What's new

India, China bhai bhai, says Chinese Consul General

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sino-India ties: A glimpse

*1962: Sino-Indian War; China seized Aksai Chin and overran Arunachal Pradesh.

*1967: There were two skirmishes between Indian and Chinese forces in Sikkim. The first one was dubbed the 'Nathu La incident,' and the other the 'Chola incident.'

*1986-87: Chinese and Indian forces clashed in Arunachal Pradesh

*1988: Relations began to thaw. India and the People's Republic of China agreed to broaden bilateral ties in various areas, working to achieve a "fair and reasonable settlement while seeking a mutually acceptable solution" to the border dispute.

*1993: Prime Minister Narasimha Rao and Premier Li Peng signed the border agreement.

*1998: Sino-Indian relations hit a low point following India's nuclear tests in May. George Fernandes declared that "China is India's number one threat", hinting that India developed nuclear weapons in defense against China's nuclear arsenal.

*2004: The two countries proposed opening up the Nathula and Jelepla Passes in Sikkim which would be mutually beneficial to both countries.

*2006: China and India re-opened Nathula, an ancient trade route which was part of the Silk Road.

And now in 2009 China says Hindi, Chini bhai bhai whereas rpraveenkum quotes India says bye bye :P

Mam 1967 war was revenge of 1962 by india. Specially chola war in which india won mam.

woh to pichle 62 saal se aa raha hai. Bas darwaze tak aata hai aur wapis lot jaata hai har baar.......:rofl::rofl:

NO that will be the 4th and the final battle one as told by Mahatma Gandhi too. Try reading his prophecy at the link I sent above. According to Niamatullah Shah Wali, the third battle will be in the mountains of Kashmir and Tibet will also be the battle ground. and after this local and un-decided war is over, there will come Ghazwatulhind. So between now and then there is yet another mini-war due. We shell meet.. keep the faith :partay:

And by the way, contention between Pakistan and India plus China and India is consistently on the rise. Even if you dont believe in prophecies or fore-sightings, you will be able to see that we are heading towards a military conflict. Ghazwatulhind is said to be initiated as the result of this 3rd limited-war.

Anyway, Hindi Cheni Bhai Bhai now decide who is the big-brother. My 2 coins are on China :china:

Prophecies and nationalistic sentiments aside, this may well be a signal by the Chinese that they are not affected by the sometimes overly enthusiastic Indian media reporting and instead prefer a diplomatic solution to their differences with India. Lets say they are being pragmatic and realize India does hold weight whether it be economically, diplomatically or milltarily. We are no pushovers and neither are they. Plus the continued cosing up of US may be bit too uncomfortable for the CCP.

It simply maybe trying to get on a path of peaceful rapproachment with India and sort out contentious issues. They dont need a war and neither do we, both are doing splendidly and would wish to join up our forces for the well being of both our nations. After all, we can see what peace and development bring to us, we are a respected lot now, and its a lot better than fight wars and thump our chests about it.

This thread is fast approaching the drain.......... BUT

I am sad to notice that whenever similar situations arise, our Indian members instead of posting and commenting seriously on such issues rather try to avoid them by ridicule and jokes.!!

None of you guys have commented on the fact, genuinely, "why India says no when China says yes, and still says No when China doesnt".

This is similar to the Indian rejection of a No-war pact by Pakistan:
http://www.rediff.com/news/2002/jan/24war.htm?mh

And yes, the response is always the same, as the link proves. :(

I am sad to notice that whenever similar situations arise, our Indian members instead of posting and commenting seriously on such issues rather try to avoid them by ridicule and jokes.!!

None of you guys have commented on the fact, genuinely, "why India says no when China says yes, and still says No when China doesnt".

rediff.com: India rejects Pakistan's proposal of no-war pact

Sir wasn't india china bhai bhai before 1962 war? Sir hindi-chini bhai bhai is just a words. Nothing much meaning in that.

Mr. BrahmOs, sorry I mean ISR02;

Will you please show me a LINK to back your claim India ever won

any war against China !!

All i could found was Chinese kick your Indian a@s badly in 1962,

We killed 3128 of your soldiers, 3123 P.O.W. 1047 wounded,

Is this what you mean by winning a war against Chinese ? :smitten:

:pakistan::china:

Mr. BrahmOs, sorry I mean ISR02;

Will you please show me a LINK to back your claim India ever won

any war against China !!

All i could found was Chinese kick your Indian a@s badly in 1962,

We killed 3128 of your soldiers, 3123 P.O.W. 1047 wounded,

Is this what you mean by winning a war against Chinese ? :smitten:

:pakistan::china:

Hi sir. i didn't know you are brahmoss lover. Sir check 1967 chola war. That will boost your memory. Sir we indian's have @ss. If you dont than sir please dont blame on we indians. Thank you.

rediff.com: India rejects Pakistan's proposal of no-war pact

Sir its 1962 replicate. They doing what they done in 1962. Same words and same action.

Hi sir. i didn't know you are brahmoss lover. Sir check 1967 chola war. That will boost your memory. Sir we indian's have @ss. If you dont than sir please dont blame on we indians. Thank you.

Whats the matter ? Give me a damn LINK to prove your crap !!

If not it will be nothing but bad breath shooting out from your big

mouth !! :toast_sign: :pakistan::china:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom