What's new

India Caves to China on Border Dispute

:lol: yup millions of links about 2 made up wars. It's easy propagating about imaginary wars and telling it happened so it becomes the truth.
There has only been 1 war between China and India and that was the 1962 war.

All others are made up fantasies by the Indian regime to ease the humiliation to its own gullible public.

Indians believing about wars in 1967 and 1987 is like little toddlers believing in Santa Claus :lol:
Grow up kiddies.

The funniest part about it is that Indian regime spewing propaganda on how mighty Indian military managed to magically 'win' imaginary fairytale wars in 1967 and 1987 against big bad China :lol:

I don't know to feel sorry for the gullible fools believing these fantasises or applaud the awesome propaganda campaign by the Indian regime that made the gullible and ignorant public buy this story hook, line and sinker.

Shows why India is still a very backward 3rd world country. How can you progress when you worship cows, fantasise about wars victories, fantasise about white servants in 2030 videos.
Kooky bunch these Indians.

This is why the Indian elite has always wanted to keep the Indian public uneducated and poor. It's so that they can control the Indian public through propaganda campaigns like the imaginary wars in 1967 and 1987. This is the same tactic North Korean leaders use on their population.
When I was new here I even did not know any other war except that one which I knew later at which year it happened.
Indian totally was defeated once but it is no meaning for our own territory (AP) is not under our control from then on.
Please focus on something belong to us and do not talk about anything real Indian like Indian propaganda population and so on.

You are really cute. :D
Wish you could change your name to Despo

Believing in fantasy things like cows, imaginary wars, white servants really make Indians look very amateurish people.

You are really cute. :D
Wish you could change your name to Despo

Believing in fantasy things like cows, imaginary wars, white servants really make Indians look very amateurish people.

Lol stop talking facts to these bots, they are programmed only to believe their commy propaganda. Check out the title haha they ave no clue about geopolitics, these bots are the worst ever. They live in a bubble only know about their commy propaganda and then spread that here haha, so funny to see brainless bots ranting.

Yes he is - also happens to be Mao's grandson.

C627N0057H_2008%E8%B3%87%E6%96%99%E7%85%A7%E7%89%87_N71_copy1.JPG

Doesn't he remind you of someone?

Yes, If I am not mistaken, he looks like "Dear Leader" of their northern neighbor!!

The reply of the most of the Chinese members here like dubbed English dialogue of Chinese Kung-Fu movies!!

The reply of the most of the Chinese members here like dubbed English dialogue of Chinese Kung-Fu movies!!

Back
Top Bottom