fame, who behave as if he were the viceroys of the colonist India.

India must also stop nurturing Terrorists in the neighborhood such as that of the LTTE and those Madhesi armed outfits based in India that are terrorizing Nepali citizens.

India can at best stop playing the dangerous game of using the US card against China with which it shares great economic interests. By the way, India should also keep it in mind that the US is also with Pakistan and China.

India must also stop provoking anti-China elements in the neighborhood as it has been doing it from the Nepalese soil.

Rather than building up its defense at the cost of the millions and millions of destitute citizens who barely get two meals a day, India should finally mend its own erratic ways in dealing with the neighbors who still possess some love for India.

2009-07-14 08:29:57

Telegraph Nepal : Nepal Perspective: Can India afford war with China?

There will be a war between India and China. The only question is when. This war will help decide who dominates the 21st century. I think most likely it will happen when there is unrest in China and the leaders use the war to distract the people from domestic problems. If Indians think sweet talk and dialogue will get India out of this then I would disagree. You have to understand how this Red Dragon works. India will be the invaded nation whether you like it or not.

That is not how you decide who will rule the roost in this day and age.
Any war would have a lasting impact on the global opinion...and trade partners...and to the economic injectors in general.
Whatsoever you might want to believe...the Americans have played for a long game...a casual look at how the American system generates revenue would tell you that they will not fade away...The Chinese get dough from their manufacturing sectors(caters to the western firms) while we have a software industry(caters to the western firms)
India and China are rising because of the emergence of a strong middle class...while the Americans are losing their domestic market(it's shrinking) but these firms have had the vision to prepare for this day...and have good ready markets in the form of India and China...they outsource...they earn...they sell they earn....
countries like japan on the other hand have a bleak future as their domestic consumption is rapidly declining...and their markets being the already saturated European and American ones...they failed to capitalize in the power of the emerging third world.
China and India would dominate no doubt...but any war would see them going feudal once again...it'd be the 1960s all over again.

Back
Top Bottom