What's new

India chief inaugurates IPKF war memorial

Mate it may well be in Indian terms but i use it purely on a political context.. Like i said it's not a general term for Tamil Nadu people or South Indians as far as i'm concerned

I remember you using the word "toiletnadu" for Tamilnadu. May be there is something horribly wrong with the Sinhalese spoken language.

Lolz..I posted a news item about the IPKF memorial in conjunction with whats currently happening in TN and the Irony of it.. What are you on about with your prejudiced blanket view on Sri lankans and the Sinhalese in general ??

We go back to the first question you ran away form ... What going on in TN ? other than the usual BS which you are using to repeatedly stroke your self for satisfaction... :lol:

After knowing it and using it repeatedly means he has something in his mind....More over he seems to be living in Australia.....

As i have said i have no qualms about using it.. It's my prerogative to use it as i deemed fit.. As a political term

We go back to the first question you ran away form ... What going on in TN ? other than the usual BS which you are using to repeatedly stroke your self for satisfaction... :lol:

Like i said go there and see.. You might get more than a stroke for your satisfaction.. Why so insecure ? Hate to admit it's the truth ? :laugh:

Like i said go there and see.. You might get more than a stroke for your satisfaction.. Why so insecure ? Hate to admit it's the truth ? :laugh:

I live there you turd... that is why am asking from you....please explain :lol: ...

As i have said i have no qualms about using it.. It's my prerogative to use it as i deemed fit.. As a political term

You are clearly retarded beyond belief ....

I live there you turd... that is why am asking from you....please explain :lol:

Why get personal bub ? Cant handle the heat ? :sarcastic:

So no wonder the heavy tone of getting defensive on whats going on and the brainwashed prejudicial views on Sinhalese people and Lankans.. Typical

Why get personal bub ? Cant handle the heat ? :sarcastic:

So no wonder the heavy tone of getting defensive and the prejudicial views on Sinhalese people and Lankans.. Typical

Its not heat..its called Hot Air :lol:

The person making racial attacks and calling Tamil nadu "Toilet Nadu" is crying about prejudicial views ? What happened..Can't swallow the taste of your own medicine ? :haha: At least i have personal experience to validate my views other than the constant mouth fart form your end :argh:

Its not heat..its called Hot Air :lol:

The person making racial attacks and calling Tamil nadu "Toilet Nadu" is crying about prejudicial views ? What happened..Can't swallow the taste of your own medicine ? :haha: At least i have personal experience to validate my views other than the constant mouth fart form your end :argh:

Since that you've got personal dumbass.. Ask your retarded friend to quote where i mentioned Toilet Nadu or STFU.. Pathetic creeps like you are dime a dozen.. Full of hate and misery.. Who gives a rat's arse to your "personal experience", Sorry ugly mofo's usally gets rejected every where.. :sarcastic: Thousands of other Indians who come here from else where every year is sufficient enough for a good vibe.. Tah tah

Since that you've got personal dumbass.. Ask your retarded friend to quote where i mentioned Toilet Nadu or STFU.. Pathetic creeps like you are dime a dozen.. Full of hate and misery.. Who gives a rat's arse to your "personal experience", Sorry ugly mofo's usally gets rejected.. :sarcastic: Thousands of other Indians who come here from else where is sufficient enough for a good vibe.. Tah tah

Oh boy... did someone hurt your feelings.... ?... :lol:

Oh boy... did someone hurt your feelings.... ?... :lol:

failed bub.. You got personal i reciprocate.. Something stupid Madrasis should learn.. Never caste the first stone.. You'll get bitch slapped.. :sarcastic:

failed bub.. You got personal i reciprocate.. Something stupid Madrasis should learn.. Never caste the first stone.. You'll get bitch slapped.. :sarcastic:

I thought you said "tah tah" .... or did my post hurt your feelings some more for you to be provoked into a response . One gem of a post after another from you :P

All the while so called Indians down south is turning TN up side down to release their heroes from prison contravening even the supreme court.. The same foreign terrorists from the organization responsible for killing these soldiers and their PM.. Oh the irony that is India..:sarcastic:
Australian? Duff! You guys are really down under with not a clue what's going on!

You guys are like an old woman. Everyone knows its down there but no one bothers!! :omghaha:

Australian? Duff! You guys are really down under with not a clue what's going on!

You guys are like an old woman. Everyone knows its down there but no one bothers!! :omghaha:

Ladidee ladidaa.. Yeap.. live in denial.. Ostrich syndrome.. Till the shit hits the fan.. Literally in this case :sarcastic:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom